Cuddle Catto#1984

Marine Name
    Esper 'Fem' Foster

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Zo'dtaal

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    'Teer

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

"As they tracked through the scorching desert’s sand, Zo’dtaal dwelled on the situation he had found himself in. Not even three suns had passed before his ritual was changed; a past Hound Master had broken the code in battle following the death of their Kol-Kovn. A bad-blood. One sun of training. One sun of preparation. Then finally, here he was, tracking through a dreadful planet with an enforcer by his side. G’ka’staen was there for combat, should the need arise. The tracking, hunting… Execution? All to be led by Zo’dtaal. It was his ritual after all."

So just adding a bit here and there to increase the character limit, dont wanna spoil the entire thing so just posted the first paragraph

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1. Have seen you around a lot as Marine. While the story isn't the longest, the writing is very fluid and the story itself is a nice breath of fresh air from the usual blooding backstories. You can be trusted with the whitelist.

A few questions :

1. Your prey, who you are actively hunting and engaging, runs back into the FoB after being low on health. They are behind cades already. What do you do?
    2. There is a fellow dead yautja in the LZ. What do you do?
    3. You are stalking a prey after having declared your intentions to hunt it. Another yautja steps in and claims it. How would you react?
    Last edited by Castor23; 04-05-2022 at 10:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Castor23 View Post
    +1. Have seen you around a lot as Marine. While the story isn't the longest, the writing is very fluid and the story itself is a nice breath of fresh air from the usual blooding backstories. You can be trusted with the whitelist.

A few questions :

1. Your prey, who you are actively hunting and engaging, runs back into the FoB after being low on health. They are behind cades already. What do you do?
    2. There is a fellow dead yautja in the LZ. What do you do?
    3. You are stalking a prey after having declared your intentions to hunt it. Another yautja steps in and claims it. How would you react?

1. Point and taunt from a few steps away from their cadelines, that while they might have lived with their life if they faced with a respectable defence. With a laugh and cloak I slink away from the FOB, taking note of their name and ghosting their movements to make them paranoid. Eventually facing them uncloaked and throwing a melee weapon for them to potentially regain their honor in a duel.

2. Stalk the FoB in cloak, staying around the side entrances until a marine leaves the cade open for me to sneak in, hoist the body and activate the self-destruct a safe distance away from the FoB. Perhaps with a few parting words or memorial back at base.

3. I would notify the other Yautja of my intentions, stating that I already claimed their meat for myself. If they are insistent of their hunt, I will remind them that their transgression does not go unnoticed, but allow them to hunt the previously marked prey. If they were to do it again in the same hunt, I would challenge them to an honor duel for their continued impedance on my hunt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very recognizable Charlie main, it's always nice to see them online. I liked your story as well and I think you'd fit right into the pred role. Your answers are good but I'd personally immediately challenge the pred from question 3 to a duel.+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, cool story and good answers. After seeing you around a bit more I feel comfortable giving a +1. So good luck.
    Harley Piett / Oronto Obasanjo

A'kei Teer the yautja
    Synthetic Jeanne

Discord: Jam#1411

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While i don't *entirely* like your character my interactions with you were not unpleasant, your story is fine and answers to questions okay. +1 from me under the condition you wash that ugly pink dye off your hair

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Zo’dtaal lifted the body, the self-destruct device arming at any moment, and threw it into the red beast's maw to swallow whole."

Honour Code is very explicit in this being strictly forbidden, and having a HC breach in your story is a massive red flag.

You are allowed to Self destruct fallen Yautja as you see fit provided they are not in the FoB or Hive. That being said, do not throw the body as a weapon after you trigger the self-destruction sequence. The same rules apply with attempting to keep Humans or Xenos within the blast radius.
    I don't personally know you, and while your story was good, HC breach aside, the present vouches do not make me confident that you really understand the Honour Code and what's expected from a Predator. I think you have potential and could easily become whitelisted by the next application, but I cannot bring myself to offer a positive vote from what I see right now. -1

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) You’re observing a hunter fight a marine after taking some damage the predator moves past you but hasn't left the area the wounded marine (above 70%) mistaking you for the predator its fighting shoots at you wyd

2) You are talking to another hunter when suddenly two marines approach and begin firing at the hunter you were speaking with wyd

3)A hunter hangs up a dead but still defibbable body outside the lodge and leaves to carry on its hunt then you late observe a group of marines come and cut the body down wyd
    !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    Honour Code is very explicit in this being strictly forbidden, and having a HC breach in your story is a massive red flag.
    This is simply used for the story element and a cool moment, as many things in predator lore differ from in-game HC and mechanics, such as this scenario not being a hunt but an objective from clan elders, potentially allowing more lee-way.

In-game has many different ways of dealing with the scenario and that section was added for the cinematic of the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanBobby View Post
    1) You’re observing a hunter fight a marine after taking some damage the predator moves past you but hasn't left the area the wounded marine (above 70%) mistaking you for the predator its fighting shoots at you wyd

2) You are talking to another hunter when suddenly two marines approach and begin firing at the hunter you were speaking with wyd

3)A hunter hangs up a dead but still defibbable body outside the lodge and leaves to carry on its hunt then you late observe a group of marines come and cut the body down wyd
    1) Step to the side and point to the hunter they are actively engaging, hunted targets are fearing for their life and make mistakes. I will take further steps away and watch the fight through the clan mask.

2) Cloak and leave the hunter to their now dishonored combattants. While they did interrupt without due course, I was not the target and therefore shouldnt interfere.

3) Watch from a distance to ensure they dont trespass into the lodge, if they cut down their fellow marine and leave to seek medical help, I will not pursue further. Though I may be wary about those marines in the future incase they mount an attack on the lodge as they know the location