User Tag List

Thread: Tarutser - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tarutser - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    CafeBranco
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Theodore Castello Branco
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    N/A
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A..................
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    solidfury7
    Total Ban Duration
    30 days
    Remaining Duration
    29 days
    What other servers do you play on?
    N/A
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    "Meta-communication/Griefing/Harassment"
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    So, i know ban evasion is completely forbidden by the rules, but there is a special situation, i got banned for something that doesn't make any sense, you guys support us fighting injustices in the real world, but when i do that in a game i just get be more repressed. It seems like no one wants to listen to me: All the staffs i spoke to were a bit adamant with me, so far I haven't seen any proof that justifies my ban (and i'm telling you, it's impossible to prove something that just doesn't exist). At this point i don't care anymore if you guys don't want to lift my ban, i'm mostly just arguing for my self defense because it looks like i'm the villain when in fact i'm just a teenager wanting some fun here.

Anyway, i ask you: what's the point of ignoring all my evidence because of "evading" a completely unfair ban? If my ban is indeed unfair as I'm claiming, then i didn't make a mistake evading it, and you can only conclude that by reviewing my first appeal. I know i made mistakes but i am a veteran in the Colonial Marines, i have been playing since i was 14 and i believe i deserve a second chance. I got congratulated by CIC in the round where all the trouble occurred, so please be more flexible and give me a second chance.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As per the previously denied appeal, this one is also denied. You will be banned from the forums, and given a permanent in-game ban if you continue.

Resolved - Denied
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???