User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sadly dont know - Almayer Coms shoudnt be rushed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeofOak View Post

Yes i've been noted about it and was told what was and what wasn't allowed. IE i'm allowed to destroy APCs in the area i'm fighting in, which I was.
    They didn't say ''after fighting someone you have to wait twenty minutes before you can destroy the APC next to them''
    fighting area was upper engi storage and reception which you didnt destroy any apc there, go strait for tcoms apc which on way you passed 2 apc and one wall and whole 14 tile distance to get tcoms apc, i belive that apcs was not on your fighting area only hidden tcoms one which no were near your screen other then upper engineerring and hallway apc which untouched , if can you please explain how other 3 if you count all way lower enginering apc which you are currently fighting do not in your fighting are which you not destroyed, but tcoms apc was destroyed by you after fight passing 2 apc and 14 tile (1.5 screen cant even see him cuz hidden under wall) which untouched by you was on your area?
    Last edited by Apocryphon; 04-03-2022 at 09:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocryphon View Post
    fighting area was upper engi storage and reception which you didnt destroy any apc there, go strait for tcoms apc which on way you passed 2 apc and one wall and whole 14 tile distance to get tcoms apc, i belive that apcs was not on your fighting area only hidden tcoms one which no were near your screen other then upper engineerring and hallway apc which untouched , if can you please explain how other 3 if you count all way lower enginering apc which you are currently fighting do not in your fighting are which you not destroyed, but tcoms apc was destroyed by you after fight passing 2 apc and 14 tile (1.5 screen cant even see him cuz hidden under wall) which untouched by you was on your area?
    Why would I destroy the Upper Engineering APC when the CE moments before just called for help and would mean me risking getting shock stunned out in the open to become a sitting duck for marines coming to their aid? Instead, I vented and scouted under the t-comms airlock and made a calculated guess the APC would be in the upper half of the room considering you can see the lower half through windows and the APC wasn't visible. Breaking the wall where I did, in between the two lights I smashed means I had three escape routes (both ends of the hallway and up to the fuelpumps) and ample warning from incoming lights because of the darkness I was standing in. And why did I go through the wall instead of the airlock? because if I did go through the airlock i'd be easily trapped in a narrow hallway with no escape if a marine did turn up (which is another reason why I made a hole in the back of the room for another escape route). Taken into account my fighting area was the engineering lobby which was the best place to ambush anyone coming to rescue the CE, setting up shop in t-comms was the most logical decision.

I'd love to give you more lurker 101 but I doubt you really care. Also for the record, from your video I find it hilarious that despite me ''rushing'' the APC, you and the marines had ample enough time to raise to red, lockdown CIC, grab weapons from department armouries, make plans to protect t-comms/weld vents AND know instantly where the CE died.

If anything comes from this report it should highlighting how handicapped shipside xenos are and how much marines are handheld in this day and age. Maybe even the removal of all the funny hidden shipside ''''''metagaming'''''' rules. Perhaps then marines would actually bother to make the effort to defend the FOB... the dropship... the Hanger... T-comms... CiC...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would I destroy the Upper Engineering APC when the CE moments before just called for help and would mean me risking getting shock stunned out in the open to become a sitting duck for marines coming to their aid? Instead, I vented and scouted under the t-comms airlock and made a calculated guess the APC would be in the upper half of the room considering you can see the lower half through windows and the APC wasn't visible. Breaking the wall where I did, in between the two lights I smashed means I had three escape routes (both ends of the hallway and up to the fuelpumps) and ample warning from incoming lights because of the darkness I was standing in. And why did I go through the wall instead of the airlock? because if I did go through the airlock i'd be easily trapped in a narrow hallway with no escape if a marine did turn up (which is another reason why I made a hole in the back of the room for another escape route). Taken into account my fighting area was the engineering lobby which was the best place to ambush anyone coming to rescue the CE, setting up shop in t-comms was the most logical decision.

I'd love to give you more lurker 101 but I doubt you really care. Also for the record, from your video I find it hilarious that despite me ''rushing'' the APC, you and the marines had ample enough time to raise to red, lockdown CIC, grab weapons from department armouries, make plans to protect t-comms/weld vents AND know instantly where the CE died.

If anything comes from this report it should highlighting how handicapped shipside xenos are and how much marines are handheld in this day and age. Maybe even the removal of all the funny hidden shipside ''''''metagaming'''''' rules. Perhaps then marines would actually bother to make the effort to defend the FOB... the dropship... the Hanger... T-comms... CiC...
    as your raport history you are known already doing this kind of rule breaks and push it so not gonna try to argue with you. no one arguing here gameplay or skill of players we are talking about here Rule 6 break. I am just waiting logs and get answer cuz i already talk with staff and get my answer which its yeah metagaming but they cannot note /punish you after game end so they told me to player raport.
    Last edited by Apocryphon; 04-04-2022 at 06:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am the lone XO in question here, immediately after the first drop we get automated red alert due to the xenomorph boarding Alamo, i activate the lockdown for the CIC, but since i was alone i didnt leave the CIC to get welder because the operation comes first. I geared up and got armed after locking down, and very soon i hear vents, and lurker comming out, i also noticed that the comms went off, so i guess one lurker beelined for cic while another beelined for tcomms, before the tcomms lurker came to cic to assist. This all happened in a span of 3 minutes or maybe less after they boarded Almayer.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs are of AWW and BOO for most of the round, up until about hijack, or a bit short of that. In between I've added most of Cara's so they can be used as timestamps for the vid. I've also induced all drop ship launches for the whole rounds, alamo was primary. Additionally at the end the ahelp exchanges that happened in the round, regarding the event. Apc repairs and wall damage isn't logged, it was not left out, it just doesn't exist. I left out the other crews chat as i didn't feel it would add anything meaningful that wasn't in the vid, but if you feel that I've left out something important let me know.

Sir Boristan - AWW
    MadeofOak - BOO
    Apocryphon - Cara 'Cutie' Parker
    Waseemq1235/(Katerina Rose) is the CE
    Phenomeus/(James Parker) is the XO

Round start and end.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Bulk of the logs
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp 1
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp 2
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a discussion in direct messages on discord, I recommended the reportee to make a report regarding this situation due to the video which was provided after the investigation which appeared to show a much more reliable timeline of events.

For reference sake, the situation with the lurkers was occurring around a marine rush on the hive, the LZ did lack the relevant defenses or defenders (they had some) to prevent multiple lurkers boarding, although I do find early boarding on low pop somewhat questionable. That was ruled an IC issue due to the marines failing to secure the landing zone and ending up at hive on mass before 2nd drop. Regarding telecomms, I examined the situation, checked historical rulings on discord and checked logs, I was unable to come to a concrete conclusion on if it was a meta-rush or if it was merely because of the Lurkers fight with CE in a nearby location, and taking an opportunity of the death of the CE.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from logs you can see some lies made of oak (boo) claims from his first answer:

but didn't get to finish since AWW asked for my help at CIC where I ended up dying.
    which its clear they didnt spread, they were together, after taking out of coms they just bee lines to CIC to kill lone XO.

2022/04/03: [07:43:10]HIVEMIND: Sir Boristan/(Ancient Lurker (AWW-693)) : Let's go cic

no one called help from CIC, they just beelined to CIC after killing tcoms

CE was in upper engineering, they didnt even set shop or stay around there, after killing CE and destroying coms which 2 screen away from their fighting zone, they directly go to CIC without intention to stay in that area as AWW suggested:

2022/04/03: [07:43:10]HIVEMIND: Sir Boristan/(Ancient Lurker (AWW-693)) : Let's go cic

logs show first person attack XO is BOO and AWW join later which proves BOO didnt intent to stick around as they states their defence and go CIC together

and i belive in timeframe [07:42:06]-07:42:49] while AWW try to talk with queen BOO busy destryoing APC wall and APC, then at [07:43:10] AWW suggest lets go to CIC then they just beeline to CIC
    Last edited by Apocryphon; 04-07-2022 at 01:04 PM.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Management are discussing this, pending logs.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocryphon View Post
    from logs you can see some lies made of oak (boo) claims from his first answer:

which its clear they didnt spread, they were together, after taking out of coms they just bee lines to CIC to kill lone XO.

no one called help from CIC, they just beelined to CIC after killing tcoms

CE was in upper engineering, they didnt even set shop or stay around there, after killing CE and destroying coms which 2 screen away from their fighting zone, they directly go to CIC without intention to stay in that area as AWW suggested:

logs show first person attack XO is BOO and AWW join later which proves BOO didnt intent to stick around as they states their defence and go CIC together

and i belive in timeframe [07:42:06]-07:42:49] while AWW try to talk with queen BOO busy destryoing APC wall and APC, then at [07:43:10] AWW suggest lets go to CIC then they just beeline to CIC
    You do realise AWW was vented this entire time looking out for prime targets on the ship while I was killing the CE and smashing walls around t-comms? You do also realise that ''Hivemind'' chatter is essentially radio chatter and he doesn't actually need to be near me to communicate right? You also realise it takes literal seconds to scout the ship considering how streamlined the vent network is?

You're just grasping at straws at this point, even going far enough to throw a wild '''''metacomming''''' accusation in the related report despite overwhelming evidence from these logs disproving it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    smashing walls around t-comms?
    you mean one specific wall and one specific apc not even in your fighting are but 2 screen away? not "walls"?

btw maybe try to get down your high horse and stop insulting with every massage how you are "good player " and we are " idiot noobs"? try less snarky about it
    Last edited by Apocryphon; 04-07-2022 at 05:08 PM.