User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EPIC is signing off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EPIC is signing off

Don't know how to start this off but I guess I'll just type down whatever pops up in my head.

So I've been busy for the last few months and rarely got time for a few games of Colonial Marines 13, which I consider the best Space Station 13 I've played because it introduced me to a community that I'd get most comfy with among all the other Space Station 13 servers out there (sorry Bagil Station ).

I like the rep I've built up, the thought of some players who loved playing alongside me, even coming to a point where one guy DM'd me just to say that I'm one of his favorite guys is just straight-up heartwarming (you know who you are, bless u my dude). I only played for the fun times, so whether I was winning or losing the fight, it didn't really matter a lot to me, as long as I had fun along the way and didn't harm other players' gameplay because of the fun I had.

So I decided to hop on the game to just let out some steam and relieve myself of stress that I've been building up, and instead of that I got myself a temporary ban for a month, which I have brought upon myself and I won't complain about it much. Well, I'll be honest but I do feel a bit bummed out from it, but I'll just drop it there and not take it any further now.

Judging from how really my life is right now from work alone and just paying my sister's tuition, I don't think I can get myself anything much to relieve me of all this grimy, slimy stress aside from, I don't know, other hobbies other than sitting in front of the computer? I mean the thought that I'm working to help my sister finish her college is already comforting enough, but this looks like it's going to be a really, really long while before she actually finishes, and until then, I won't really be able to play around with the computer.

I know this is just a temporary ban that only lasts a month, but really though, I don't think I would even play much after my ban gets lifted, hell, will I even play? Maybe? Probably for just one short game, or hopefully a couple, just to check out how are the boys are going and ring up the staff for a shitpost for a good giggle I guess, but to be frank, I don't know myself if I will even get the time to do these, I just hope I will.

I've said earlier in the Discord last-round-chat channel that there are less communities to worry about, but I want to take that back and say that this community really matters a lot to me, no matter how shitty or blessed it could be, it is one of the communities I've grown up in, and one of the communities that I can say I am comfortable with, and I can't say this any prouder.

I'll miss playing with you guys, I've never had this much fun playing with anyone else who has the same vibes as I do. I don't know when I'll be back to play CM13 for a long while, but hopefully by the time I do come back, you guys are still playing and the game is still active and bustling with both new and old players.

Your frontline man who presses his *warcry emote and rushes into the fight, regardless of who is in the front, may it be a newbie marine or a 16-foot MILF.

Your regular LRP-violator and ahelp shitposter.

The least sane-Deltoid.

Nathan 'EPIC' Harold, signing off.
    Last edited by Gianeric; 03-28-2022 at 01:48 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I shared this sentiment with CM. I have left many time from this server. and it was only when I got permanently banned from discord I start to consider if CM is really even worth it anymore. because the people who kept me playing on it was people like Elly, Nick Kaiser, Mikhail and whatnot. but I moved on to RUCM and I, noticed the same issues there. yet the one thing that kept me hoping was that maybe I can change it to be a better CM. and I really do want it to be a server for everyone, even for those who do not speak Russian
    ever since I started playing this server back in 2016-2017 where I didn't even speak English. I remembered and met many people, nice, mean, rude. people I will forever hate and people I will forever treasure. it was because I lost those people I understood what it meant to be here. the best time I had wasn't when I killed 6 xeno in one round (Ok I did certainly enjoy doing that and it's what make me want to get better at the game) but what really make me happy was playing with my friends and doing something fun. but I know I won't be around forever either. glad you finally decided it's time to leave.

(Tapes Playback Start)
    I'm sorry to interrupt you Nathan, if you still even remember that name. But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume. Although you have indeed been called.

You have all been called here. Into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of larvas in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach.

But you will never find them, none of you will. This is where your story ends.

And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you. Although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I am remaining as well, I am nearby.

This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors: Be still and give up your spirits, they don't belong to you.

For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend..
    My Friend, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours. And then, what became of you.

I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not someone like you. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now.

It's time to rest. For you, and for those you have carried in your arms.

This ends for all of us.

(Tapes Playback Stop)
    Supplementary video
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...equence_11.mp4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man this hits hard it do. Nathan the amount of times you have RPed and been up to no good with me stupid high, I am gonna miss it. The pods we had back in December was one of the most fun and jokes we had. You were a blast to play with, and I hope your life goes well for and your sister! Dont be a stranger man, you one of da good ones.

o7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they killed my bro nathan
    Dont forget to keep in touch with discord sometimes brother.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gianeric View Post
    Don't know how to start this off but I guess I'll just type down whatever pops up in my head.

So I've been busy for the last few months and rarely got time for a few games of Colonial Marines 13, which I consider the best Space Station 13 I've played because it introduced me to a community that I'd get most comfy with among all the other Space Station 13 servers out there (sorry Bagil Station ).

I like the rep I've built up, the thought of some players who loved playing alongside me, even coming to a point where one guy DM'd me just to say that I'm one of his favorite guys is just straight-up heartwarming (you know who you are, bless u my dude). I only played for the fun times, so whether I was winning or losing the fight, it didn't really matter a lot to me, as long as I had fun along the way and didn't harm other players' gameplay because of the fun I had.

So I decided to hop on the game to just let out some steam and relieve myself of stress that I've been building up, and instead of that I got myself a temporary ban for a month, which I have brought upon myself and I won't complain about it much. Well, I'll be honest but I do feel a bit bummed out from it, but I'll just drop it there and not take it any further now.

Judging from how really my life is right now from work alone and just paying my sister's tuition, I don't think I can get myself anything much to relieve me of all this grimy, slimy stress aside from, I don't know, other hobbies other than sitting in front of the computer? I mean the thought that I'm working to help my sister finish her college is already comforting enough, but this looks like it's going to be a really, really long while before she actually finishes, and until then, I won't really be able to play around with the computer.

I know this is just a temporary ban that only lasts a month, but really though, I don't think I would even play much after my ban gets lifted, hell, will I even play? Maybe? Probably for just one short game, or hopefully a couple, just to check out how are the boys are going and ring up the staff for a shitpost for a good giggle I guess, but to be frank, I don't know myself if I will even get the time to do these, I just hope I will.

I've said earlier in the Discord last-round-chat channel that there are less communities to worry about, but I want to take that back and say that this community really matters a lot to me, no matter how shitty or blessed it could be, it is one of the communities I've grown up in, and one of the communities that I can say I am comfortable with, and I can't say this any prouder.

I'll miss playing with you guys, I've never had this much fun playing with anyone else who has the same vibes as I do. I don't know when I'll be back to play CM13 for a long while, but hopefully by the time I do come back, you guys are still playing and the game is still active and bustling with both new and old players.

Your frontline man who presses his *warcry emote and rushes into the fight, regardless of who is in the front, may it be a newbie marine or a 16-foot MILF.

Your regular LRP-violator and ahelp shitposter.

The least sane-Deltoid.

Nathan 'EPIC' Harold, signing off.
    Sucks to hear, but nobody's forcing you to say 18+ stuff. Hope to see you around though

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @lunarflu you have absolutely no sense of humor. good to know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    epic!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my, EPIC man is gone, who will I be fearful of hearing epic from now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Goddamn it o7 Nathan. See you when we see you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    goodbye.....brother.
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications