Mr Moon#8844

Marine Name
    Brandon Cox

Other Whitelist Applications
    Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Max

What is your Synthetic's Personality?
    Max is a medical enthusiast, a bit more worried about being sanitary than being shot, out to help marines more than all.
    They are eager to help those in need, giving trivial medical advice but can also fit into other roles when required.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I enjoy playing support roles with my total time in support roles going over the time i have spent in combat roles.

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?
    The time when i was a survivor, me and one hunkered down in a fort surrounded by xenos, their diplomacy helped fend them off for a bit, and we managed to survive the 20 minutes in hell.

Synthetic Character Story
    Soon after the fall of whiskey outpost...https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I'm quite familiar, know how to do most things an engineer should.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I have quite a few hours in squad leader, being able to do a few operations and survive by the end while in command.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Very familiar with surgery, chems, research and healing.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I only have a few hours however i have gotten down the basics rather quickly and im able to hand out what you need or what you need ordered in a reasonable amount of time.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    If a xeno comes up to me and starts attacking me, i am able to attack them until they are subdued, if they run away i don't pursue and i dont attack if they are down
    primary objective is to get out of the combat situation and not kill.
    However, if the threat is in an area in which they can be persistent, E.g the back of FOB, then to protect the lives of marines (if there is none available nearby) i will make an attempt to get the xeno out of a position in which it can cause harm.

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    Yes

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Discord Ban Reason
    -

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    the ban was only 3 hours for IE and im willing to not do it again

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This app is denied. You went and posted it without getting more feedback from us, after we said it was bad and gonna get denied. What did you expect? The IE note alone is enough reason to deny it; wait a month, polish the app.
    Synthetic Senator