User Tag List

Thread: TheAdamantVeil - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TheAdamantVeil - Synthetic Application

can I get a withdrawal for this app, thanks.
    Last edited by TheAdamantVeil; 03-21-2022 at 08:31 AM. Reason: was a bad app

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So as probably one of the first ones to see this I will heavily recommend asking in the CM discord's whitelist-app-help channel as this application has some major red flags of inexperience and I cannot talk on behalf of the whitelist staff but they generally are looking for someone who does know command and has advanced knowledge in medical, knows more than dismantling the ship. I would also recommend reading previous whitelist applications both accepted and denied as the story is sadly lacking as its supposed to show what they would be like not them saying what they can do.
    But over all I am a non synth whitelist I can only give my advice and someone else's opinion may be better -1 Oh and if you agree with what I said you can ask for the this to be withdrawn
    Last edited by ro3ger; 03-21-2022 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Forgot a to say they can withdrawl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eh we shall see, making a character for RP, and it gets me away from the kitchen or being an engi in general.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where to begin,

The name
    Your synth name should be a simple name like John, Dave, Robert, Amy, Sarah....
    Not your username.

Personality
    Your entire idea for a personality being a "body guard" goes directly against synthetic guidelines of synth preservation. You are an expensive piece of equipment, you shouldn't kill yourself.
    It also lists every aspect that a synth should have anyway, the personality is meant to be something which separates your Synth from all the others, whether it be an interest in a subject or an over the top character trait.

The story
    Its not even a story, its a sentence. Its absolutely nothing like what we are looking for, a simple check into previously accepted applications would show this.
    A story is supposed to show your literacy and your ability to use dialogue properly as a synthethic unit this sentence does neither.

Game skills

Engineering: That is not even the bare minimum you need to know. You should be able to build and destroy any wall/window/door. Build FOBs, build/repair APCs, restore colony power and build communications.

Command: The reason its on this application is because its not really a choice. You WILL at some point be doing something command related as a synthetic so you must know how it all works.

Medical: Medical is the most important thing a synth player does. You must know almost every aspect about the current medical systems.

Requisitions: Its an easy task and I have no doubt you can do it well.

Combat
    You have entirely misunderstood the question. "What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in?"
    We are not asking if you know how to fight, we are asking if you know WHEN you are allowed to fight.
    Also synthetics are coded to be unable to use guns, so not sure the relevance of your ability at using guns.

Conclusions
    The hard truth is that this is a really bad application but there is no point in anyone lying to you or you won't ever succeed.

My first advice is to seek help and ask questions in the discord in the Whitelist-App-Help text channel, we have a team of friendly people whose job it is to help you create these applications.

Next Read the synthetic guidelines

Try reading some previously accepted applications to get an idea of what they are looking for

This application will not get accepted under any circumstances so I advise you to take the previous given advice and withdraw it before it is denied.

If you really want the WL don't give up, its not easy to get it and not everyone makes it on their first try. We are happy and eager to help you gain the WL so please don't be afraid to ask

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn.
    Synthetic Senator