Date of Incident
    April 1, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Cara 'Cutie' Parker

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    FricklersRevenge

Accused Character Name
    not ingame OOC after round ends

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1 April 2022 17 PM-18PM EU time zone

What rule(s) were broken:
    Server Rule 3

Description of the incident:
    Me, Elise and Shay was RPying at escape pod about how we trapped here and all we had hotdogs but they cold etc etc, then i told Elise, "We cannot ate this hotdogs they are cold and we dont have microwave!". After round ends some that player modefied my speech and turned into "We cannot ate this hotdogs they are cold and we dont have microwave! You two might ate mine! " which he copy pasted 4-5 times. I talked about how its wrong and modified ,orginal not that but he just ignored and keep copy pasting modified version.

Next round he claimed again some thing i never said and after game over he claimed i told things like "Cara 'Cutie' Parker: sex!"

he stopped doing that after i told him i will do staff raport

i discovered he did some thing a while ago : //showthrea...-Server-Rule-3

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    to easy to investige i am posting entire end of the game video with OOC chat without any cut here which all conversion can be seen at OOC.

1) https://streamable.com/w5knug

2) this one not big conversion he just claimed that which i didnt tell

https://ibb.co/RYNL9pK

What resolution are you seeking?
    Appropriate action, such as a warning or ban depending on severity in your eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pfft, you really did report me that’s crazy. You guys have been mad about me for a long time too I had no idea. Some clarification I guess no I don’t cheat, no I don’t murder/dox people, yes I’m a troll, yes I stop when asked. Honestly I feel kind of bad I hurt your feelings this much I was just having fun with the ERP jokes people were making in dead chat, I wish you were being more honest with your report though : " which he copy pasted 4-5 times. I talked about how its wrong and modified ,orginal not that but he just ignored and keep copy pasting modified version.” factually untrue and you cut your video to obfuscate this. The “harassment” happened at the start of the next round and I said the fake message once then pretended to not believe anyone that tried to correct me, I didn’t post the modified version again and certainly not 4-5 times. I thought you were bantering with me all the way until you threatened the report, again I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings or those of the fine gentleman that made the previous report but admins do what you gotta do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fricklersrevenge View Post
    factually untrue and you cut your video to obfuscate this..
    its literaly full video you can see from how text flowing and logs gonna confirm this. Trolling some different but making wholosome RP stories and try to turn into some ERP thing not okey and its not plesant.

Quote Originally Posted by Fricklersrevenge View Post
    The “harassment” happened at the start of the next round and I said the fake message once.
    that is true sorry for my mistake second harrasment was start of the round OOC not end. and i didnt claimed you told second one multiple times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocryphon View Post
    its literaly full video you can see from how text flowing and logs gonna confirm this. Trolling some different but making wholosome RP stories and try to turn into some ERP thing not okey and its not plesant.

Ill be honest I wasn't really paying attention to your RP, sorry if it was good. I was just joking around with people in dead chat about the whole "ERP shuttle" thing. The video you sent doesn't show the incident you are complaining about as in the "which he copy pasted 4-5 times" part.

that is true sorry for my mistake second harrasment was start of the round OOC not end. and i didnt claimed you told second one multiple times.
    I'm sorry too, I thought you were laughing too. I'm a goofball and nothing I have said OOC hasn't been retarded, I don't think anyone will like Cara 'Cutie' Parker any less because of the stuff I make up... at least I hope not

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs

Spoiler Spoiler:

Based on video and fricklersrevenge admitting he was trolling, but is apologetic, a minimum punishment of a 3 hour ban will be applied.
    Fricklers you already have a warning note for this, and the 18+ in OOC could have landed you with a maximum of a 7 day ban

Trolling and ball breaking is one thing, but trolling and 18+ is where we draw the line.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids