bryanwendeel#9600

Marine Name
    Bryan Wendel

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Bloded Hunter

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Bo’ytill

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    a predator in which his entire clan was killed by a race of strange beings, so he fled without being able to fight or at least protect his old allies friends, who had also helped him but he couldn't do the same he decided to take revenge on all those that they killed his clan so he swore that this won't happen again he joined the other clan but on the way he saw another species of him he approached but he, was already dead with his face disfigured but he had a letter on him couldn't understand much but it looked like that he had been denied and killed in a scorching desert but he had heard a noise coming from the idden forest that when he went to check they were the same species that killed his clan he fled but the sharp tailed being was left behind he went and entered the clan hoping to be accepted to avenge the allied ones and he decided to have a code name: bloded hunter, realizing that few people had the chance to enter so he hopes to be lucky enough to be able to become one of this clan e ter uma segunda chance.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    best app I have ever seen +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking beast. Literally Paya's reincarnation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 he comes from the land down under
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I have some questions for you answer these as best you can.

A lurker runs up to you and hits you with it's crippling slash and then cloaks and runs away how do you react?

A marine takes a picture of you what do you do?

A fellow hunter is captured and you are the only one around to help, how do you proceed?
    Harley Piett / Oronto Obasanjo

A'kei Teer the yautja
    Synthetic Jeanne

Discord: Jam#1411

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I expected a more complete story -1
    And there's a lot missing, or incomplete

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and it was supposed to be incomplete for the suspension but I will answer with the continuation of the story as it would be continuation: after a long wait with the bitter pain in the heart it seemed that that unbearable pain almost giving up on the long and long wait he gets up but before giving a step he looks at trais and a ship lands on the ground spouting dirt sand to everything and side the ship's door opens revealing a dark shadow dence over him the door opens revealing to be the leader of the clan where he was inside the ship calling, the leader says he can't walk around without a name he gave a name called blood hunter where the leader was impressed with the quick preparation of the name that some would take some time to decide the leader said: are you sure you chose that name? he replied that that would be his new name, he didn't even have time for them to rest another predator said he was going to take them to a mission where they would face both sides: the leader said which ones? while they were solving the mission the blood hunter decided to explore that ship he found a corner full of corpses of both humans, predators and... Blood hunter scared faced the dead creature and stepped on the skull of the crawling being he in fury went to the leader from the clan the clan leader said that they were going to do a mission and that he was supposed to go to the blood hunter hand ship he refused saying he wanted to have his revenge against those who live down there and crawl for samque and blood hunter hate food before the ship even lands he opens the door and jumps going straight to the direct confrontation between humans and those who killed his clan he named aliens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would try to keep my distance to get my life back or on the situation KO 2: depending on how many humans don't take pictures when they are in general but I Wil try
    thointimidate or knock him out and try to destroy the camera 3: I would try to help and try to not call attention, but because they captured him, I could kill them if the situation got tough or I would try to go the least painful way trying to hurt their hand. they cannot hold weapons or pull the ally for long.
    Last edited by Bryanwe; 03-16-2022 at 10:32 PM. Reason: I dont know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1. Typos, poor backstory, have never seen you around.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so.

I have seen your other app, and you also asked on mentor help a few weeks ago asking where to apply for predator, so I can deduce you really have the motivation to join the predator team. Although I am not part of the WL myself, I wanted to put in my 2 cents and tell you that your application is not close to acceptable. But the community instead tries to fuel your motivation the wrong way, so I will try to give some tips.

First of all, the story. A document would be better for the story, although you can write it directly on the forum. Try to use grammar AND use only English while writing it, that will show that you can roleplay in proper English and you know the language. The story does have its imaginative part, and that is great, a predator with imagination leads to good RP; however, as it also severely lacks grammar and it has some sentences and words in Portuguese (which could show a lack of English knowledge), I believe it doesn't mention anything about the Honour Code and/or the Yautja Lore (will need an actual predator to correct me here).

Second of all, the name. Your name as a predator definitely cannot be 'Blooded Hunter'. That now does hint you didn't read the Yautja Lore nor the application process, which clearly states and even shows examples of how names should be. Something like "Kor'ya-twq" would be fine, for example.

Third of all, that BYOND ID doesn't exist. Your ID is the username you use to log in to BYOND. In your case, since I was the one who answered your mhelp about the predator question, your BYOND ID is "Bryanwe".

And finally, the vouches. I have only seen you once in my time in CM (I haven't been around a lot either, I admit it, but I was enough to start vouching for people), and that isn't good. Making yourself known will increase your chances of being vouched properly. Try to play the game more, RP with more people, and try to make the round enjoyable: that will get you more people to give you real vouches instead of the meme ones people give only because "it's a funny app". Now, getting a hundred '+1' doesn't mean you will be accepted. You will have to work on your reputation beforehand, the more known you are and the more you impact the round to the better, the more chances you'll have to become a predator.

With that said, I will have to -1 this application. Despite that, I know that you can become a predator if you don't rush the application and enjoy the game instead. I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

P.D: It would be nice if the community stopped memeing around apps like these, you know he's trying to make an app and you don't help by +1'ing them with no feedback or anything.
    Last edited by Time_URSS; 03-28-2022 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Edited some formatting issues.

Playing as:
    - Noah 'Butterfingers' Jones
    - Marcos 'Payaso' Ruiz
    - MOL-XXX
    - Pablo
    - Na'kel-uq Bo'ytill

Mentor: 02-27-2022 - 05/04/2022
    Trial Moderator: 05-04-2022 - 18/05/2022
    Moderator: 18/05/2022 - 12/07/2022
    Senior Moderator: 12/07/2022 - Present