March 6, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Doober Shmingus
    Their BYOND Key
    dont remember
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    08:06:30
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Code of Conduct: Whenever a player receives a punishment they should know why and what they are being punished for.

Protocol: 5. Determine the punishment.
    Description of the incident
    I jailbroke from an assault charge stacked with some other stuff when the back wall of the brig was blown up and then hid out in the CL office. He put me in his containment cell for hiding while MPs searched around the place, I was in there a long time and in my boredom I used cable coils and made a crude dick on the ground while completely alone.

I cant recall exactly who but I was messaged by the staff member "why" and then "dont do anything like this ever again", and wasnt told why it was against the rules or what rule I broke. I wasnt even told I was getting a note for it, they completely ignored my question for a greater explanation as well. They deleted the graffiti and I supposed that was it.

I dont even think its a rule break? I dont see how shitty graffiti is ERP in any way, and its something that is a totally believable thing a marine would do IC when in the situation I was in. I really dont believe it warrants a note anyways.
    Evidence
    n/a it was 11 days ago, just noticed the note now
    What resolution are you seeking?
    removal of the note

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2022/03/06: [08:06:02]ADMIN: PM: Silencer_pl/(Cassandra Reed)->Kugamo/(Doober Shmingus): Please dont ever do that again.
    2022/03/06: [08:06:21]ADMIN: Silencer_pl/(Cassandra Reed) has edited kugamo's notes: Drew a penis outline with wires. Warned.
    2022/03/06: [08:06:49]ADMIN: PM: Kugamo/(Doober Shmingus)->Silencer_pl/(Cassandra Reed): its just stupid graphetti, you telling me its a rule break?

You were warned don't do it again. Drawing anything sexual organ related with crayons or anything else to create artwork that is naughty ingame is a violation of the ERP rules, always has been. It does not fall under the sexual euphemism
    IE: "Suck my dick" clause.

This is past the 48 hour window as well.

We used to permanently ban people for it, take the warning, and be done with it.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 03-18-2022 at 01:32 AM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids