Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phenomeus - Commanding Officer Application

Whitelisted Captain
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    James,

We've played a lot. I've enjoyed interacting with you. I do feel at times your temper leaks out but I feel as if that is human nature within itself. However, as a CO you have to remember that for better or worse you're the logical voice of reason that lot of marines should feel comfortable looking towards. Your temper isn't an issue for a lot of roles but for CO it easily can be. That aside don't be scared about breaking the mold a bit on operations plans. I'll give you my +1 with that caveat included. I wish you the best of luck, my man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have served under James in this past week. I will say he has taken the critique to heart. Much better with marines. MASSIVE ENDORSEMENT from the best Delta Marine

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On one hand, when you actually do get to make the calls etc, you seem like a competent leader that sometimes lets shipside or groundside arguments get away from them. As some others have pointed out, you have actually made great progress in that regard.

On the other, some of the rounds with you seem to have went... Very weird, but I still can't make out if it is because of things you actually do, or just another case of a Classic CM dogpile.

Anyway, I figure we'll know which one it is for the latter soon enough.

I've seen you play enough MPs and stir up enough ML related shit during rounds that I not concerned about your ML knowledge.

+1.

My only recomendation is that if you feel that the round is getting away from you or getting frustrated, please remember that cryoing is an option.

Good luck!
    Senior Administrator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    James is a competent commander. He knows his way around the role point on perfectly and I'd like to recommend him for the position along with the others. However, I feel that morale talk and -considering making it fun for everyone involved- is the problem about your character. During your operations, I haven't really felt that confidence required to win as a rifleman or SL. Maybe your character's personality feels a bit average in my eyes, you don't stand out a lot compared to some of the known COs who can lead a massive suicide charge on the beaches of LV. Now because I know not everyone can be a special snowflake, maybe it's better to just have another CO that doesn't need to stand out but I hope you take this to consideration if you wanna improve on that whole morale aspect. Aside from that, he's been grinding too long already so give the man a
    +1

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I’ve let your app simmer long enough. You’ve got a good app on your hands and, as of late, spectacular feedback from the community and the confidence of the Council. I think you got what it takes.

Remember to heed the feedback people have given you in here, and don’t be afraid to ask Council if you have any questions.

Application accepted. Welcome to the whitelist!
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump