Their BYOND Key
    Meowmix the Kittymix
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    1:24 pm est
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Rule 0.1 - Intent
    Rule 0.2 - Authority
    Description of the incident
    Essentially I got Battlefield Executed by CO for pushing them down. I ahelped as this was poor reasoning and violates BE rule as such for CO and rp roles for insanity. This was also during first twenty minutes, no was in hurt, in danger or being robbed it was a mere push. They, Solidfury, autoresolved ahelp so ahelped for admin again with actual rules broken and listed how this was unbecoming CO and clear violation of said rules. I ahelped a third time for another admin and not once used any foul language or actual toxicity toward just didn't want deal with someone clearly has something against me. He decided instead to mute+ban me to cover his tracks rather than actually enforce server rules, not rulesharking, but a main rule keeps COs from being trash.
    Evidence
    Should be plenty admin logs proves my story and validates my side easily nothing I did to warrant mute or ban he never said anything to me avoid dealing with the situation up until asked for another admin.
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Resolution of ban, stern talking to for the admin involved, and punishment to the player involved

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pulled the logs

First ahelp:
    2022/03/18: [12:08:04]ADMIN: HELP: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Paia 'Hotsauce' Amaya): Joan Fitzsimmon BEd me for pushing them down once as a prank and I was a medic - heard by 8 non-AFK staff.
    2022/03/18: [12:08:09]ADMIN: SolidFury7 has used 'Mark' on the Adminhelp from Meowmix the Kittymix/(Paia 'Hotsauce' Amaya) and is preparing to respond...
    2022/03/18: NOTICE: SolidFury7 is autoresponding with 'IC Issue'. This issue has been deemed an IC (In-Character) issue, and will not be handled by staff. In case it's relevant, you may wish to ask your Chain Of Command about your issue if you believe Marine Law has been broken. You may click on the staff member's name to ask more about this response.

Ghostchat:
    2022/03/18: [12:08:19]SAY: Ghost/Meowmix the Kittymix : Of course
    2022/03/18: [12:08:22]SAY: Ghost/Meowmix the Kittymix : Admins let people grief
    2022/03/18: [12:08:34]SAY: Ghost/Meowmix the Kittymix : I'
    2022/03/18: [12:08:41]SAY: Ghost/Meowmix the Kittymix : I can't play a possible 2 hours
    2022/03/18: [12:08:47]SAY: Ghost/Meowmix the Kittymix : Because Joan decided one push was BE worthyu
    2022/03/18: [12:09:20]SAY: Ghost/Meowmix the Kittymix : I can't br revived
    2022/03/18: [12:09:23]SAY: Ghost/Meowmix the Kittymix : I'm out all fucking round
    2022/03/18: [12:09:25]SAY: Ghost/Meowmix the Kittymix : Over a push

Second ahelp
    2022/03/18: [12:12:00]ADMIN: HELP: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Paia 'Hotsauce' Amaya): I invoke rule 4 after rereadign checking also violation of meta/rp rules solidfury is ignoring https://gyazo.com/41878cf4762fa310d2eec60e4ad58a7c Round start shenangins and being BEd for pushing CO down is clear admin abuse if this is allowed to stand. I AM PERMENTLY out of round less than 20 minutes in over a single shove. That's at WORST a fucking assualt charge if it was pushed. We're not in middle of battle and no one was or at any time in danger or being robbed. I'd like a admin actually a good admin to review this. CO is expected be held higher standards and this is plain uancceptable. - heard by 8 non-AFK staff.
    2022/03/18: NOTICE: SolidFury7 is autoresponding with 'IC Issue'. This issue has been deemed an IC (In-Character) issue, and will not be handled by staff. In case it's relevant, you may wish to ask your Chain Of Command about your issue if you believe Marine Law has been broken. You may click on the staff member's name to ask more about this response.

Third ahelp
    2022/03/18: [12:15:47]ADMIN: HELP: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Paia 'Hotsauce' Amaya): Reequest a unbiased admin ACTUALLY knows server rules. I BEd for shoving CO down once and as this rule CLEARLY states that's not acceptable https://gyazo.com/29031a3a312f326794063a6efed2e660 Solidfury clearly can't handle adminstrating so I'd like a admin can actually uphold server rules to respond. - heard by 8 non-AFK staff.
    2022/03/18: [12:17:02]ADMIN: PM: SolidFury7/(Ancient Carrier (MP-32-Z))->Meowmix the Kittymix/(Paia 'Hotsauce' Amaya): You're recieving a three hour ban for toxicity and toxic behaviour. Any issues you have regarding rulings and judgements should be made on the forums or to a manager directly.
    2022/03/18: [12:17:21]ADMIN: PM: SolidFury7/(Ancient Carrier (MP-32-Z))->Meowmix the Kittymix/(Paia 'Hotsauce' Amaya): toxicity and ahelp spam, that is

You refer to our staff as griefers. You kinda sealed your own fate on that one, and somenerd is busy so I'm resolving this.

You don't get to call us greifers, throw your toys out of the pram, and then demand a new admin. Staff decisions in-game are always final, and staff did respond with autoresponses. Staff does not, and will not handle a improper battlefield execution, it will always be handled by the CO council after investigation with a player report.

You can still make a player report to the council if you wish for a improper BE investigation, but Solidfury did nothing wrong. Staff does not make in-game rulings on any issues involving whitelist procedures (Battlefield execution's, predator honorcode, synthetic guidelines)

I highly suggest you check your attitude or you'll find yourself permanently banned if it continues.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 03-18-2022 at 07:37 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You fail to state that you asked for an "actually good admin" after calling staff griefers, that you refused to listen to the judgment given by not only an administrator but a CO council member as well.

Instead you threw your dummy out of the pram, which you have a history of doing both in deadchat, LOOC, and in ahelps, to the point that a manager online, without any interaction between us, decided to mute you because even the individual not handling you evidently saw you were crossing a line.

Your toxic bullshit stops now, you can shape up or sitout.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler: