Date of Incident
    April 5, 2022

Your Character Name?
    James Parker

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    MadeofOak , Unknown

Accused Character Name
    BOO , AWW

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    7:09 - 8:43 PM Central European Time

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 6: Metagaming

Description of the incident:
    I was the Executive Officer and the lone CIC member at the time of the incident, operation has just started, and on the first cycle the Alamo which happened as soon as it was able to launch back, we get the automatic Red Alert of unidentified hostile lifeforms, first thing i did was get a welder, opened armories for the MP department, welded the vent inside the CIC and locked down the shutters after Military Police left to hunt the intruders. After 3-4 minutes i hear the vents, they probably saw they couldnt enter, i figured they would leave me alone after this, and pretty soon after it while i was focused on the op and watching the cameras of the marines, i started getting slashed and killed. They made a hole on the wall leading into CIC. There was no natural fight near the CIC but they went out of their way to kill the lone CIC member almost immediately after boarding the Almayer.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://i.imgur.com/kDtVku6.png
    Screenshot of the hole they made in the wall to get inside CIC.

What resolution are you seeking?
    Whatever managment think its appropriate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We hijacked and vented instantly to avoid detection and went about looking for marines to kill. First victim was a PO that was alone in the Pilot's Workshop with the shutters down. After that vented again and went towards the aft of the ship to look for more lone marines. Obviously Medbay and Requisitions were packed with too many people so that was skipped, also Squad prep and Cyro pods because you know, we're not allowed to kill them because of some funny reason. I reach lower engineering where AWW has killed a lone MT and head up to regroup with him. At this moment I hear on the hivemind that he's spotted two people in research which we proceed to kill as the pair spilt up to different ends of research. As you guessed it, back into the vents and towards the fore of the ship to look for more LONE marines where you guessed it again, there's the XO sitting ALONE in CIC with the lockdown and vents welded. Instantly unvent under CIC and with the cover of the lockdown podlocks on either side of me I begin slashing down the wall because that's my god given lurker right

tl'dr Traveled the entire length of the ship killing anyone that seemed lurkable and left CIC for LAST. If it was ''''''metagaming'''''' I would've just gone up the hanger ladders and killed you first.
    P.S Once again AWW had nothing to do with it because I was the one that slashed through the CIC wall and got the pounce on you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To add to this its same reason and same persons as in my raport:

//showthrea...udnt-be-rushed

its known MadeofOak and AWW metagaming and almost all his notes about metagaming.
    Last edited by Apocryphon; 04-11-2022 at 11:24 AM.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Management are discussing this, pending logs.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the logs for the round of the 2 xenos. Left in a few tgui logs that have location info after they got aboard the Almayer. Msay logs were DMed to managment.

Sir Boristan - AWW
    MadeofOak - BOO

General round info. 2nd take-off is the one they used to go up. (it is the first drop, the take-off means its 2nd the time po launches that rounds)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs before drop

Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs once DS launches for planet
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs after DS takes off back to the Almayer.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by ito726; 04-08-2022 at 12:27 PM.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rules have been updated to clarify this type of conduct is not permitted.

Xenos do not know their way around the ship, nor do they know the importance of specific people/areas.
    Cutting power is fine, explicitly/specifically targetting crucial areas intended to cripple marine capabilities based on OOC knowledge of mechanics is not ok.

Beyond a rules update no further action will be taken, retroactive application of the new rule would not be appropriate.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001