User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iiZodin - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iiZodin - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    iiZodin
    Character Name?
    Richard 'Taxler' Taxar
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Not Known
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    I used to play on Paradise a little bit, but I sadly got banned.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Yes, as stated before, I have been banned from the Paradise Station.
    Reason for Ban
    I had done a stupid joke. The joke was to pull a Lurker off the Alamo as it was being launched by the Queen, but I would've pulled them back in before it launched so they wouldn't die, they had gotten up and quickly got back in and an Admin had seen it and due to my past note on definite griefing actions as a Xeno it was best for me to be job banned at that time.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    //showthrea...(Job-Role-Ban)
    Hope that works.
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    The time between me appealing and re-appealing this new one is relatively short. I would just like to say that I fully understood the wrongness in my actions and I can only ask for forgiveness. I really like playing jokes, they give me a laugh and hopefully at times they give others a laugh as well, but sometimes I go to far. Just like I did with those 2 events. I'd like to let you all know I've changed and have come up with a new quota or requirement for my little jokes, and would love to be given a new chance to prove myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Cry of Wolves; 02-25-2019 at 03:52 AM. Reason: with the notes. :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're getting consistent issues over time which isn't necessarily showing any improvement, and then you've decided to try and take something like that to ahelps to see what you can get away with it seems.
    You don't seem to realize your jokes at all end up being poor behavior we have to deal with here.
    Last edited by Solarmare; 02-25-2019 at 05:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I'll be honest, after seeing your notes its not really an improvement. I cant in good faith support this appeal simply due to the fact you aren't showing any improvement really. -1

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As already stated, it concerns me that a situation very similar to the events that lead to the xeno job ban happened less than a week ago. I don't want to be the "no fun allowed" guy, but these "jokes" aren't really jokes when it ruins someone else's round. -1
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were told to shape up and try again, but you got notes again which means you failed to do so

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarmare View Post
    You're getting consistent issues over time which isn't necessarily showing any improvement, and then you've decided to try and take something like that to ahelps to see what you can get away with it seems.
    You don't seem to realize your jokes at all end up being poor behavior we have to deal with here.
    Regarding that one issue, I didn't take it to ahelps as a joke. I was being disturbed and I felt the marine in question was being an ass, so I opened up the ahelp with a joke, trying to get an admin to help me with the situation. I had no intent to jab the marine with a bunch of injectors because he was grabbing me out of line, but I wanted to let whoever would respond to the said ahelp know that I was obviously annoyed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizari View Post
    Yeah I'll be honest, after seeing your notes its not really an improvement. I cant in good faith support this appeal simply due to the fact you aren't showing any improvement really. -1
    I understand that, thank you for your opinion and your response.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    As already stated, it concerns me that a situation very similar to the events that lead to the xeno job ban happened less than a week ago. I don't want to be the "no fun allowed" guy, but these "jokes" aren't really jokes when it ruins someone else's round. -1
    That situation was in no way going to lead to a similar situation as what had happened before. It was simply me opening up a serious ahelp with a joke. I would never do something that terrible just because of a Marine acting like an ass. I realize why the admin responding to my ahelp would've seen that as a problem waiting to happen, but I must state that I as a person would never do anything relating to grief in a round after receiving the ban from Aliens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    You were told to shape up and try again, but you got notes again which means you failed to do so
    Understandable, I would've loved to go so long without a note, but sadly that event had to occur. I'll try even better for the next appeal.