Date of Incident
    April 3, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Cara 'Cutie' Parker

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    sadly dont know

Accused Character Name
    BOO and AWW

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3 April 2022 - 16-18 PM EU time zone

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 6: Metagaming

Description of the incident:
    I am writing this report after talking with Solidfury about the incident and getting wisdom, blessing and guidance from him;

During round, two lurker ( can be runner first i dont know i saw them as lurker) BOO and AWW boarded almayer, strait go for tcoms and destroyed wall and apc without any detour in almayer.

Game rule states from staff xenos cannot just rush apc and coms which they did.
    In video evidence with ARES give RED alert about xenos boarding almayer. Alamo was in auto without optimisation, so travel time 70 sec. After lurkers arrived, almayer they directly go to engineering first, kill CE on the way (which not near tcoms) then proceed to destroy walls at tcoms apc, then apc himself without any event near tcoms.

If we calculate time with video its ,70 sec travel time to almayer ,30 sec to travel or more cuz they pry open doors etc to tcoms, killing CE they bumbed 2 lurker maybe 10 sec? destroying walls 20 sec then apc. after boarding almayer first thing two xeno plan to do and did destroy tcoms without any hunting, roaming or wandering anywhere else.

edit: after this rule clarification : Q: As a ship side xeno pre hijack, can I target critical equipment such as powerloaders or tcomms?

A: General damage is fine, but specifically targeting irreplaceable equipment is not allowed. You can attack communications but exclusively going there is meta due to not knowing the importance of that one place/not knowing the layout of the ship.
    This is the same for exclusively going to CIC in an attempt to decapitate the marine capabilities.

Want to point out first thing this two xeno do after boarding almayer, beeling tcoms, after killing coms just beeling CIC to kill XO. which proves their plan was clearly shutdown coms and kill CIC soon as they board.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Video of ARES give RED alert and coms getting down around 3:20 which i test it by using my coms. even before coms down i was stating to almayer personal coms will down cuz BOO always do that soon as he gets almayer.
    https://streamable.com/robsev

if someone states video evidence is cut or hide some details i can upload my entire 1 hour 30 min play from that round from my point of view

What resolution are you seeking?
    Appropriate action, such as a warning or ban depending on severity in your eyes and knowing BOO have history doing this kind of things.
    Last edited by Apocryphon; 04-05-2022 at 07:29 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I witnessed that as OT, and was the engineer that tried to fix it. Can vouch for it. However, CE was kinda close to tcomms that moment. They were found dead by upper engineering reception, right next to comms. Now, it is true that the way they did it quite seems a metagame move.

Playing as:
    - Noah 'Butterfingers' Jones
    - Marcos 'Payaso' Ruiz
    - MOL-XXX
    - Pablo
    - Na'kel-uq Bo'ytill

Mentor: 02-27-2022 - 05/04/2022
    Trial Moderator: 05-04-2022 - 18/05/2022
    Moderator: 18/05/2022 - 12/07/2022
    Senior Moderator: 12/07/2022 - Present

Whitelisted Predator Waseemq1235's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the CE that round, went to tcomms to repair it, seems like a squad engi repaired it instead.

But what happened was - 2 lurkers got onboard Alamo ON FIRST DROP. Proceeded to rush towards Aft engineering, took the ladder up, where I was, got cucked by BOO (where @Time_URSS found me), who then proceeded to go directly to the tcomms wall where the APC was located. APC dead, then proceeded to rush towards CiC to kill the lone XO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, AWW has nothing to do with this, he may have came up with me (BOO) but he was doing his own thing on the ship when this happened.

Now, After hitching a ride up on the Alamo I immediately vented and searched for the quiet parts of the ship to avoid the alerted marines. This route took me all the way to engineering past the bustling hanger, medbay, req and cyropods.
    After finding no lone marines in lower to pick off, I head up to try my luck there. This is where I manage to pick off the CE in the engineering reception. Now, straight across the reception is the perfect area in which I could ambush more marines coming to try and revive the dead CE because it has good coverage of the port and starboard hallways. I break in and start to set up shop (which i've been told in previous shipside hijackings it's perfectly allowed if you're fighting in the area) but didn't get to finish since AWW asked for my help at CIC where I ended up dying.

Honestly don't know what the issue is. You had time to prep, wander about even after going for a fly and you even alerted everyone to DEFEND TCOMMS which you yourself justified IC as the most logical course of action a lurker would take. You know, you could have just done your job and flew the Alamo down considering it had no pilot and CAS wasn't needed at the time and you could've secured the Alamo before takeoff and made sure no hostile force managed to sneak aboard but it seems that's asking a bit too much

Next time I hijack, I'll make sure to use zero of my braincells and just let marines kill me when the Alamo lands because apparently i'm not allowed to use my brain in the slightest

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeofOak View Post
    I break in and start to set up shop (which i've been told in previous shipside hijackings it's perfectly allowed if you're fighting in the area) but didn't get to finish since AWW asked for my help at CIC where I ended up dying.
    yeah right you plan to set a shop random location which happen to one wall and one apc. what a luck! you already know doing this kind of metagaming things and try to "justify" by try to get around rules. staff will decide if its metagaming or not.

Honestly don't know what the issue is. You had time to prep, wander about even after going for a fly and you even alerted everyone to DEFEND TCOMMS which you yourself justified IC as the most logical course of action a lurker would take.
    i know countless xeno which board almeyer, you are only one just beeline to tcoms and destory it everytime.
    the most logical course of action a lurker would take.
    its not abot how effective as IC is, its agaist how you broke no metarushing tcoms which you already have note about it.

You know, you could have just done your job and flew the Alamo down considering it had no pilot and CAS wasn't needed at the time and you could've secured the Alamo before takeoff and made sure no hostile force managed to sneak aboard but it seems that's asking a bit too much
    i was CAS po, transport PO was wandering around in medbay and set it to auto not my fault.
    Last edited by Apocryphon; 04-03-2022 at 07:20 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to clerify;

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

nice logic

note: no idea why my pictures 1 pixel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, AWW has nothing to do with this, he may have came up with me (BOO) but he was doing his own thing on the ship when this happened.
    AWW went for tcomms when they were fixed a second time. Albeit there was a noticeable delay between fixing tcomms and rebuilding it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correction, there was a noticeable delay between fixing tcomms and AWW destroying it again

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that is true second destroying of tcoms apc 24 min later after first one, which considiring AWW walking around left and right hunting marine for 24 min then going for coms fair game. but not first board almayer which they just beeline and kill coms under 2 min

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocryphon View Post
    yeah right you plan to set a shop random location which happen to one wall and one apc. what a luck! you already know doing this kind of metagaming things and try to "justify" by try to get around rules. staff will decide if its metagaming or not.
    It wasn't random, I literally just told you the reasoning behind it. It was either that or sit in the engineering lobby like a sitting duck and lose vision off both hallways.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocryphon View Post
    its not abot how effective as IC is, its agaist how you broke no metarushing tcoms which you already have note about it.
    Yes i've been noted about it and was told what was and what wasn't allowed. IE i'm allowed to destroy APCs in the area i'm fighting in, which I was.
    They didn't say ''after fighting someone you have to wait twenty minutes before you can destroy the APC next to them''