User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would you like an event day once a month to host old or prototype maps?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • good idea yes (i love ice)

5 83.33%
  • BAD IDEA I HATE ICE

1 16.67%

Thread: (maps event idea)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(maps event idea)

Hey I've been floating this idea around a bit but would you guys be in favor of having one weekend or a day each month that reverts to the older maps (ICE, Soro, Prison, Corsat WO ect.). Then this way everyone who hates these maps can just avoid the day and everyone who loves these maps can come and play and remember how awful they are. This would also be a good way to test new and unfinished maps and see how they go. Another benefit would be that people would see new maps on the server browser and want to join.

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianCrow View Post
    Hey I've been floating this idea around a bit but would you guys be in favor of having one weekend or a day each month that reverts to the older maps (ICE, Soro, Prison, Corsat WO ect.). Then this way everyone who hates these maps can just avoid the day and everyone who loves these maps can come and play and remember how awful they are. This would also be a good way to test new and unfinished maps and see how they go. Another benefit would be that people would see new maps on the server browser and want to join.
    this is planned, although those legacy maps will not be the only ones. They will just be voteable.
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan_albatross View Post
    this is planned, although those legacy maps will not be the only ones. They will just be voteable.
    oh damn didnt know that cool