Taco man#3516

Marine Name
    Jay 'Taco' Johnson

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Tj'luuth

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Nhon

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing (1.9k words, from the previous App)
    I had heard of many planets, each one individual in its own regard, yet I never expected one to hold such a feeling of anticipation, heavy through the mask given to me by my mentor Minn’ta yesterday. Taking it off, I drew a deep breath, allowing the nitrogen-rich air to permeate throughout my entire body. The sun began to ascend across the horizon, signaling the beginning of a new day. Stretching all the muscles in my body, I rise from my makeshift abode. Eventually, I resolve to make my way down the mountain into the dense jungle and begin my hunt. It would be a long journey…

An Addition
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing (5.3k words, a story that's been in the works for a month+)

Sweat beaded on Tj’luuth’s forehead, only to freeze a couple seconds later. The brisk wind bit at his exposed hands and burned in his open wounds.
    RSSSSSSCK-
    Claws dug into his flesh as the body mesh covering Tj’luuth’s evisceration rang out across the empty, frozen plains. A roar followed, hollowing any soul whose ears it entered. All except his. Tj’luuth stood before his prey, unflinching, unwavering. A red serpent lacking any posterior spikes, denoting its specialization as a berserker. His grip subconsciously tightened around his combi stick. The retractable metal was decorated with dozens of claws, each one describing a different R’ka he had conquered. Decades had passed since his first hunt, and its original bare appearance.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jay is a super cool dude and its obvious he's put a lot of time into the app, you can trust him with the griefer WL. +1
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jay is one of the nicest people I've ever met and I would LOVE to have them on the Whitelist. They have serious dedication to the community and not having them join us would be a crime. +2 <o/
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler: