User Tag List

Thread: Graffy - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Graffy - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Nyoz
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Viola Van Heerden
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Graffy#8671
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A.......
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Corporate Liaison
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    adminbot (Friendly Robot)
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    I don't really play any other servers anymore apart from Colonial Marines, it's been about 2 years since I last time played on another server.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I think I had a temporary ban on Yogstation if I am right, I forgot as it was a ban from 2018 as well, when I just started playing.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No.
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Corporate Liaison - As corporate liason, hired a marine as a bodyguard for deployment to the surface. A survivor lead the XO to suspect WeYu involvement and have the CMP detain the CL for questioning. When confronted, the CL and their bodyguard killed the CMP and had a holed up, eventually having a shootout with the remaining MPs and command staff.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    //showthrea...ghlight=Graffy

This is a really old one.
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    It was 2018, I was just shown the game, I didn't have any proper ideas about how to do proper RP and make it fun for everyone without offending or taking away the fun from someone else, most of my record is based on the year 2018. I accepted the fact I was childish and that now I can properly take care of my future actions. At the moment I just started playing again space station 13, mostly CM nowadays and I feel pretty much happy with it and I wish to make a more clean record in the community showing that indeed I've became more mature.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old ban, active play time, so it'll be lifted. Refresh yourself with the new rules and RP standards again.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids