User Tag List

Thread: The Ultimate Super Never-Run-Out-Of-Meds UNGA Medic Loadout guide

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Ultimate Super Never-Run-Out-Of-Meds UNGA Medic Loadout guide

If you have played medic before, you all know that about 40 minutes into the round or so (give or take) and you have a shitty loadout, you will run out of meds. Most of the time I see new combat meds prioritize ammo over meds, or use about half of their space for ammo. If you run out of meds, as a medic, then you are just a semi-useless riflemen. However I bring to you all my many hours of work trying to find the PERFECT loadout for medic. Of course all loadouts are custom to all people, and people should have the loadout that works for them to be ultra-efficient at their job while also being able to be ultimate UNGA marine... but THIS loadout never fails for me in any situation, even 4 hour OPs that wont end that make you want to cry. It is designed to never need to ask for new meds for a long time, while being able to provide steady meds to the hurt Ung's.

Step 1 to the perfect medic loadout:

Main equipment is important

When you are selecting your stuff from your uniform vendor, you should get stuff with as much storage as possible. Webbing vest, is good for this loadout and very important. The only large things you are going to hold are in your backpack, so don't bother with dumb stuff like the drop pouch or the webbing. Remember, ammo isn't key, its storage space. You are carrying a whole med-bay on your body for the front line to live on. For this loadout, not going to use either pouch slot for anything but magazine pouches, shell pouches whatever you want. Shotgun is advised because it is great for warding off annoying xenos that are attacking the guys you are healing. Nothing is worse than a lurker or a runner coming by and just undoing all that work you did on the now dying guy on the ground. Light armor is suggested. Running from the enemy is far better as a medic than tanking hits and being slow. Medics shouldn't fight- be like a synth and only support and ward off enemies that are attacking your patients.

Step 2 to the perfect medic loadout:

Don't waste your points on stupid shit

I'm talking like, extra magazines or rangefinder and stuff. you need every last slot of space in your inventory. this means spend your points wisely on storage items. For this loadout I buy 3 first aid kits, the cheap ones that are 6 points. The advanced ones you can steal from med-bay later for extra space, but 3 should do because you will have 1 free one in your basic medical equipment. You should also buy the most important part of this loadout; the LOGISTICS IMP BACKPACK this is the main part of the entire loadout, it revolves around a bag (of all things) but it opens like a satchel and has the space of a backpack. Medics need to be ultra fast- this is key.

What meds to buy

Since you bought the 3 small med-kits, all you need to do is empty all the junk in them except the splints and 1 hand held scanner. You should ALWAYS keep an extra one. If you are healing someone, and a defender comes by and whacks your scanner away, you are now the most useless medic on the field.

Buy 3 Dex+, 2 Oxycodone, and 2 Epinephrine sticks. and put them all in 1 first aid kit: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...30/unknown.png
    Dex+ is so useful, if you don't know what it does, it will clear all oxygen damage instantly. It wont fix it or even heal it or slow it down, but if you give Dex+ and Peridoxin, you can save someone that has really screwed up organs and has like 60 oxygen damage.

Buy 3 splints, take all of the splints from the 3 first aid kits you bought and put them in one first aid kit with the extra hand scanner:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...76/unknown.png
    splints are so useful and you will out of them with people that have 10 broken bones (it happens more than you think)

The rest of the gear needed is looted from medbay

That's it, you don't need to buy anything else with your points, you should only have at most 3 points left if done correctly.

Step 3 to the perfect medic loadout:

Marine preps has very important items

In both Alpha-Bravo and Charlie-Delta is a free MRE box. Take 4 MREs and put them in one of the first aid kits. SUPER important because marines always need food. Nothing can beat an MRE for food/blood loss. (I know sugar and iron-sugar and all that jazz exists in pills but shush) There is also a toolbox in both squad preps. Always take a screwdriver and put it in your ear. You can also match them with squad colors. (except Charlie squad) Put in your armor a crowbar and a wire cutter, a wrench is you get medium armor instead of light. Sometimes surgical cuts can be made by xenos. Bringing tools you can substitute surgery tools: Crowbar is a retractor, wire cutters are a hemostat, wrench is a bone setter, and screwdriver as bone gel. you should also have a boot-knife and your surgical line. Now you can do basic surgery as needed. (only in emergency cases) you cant do organ surgery or remove parasites. If someone has an open surgical wound: Wire cutter it to check for bleeders, then suture line it, If its open you may need to use crowbar and un-retract skin.

Step 4 to the perfect medic loadout:

Looting Medbay

Now that you have most of your stuff, time to loot med-bay. All you need to grab is an extra stasis bag and some rollers. Put the stasis bag in webbing vest with suture line personal MRE and a roller. Then grab a extra Defibrillator and 2 advanced med-kits. Empty the contents of all 3 of your advanced med-kits. But a Tricordazone in 2 of the med-kits, then all trauma kits in one, then all burn kits in another. now you should have enough kits for an entire OP. Next things next, ask chem line for KD, MB, IA, and IS. put these in your lifesaverbag.

Step 5 to the perfect medic loadout (TLDR segment image area thing):

Now you are the perfect unga medic. REMEMBER: middle-clicking the med-kits in your backpack will open them and you can take stuff out of them. This way you don't have to keep grabbing them and taking the stuff out.

This is what loadout should look like:

Webbing-vest
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...22/unknown.png

Armor:

Lifesaver Bag:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...68/unknown.png

Logistics Backpack:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...62/unknown.png

Advanced Med-kit1:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...32/unknown.png

Advanced Med-kit2: (ignore missing burn kit)
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...60/unknown.png

Med-kit1:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...30/unknown.png

Med-Kit2:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...76/unknown.png

Med-Kit3:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...74/unknown.png

Whole thing put together:

Going to just add this real quick because of the changes to the surgical line, replace one of the MREs in medkit with the second stasis bag, replace one of the tricordizone injectors in either the burn or the trauma kits medkit and put the synth graft in the webbing where the other stasis bag was.

Okay thanks for reading this was too high effort of a post to just say: take 100 of everything.

I'm probably forgetting something important but oh well!
    Last edited by Firecharge123; 05-15-2022 at 07:08 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you know medic is one of those roles I don't play often cause I feel I would be horrible at it. I've been consumed by Vermintide 2 recently but when I escape I'll prolly reread this and give medic another go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today on how to rob Medbay 5 minutes into the op-

I kinda tried stuff like this, but never managed to achieve this level of being stocked up in meds. Good job!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ask for oxy, dex+ pills, and nutrient pills to really min max space. It also will cause the doctor to consider suicide after making you KD, MB, IA, IS, Dex+, Oxy, and nutrient.
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a former medic main since I started playing CM this guide is a 10/10, only thing I would change is the only Custom Med to get is IA since that's the only one worth getting. Everything else can be fixed with Lifesaver meds and Kits if you're robust enough. IA for life.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit: Going to just add this real quick because of the changes to the surgical line, replace one of the MREs in medkit with the second stasis bag, replace one of the tricordizone injectors in either the burn or the trauma kits medkit and put the synth graft in the webbing where the other stasis bag was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4xmaniac View Post
    Ask for oxy, dex+ pills, and nutrient pills to really min max space. It also will cause the doctor to consider suicide after making you KD, MB, IA, IS, Dex+, Oxy, and nutrient.
    can confirm after a ton of dr hours recently th at medics who ask for 100 things i tell to fuck off and only make them IA and IS

edit: surgical line and synth graft need to be merged again GOD PLEASE, just have their heal total not be busted like before

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you cant make MB KD IA IS NW in 2 minutes then it's a skill issue on your end

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really choosing all those epi sticks over the revive mix? Drop your peri, and epi sticks and get the the mix for free that never ever runs out.

Use the points to buy an extra pill bottle of bica and kelo. Stick them in your webbing. Put two of the spare injectors in your helmet. With MB+ KD, you can treat 16+16+16 marines for brute and burn damage. 48 marines yourself before restocking.

Also I think its madness to have a medic layout without an extinguisher.

Interesting to see other loadouts though.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    Really choosing all those epi sticks over the revive mix? Drop your peri, and epi sticks and get the the mix for free that never ever runs out.

Use the points to buy an extra pill bottle of bica and kelo. Stick them in your webbing. Put two of the spare injectors in your helmet. With MB+ KD, you can treat 16+16+16 marines for brute and burn damage. 48 marines yourself before restocking.

Also I think its madness to have a medic layout without an extinguisher.

Interesting to see other loadouts though.
    Not sure why you bother with epi so much? One injector gets me for a whole round, anything less then 600 dmg doesnt need epi specially with stitches. i usually take med rig with scanner and standart pills inside and one spare kit full of bandages and splints. Have ton of space to arm basically the same as i arm my PFC too. Only things i run out is splints and patches but its ez to refill say from APC or some dead super prepped medic like our Guide writer.