Bruno-Asbahr#2235

Marine Name
    Montagne Marshall / BFG (Alien)

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Nash'Py Nhon

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Nhon

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -------

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

just for the word limit....

ARES 7.3
    Transmission Received….. Loading 30%... 60%... 100% Done.
    Origin: SL Delta.SGT.██████████
    Unknown language, using all resources for possible translation, some words could not be translated
    Image Represents four (4) creatures, one of them has a cape and large Dreads compared to the others
    Unknown Voice (Possible Leader): You did well to protect the body of your former comrade Yautja, and not allow humans to desecrate his body and steal the knowledge that S'ahul passed on to us.
    Unknown Voice (Bowing to Leader): I only did the least I should have done for the fallen, may Kytara be with him... you don't need to use such honorable words for a mere banished.
    Unknown Voice (Possible Leader): Well trrrrrr more than a banished should do, you didn't use our fallen Yautja's weapons, but forged new ones, Kehrite and Dlex must have been proud of you... Trrrrr...
    Unknown Voice (Bowing to the Leader): No one should be proud of deeds done by a banished one, I must pay the trrrrr I have done and it will never be enough, Gor'tekai and Mor'tekai must hate me and I must pay that debt as a Yautja.
    Unknown Voice (Possible Leader): You paid, protecting our fallen, he was honored
    since they haven't desecrated the body yet, get your plasma launcher and cloaking device again, welcome back trrrrrrr….

Stream Closed…

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just a little anxious about the result :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so this app has been sitting for a FAT minute and that's a crime.

I like your style of writing and the format that you went for in your character's story. An AAR type document where it builds up to the reveal of the Yautja is an awesome route to go with so that your story stands out. I've seen your xeno around but not your marine, so I can't really vouch for your ability to RP, but your app gets a hell yeah from me. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuusday View Post
    Right, so this app has been sitting for a FAT minute and that's a crime.

I like your style of writing and the format that you went for in your character's story. An AAR type document where it builds up to the reveal of the Yautja is an awesome route to go with so that your story stands out. I've seen your xeno around but not your marine, so I can't really vouch for your ability to RP, but your app gets a hell yeah from me. +1
    ahhh thanks, i've been waiting for a good time everyday coming here and there was nothing, i love this style of documentary too, thanks for the reply

i've always played a lot of xeno, i started to play marine later, and i keep varying jobs like OT, doctor, HM, CombatEngineer, RTO and Research, all 100 hours as a human so it's not much to be someone known in the community

and thanks again for replying

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted by council majority.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler: