User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: theXDkidoflol - Synthetic Application

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw you a few times but never as a support role. I have no idea if you're good at it or not. Also seeming by your playtime, you're fairly new and probably need a couple more months before being considered for a whitelist like synth, which requires both knowledge in every department but also expertise.

Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    Alright, chief, i ran a check on your playtime. You have just over 100 in total on our server, and no serious playtime before December of 2018. I have never seen you ingame, thus I cannot vouch for your competence nor can I vouch for your RP skills.
    Its gonna be a -1 from me, untill I see you around more and I can see you with my own eyes.
    I agree with this. Get some more play time and some get yourself known more. Best of luck in the future.

Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Peasant Commander theXDkidoflol's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampmare View Post
    So this has been sitting some time. The story and quirk are fine. App in general is fine.

I'm always a little worried when no one comes in to vouch for the in game competence, as is the case here. I assume the lack of feedback is also because you're an unfamiliar face, so
    What timezone do you play on?
    How long have you been playing?

I'm gonna have to be neutral until someone can vouch for you.

Dorkkeli answered the question about how long, but I use EST. I generally play around noon and 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

As for everybody else, I completely understand why. I'm just your average medical player. What's abnormal about a doctor who gets patients in, does the surgeries, gets them out? Literally nothing. I'll start playing a lot of staff officer in an attempt to be more noticeable, if that helps.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application is very bare minimum effort from what I see, is English your first language by the way?

You need to play more, be more active in the community (Discord is your best bet), and read the accepted applications. The quirk is fine, I just have trouble being convinced in your role competency.

-1, better luck next time my dude.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play around that same time you listed most days, odd I haven�t seen you.
    I have to agree that since nobody can vouch for your competency I�ll have to give this a -1 as well.
    As Jakkk mentioned. Joining the discord and being active will probably really help you.

-1 wish you the best next time and try to do more �seen� roles
    Characters
    Alex Rossfield - Marine Roles
    Luke Diamond - Captain
    Lukas - Synthetic
    Alex Rossfield
    CM History
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry, but I haven't seen you yet ingame in support roles.

I'm going with a -1 to end your suffering and then I suggest you really grind support roles up to your next app. Best of lucks.
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I waited around on this one hoping to see you ingame, and you have low activity. While this isn't inherently an issue to me, you aren't especially active at any of the support roles which is concerning. You have nothing particularly negative against your moral character, you don't talk shit in Discord all day, so you're effectively a clean slate.

You seem new and eager though, so I would recommend you try out Command roles, ask players like Mark �Sherman� Wilson / Tactical 445, or Alan Jones / Arbs how to play roles like that and have fun while doing it. A denial on this application does not mean a denial on a Commanding Officer application.

Goodluck killing benos, hope to see you out there despite this. -1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd suggest being active on the server so people are able to judge how you RP. You can apply again in two months. Denied.