Date of Incident
    April 3, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Day

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    SolidFury7

Accused Character Name
    MP-347-Z

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4-3-2022 12:45pm

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2, 3, 6

Description of the incident:
    Nathan, the synthvivor, was not near any human survivors, acting as a neutral party by repairing the southern water filtration plant. This opens the map to both the marines and xenos, and even prevents larva from suicide in the contaminated water due to lag or other issues. Even though the queen realized this, and told the hive, 'Feel free to swim'. MPZ took that as the opportunity to encourage the hive to not only attack a neutral synthetic, but pushed for the synth to be dragged off to an unknown location to prevent them from being found and otherwise repaired.

To quote the wiki:

Rule 2: Roleplay, Freedom: Aliens have no free will. They are a hivemind, and their purpose is to enforce the will of the Queen and expand the Hive. MPZ acted beyond the queen's view that this was a neutral act, and encouraged the hive to attack a neutral agent.

Rule 3: Community Expectations, Don't be a dick. This is a game to have fun, while respecting other players. Dragging a synthetic to parts unknown for the sake of permanently killing them borders on metatargeting. The serious issue is that the player has had conversations in synthetic chat to encourage synthvivors to be neutral for the sake of RP. I applaud this idea. But when IC actions are the complete opposite of this, this amounts to baiting other players into a false sense of security for the sake of doing the exact opposite. Lying to players in OOC for the sake of an IC advantage is a serious problem. I will post screenshots from #synthetic-units in evidence.

Rule 6: No Metagaming. MPZ is a whitelisted synthetic, and knows exactly what he was doing by encouraging this action. The player understands what it means to be dragged to an unknown location to be destroyed. It is the likely permanent end to the synthvivor's round. It is one thing to do those actions to a synthvivor that is acting in support of survivors or marines, but this is the circumstance of a neutral party. The player makes it a point to gib synthvivors as queen, but without that ability as hivelord, he calls for similar behavior. There was no IC reason for that, and combined with the OCC communications on discord, this amounts to metatargeting.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    What resolution are you seeking?
    If there is any merit to this report, I expect a warning and a note on the player, and anything else that staff deems appropriate. This is not okay behavior for any player, let alone a member of staff and a synth whitelisted player as they should be held to higher standards.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For ease of reading from the log:
    Hivemind, Elder Warrior (ROK-110) (F) hisses, 'I'M TOO LATE'
    Hivemind, Elder Warrior (NC-906) (F) hisses, 'Fake tall heading to far south treatment plant.'
    Hivemind, Queen (F) hisses, 'Okay, well, no more spicy water'
    Hivemind, Leader Ancient Carrier (MP-347-Z) (F) hisses, 'Funny.'
    Hivemind, Elder Warrior (ROK-110) (F) hisses, 'HE FIXED IT'
    Hivemind, Leader Ancient Carrier (MP-347-Z) (F) hisses, 'Break it.'
    Hivemind, Elder Lurker (AR-500-A) (F) hisses, 'Ha.'
    Hivemind, Queen (F) hisses, 'Feel free to take a swim'
    Hivemind, Elder Warrior (ROK-110) (F) hisses, 'Won't do anything'
    Bloody Larva (274) (F) hisses, "Much sadness"
    Hivemind, Elder Warrior (ROK-110) (F) hisses, 'Once it's fixed it stays like that MPZ'
    Hivemind, Prime Warrior (CAZ-205) (F) hisses, 'We all need to bath in water so it get bad again.'
    Hivemind, Leader Ancient Carrier (MP-347-Z) (F) hisses, 'I mean the fake human.'
    Hivemind, Leader Ancient Carrier (MP-347-Z) (F) hisses, 'Break it and drag it somewhere it'll never be found.'
    Hivemind, Bloody Larva (274) (F) hisses, 'ARA I was waiting for you to pounce one of 'em'
    Hivemind, Elder Warrior (NC-906) (F) hisses, 'Just another case of Orbital drop shock marines, uh... I mean ''survivors''.'

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to withdraw the Rule 2 break. Upon farther examination of the log, the queen ordered that they could kill the synth if it was along the way. When the water filtration was repaired, the queen farther ordered that it is to be destroyed. And MPZ is not at fault there, and I apologize to the player for it:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...62/unknown.png

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries on the withdrawal.

I often advocate dragging humans away from frontline before killing them, if capture is not possible, because xenomorphs are aware that revivals are a thing. This goes for synthetics also, they are aware the APC can be repaired and other such equipment too and can make efforts to prevent it.

I know you're not the biggest fan of me,(and I don't say this to discredit your report)which I don't take personally as I know it must be a tad annoying to be gibbed as survivor synthetic. However it's more due to the fact that, survivors are they are now pose a huge threat compared to the past, and synthetics more so on that.

Repairing filtration is an action I would probably see as a non friendly act also, which the creator of the map highlighted as a marine objective which xenomorphs would try to prevent.

I absolutely adore neutral synthetics, as Jakk will tell you. I believe I was the first person to roleplay as a neutral synthetic outside events to the point where Jakk would point people towards me to advice.

Now, regarding the specific rulebreaks.

First of all, you're reporting on someone else's behalf.

Secondly, targeting specific enemies has never really been an issue. The SADAR is valid, the Queen is valid, the synth is valid. Furthermore, claiming that this is some 4d psyops to trick synthetics in to being neutral before killing them, is rather ridiculous if you know me. I would also say that doing that action would, in the long term that'd just get people less likely to try to neutral synth survivor. I've always been someone who really does love roleplay and I try encourage it every instance I get. Its why Ive been doing little tests with spawned in survivor synthetics to see when xenomorphs attack and when they don't.

And on your last point, just to cover it again, fixing filtration is not a neutral action. Which is why all the hive was chimping out (but ignored the survivor synth prior to that)

All in all, this was just a passing comment over hive chat and honestly I think you've looked in to this a bit too much.
    Last edited by solidfury7; 04-05-2022 at 10:23 AM.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Staff or no staff
    Quote Originally Posted by "Report a Player Rules
    6. You may not make an report for another player if they were the victim of a rule break. The exceptions to this rule is if you are reporting a player for a Whitelist violation (CO Standards/SOP, Synth Guidelines, Predator Honorcode) CO Battlefield Execution reports may only be made by the player who was executed if they feel it was not right/improper. Predator Honorcode violations may only be reported by the person if they believe they were the victim of being an invalid hunt target.
    If Nathan/InsaneRed believes he was a victim of your allegations, he has to file the report. This is a grey area in regards to what's discussed on discord, however at the end of the day InsaneRed is the victim, and it's up to him to make the allegations.

If you think SolidFury7 had improper conduct on discord, but was not breaking discord rules per say, you can contact Silencer_Pl.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids