Marine Name
    Andrew Rights

Other Whitelist Applications
    No this is my first application.

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Dave

What is your Synthetic's Personality?
    A nice personality, will try to keep calm in the most stressing of situations. Favorite interests include the following: Art, Helping with equipment in the ways they can, chatting about Souto and finally, Tinkering with random objects.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I have never been a synthetic and wanna know what its like, I feel that ive been to mean (of course not racial slurs insults that are meant etc) And thought I should do some good!

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?
    Most of the time they just say hi and then leave so not really any.

Synthetic Character Story
    Daves story begins in 2178, He wakes up in a dimly lit room with noone inside. He ponders in his mind "Who leaves a room so dark?" he steps out into the room the only noise being his footsteps. The room shakes as the ship hes on (USS Armada) fires upon an unknown enemy.

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    Not to good with engineering I plan on working on it more as engineers and such.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I know the basic ranks and who is the lowest and who is the highest rank.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I can perform decent medical operations.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I have never worked at requisitions.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    I can as a synth so this will NOT include firearms, Do decent melee attacks and throw knives with decent aim.

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Discord Ban Reason
    -

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    No, nothing that I could think of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I erm, somehow was just replying to an application of "slightly" higher quality than this one when this was posted.

I remember your ckey from earlier today in OOC during round start. You were complaining about how synthetic shouldent be whitelisted so you can play it, and evidently you decided to go for the WL today.

Synthetic units are a whitelisted for a reason. We are held to probably the highest standard of USCM Roles in terms of roleplay, and we are REQUIRED to be knowledgeable and experienced in every dept the game has to offer (some of us dont know OT and res tho)

Time does not equal competancy, being known at good at roles, being known as a good player who can fullfill the WL standards, and being able to present a synthetic character and a showcase of them are all key to getting the synthetic whitelist, and are why its a WL.

Furthermore, I give a firm -1. Please read accepted applications to know what a proper application looks like, and denied apps to tell what is unacceptable. Also join the CM discord so ya can get help in WL app help channels!

P.S. please look at the recent application i also responded to: //showthrea...ic-Application for more in depth responses to similar questions.
    Whitelisted CO and Legacy Mentor Gang Member

Norman the synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im sorry about that, I was using it in a joking manner and was not meaning it. The only reason this is such lowquality is cause im horrible at story writing etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomalousButter View Post
    Im sorry about that, I was using it in a joking manner and was not meaning it. The only reason this is such lowquality is cause im horrible at story writing etc.
    Hey, theres always help if ya look for it! Seriously, if ya wanna apply in the future deffo be sure to join the CM discord, tons of helpfull people on that would love to assist!

Other than that, make sure to just keep playing in all the roles that pertain to the WL and stuffs to be recognized!
    Whitelisted CO and Legacy Mentor Gang Member

Norman the synthetic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Tater covers the shortcomings in this application sufficiently and offers you several avenues to seek help. This application, I believe doesn’t even meet the basic qualifications for serious consideration.

My advice as the newest member of the synth whitelist for if you choose to apply again would be:
    1) Definitely join the Discord to ask for help from the appropriate channel and especially for others to review your application prior to posting it
    2) Take the time to review previous applications that have both been approved and denied and try to mirror those which were successful in terms of answers and story
    3) Prior to submitting, take time to review your spelling and grammar, while the whitelist doesn’t require you to be a fluent in English, it does require an ability to communicate with others effectively. When you submit an application with soelling and grammar issues it distracts reader’s from the message you are trying to get across.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not going to repeat anything, I hope you try to apply again man check out #whitelist-app-help on the discord and ask for help there. Us synths and our councilors will be glad to help you out. I'd recommend withdrawing so you can start counting down those 30 days quicker.
    Synth Gaming

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No engineering experience
    No command experience
    No req experience.
    Quirk isn't quirk.
    Bad answers (combat one eyebrowraisingly so).

I admire you going headfirst in.. but take some time to see the effort of other applications.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied.
    Synthetic Senator