Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IsProbablyCatto - Yautja Application

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IsProbablyCatto View Post
    This is simply used for the story element and a cool moment, as many things in predator lore differ from in-game HC and mechanics, such as this scenario not being a hunt but an objective from clan elders, potentially allowing more lee-way.

In-game has many different ways of dealing with the scenario and that section was added for the cinematic of the moment.
    Counterpoint: You broke the Honour Code before you even got the whitelist. You are trying to sell yourself and your predator as being trustworthy and worth giving the whitelist to, putting a HC breach into your story is just about the worst thing you can do towards that goal. Allowing breaches of whitelists rules or expectations in story applications has never been the norm, in the past it has consistently resulted in immediate denial of an application for any predator whitelist, and still to this day warrants an immediate denial for the other two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had passed the story through the council, which had been done as one raised issue that a story about a bad-blood strays from the usual blooding ritual stories. If there was an issue that egregious in the story surely it would be brought up then rather than given a greenlight to post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Catto is a cool dude. I know how having a honor code breach in their story looks but I don't think them getting the whitelist would have anything but a positive outcome, I was looking forward to it being accepted. On top of that they don't have a single note, I'm sure following the rules isn't an issue for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Especially if the story was passed through the council beforehand.

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think having a honor code break in a whitelist bounded by said rules was a wise idea. -1
    Last edited by johnravioli; 04-18-2022 at 03:41 AM. Reason: im retarded and forgot to put a Single ] on the end of a color thing
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom