Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xenonauts: X-Division Part 2: Electric boogaloo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xenonauts: X-Division Part 2: Electric boogaloo

We are a paramilitary organisation ...

We have the best of the best - with some personal issues here and there. Real characters as you say nowadays ...

We do everything, from stealing to protecting transports, smuggling weapons for those who can pay for it. We destroy organisations if the price is right and provide safe routes from A to B, even through hell if it has to be ...

Welcome everyone, i am sure most dont remember the old post of this And if you do, congrats you boomer What i want to try with this post is simple, in the game Xenonauts, i'll run a lil modded campaign with the X-Division mod (Basically the equivalent of Long War for X-Com) What i need from you Marines, i'll demostrate:

Ay yo sign me up, Natalia Quiroga, and i want X class (Classes will be shown below, additional gear can also be requested)

And thats it, with the names i get for Marines, Vehicles, Jets, Transports and Bases i'll make a series of it, and upload it here, the campaign will be on the Hard dificulty and with Ironman, below this short explanation, will be the list of equipment to pick from, the classes, the waiting list of people to join (You can ask for certain nationality, looks or whatever you would like) and the names for the bases, Vehicles ETC.

Classes:

These classes can vary a lot, and are merely a simplification, equipment can be as diverse as one wants it, your own snowflake loadout
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Available Equipment:

Keep in mind this list will REALLY expand as time goes on
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Waiting List:

Depending on the Xenonauts Agents we get, and the Stats, names will be taken from the list into action and be updated on rank and status here
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Names for: Aircraft, Vehicles and Bases:

Whike time pases and we get more bases set up, increase our jets or transports, names will be taken from the list

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by MauroVega; 05-17-2022 at 04:29 PM.

1982-2022 Las Malvinas son y serán Argentinas

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Count me in. Cabal "Nod" Shephard, Heavy Weapons, gimme (obviously a heavy weapon) a pistol and a nade, pick the kind you need.
    Nationality would be Polish and for looks go with average, goatee (without a mustache), or simply a gasmask.
    Last edited by CABAL; 03-20-2022 at 09:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seth Harazuka reporting in!

Rifleman. Standard loadout, ready for anything sort. Extra mags, 1 smoke, 1 grenade, maybe a med kit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nod, great to have you back, and surely Mr Jelly Boy

1982-2022 Las Malvinas son y serán Argentinas

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever Valentry reporting in, Medic or Sniper. Always supporting in Offense or Support roles. Hope it's a fun time for you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh well i might as well sign up, name is Archibald Langley and i want to be a shield man since its my thing. Have a wonderful day!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sig n me in
    Akira A. Bowchief as rifleman
    Nick Kaiser as Scout
    Mei May as Medic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sir yessir oorah, fabio espinoza, squad leader of delta reporting in with his beloved fn mag and a lot of grenades.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike Hernandez
    Heavy Weapons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nutella, sign me up. Squad Leader Archibald Valerian Cartwright. Leader of Delta of Squad. Assault Rifle with grenades. I will lead the marines into the valley of death and come out the other side.

Nutella, thank you for doing this.