User Tag List

Thread: RamblinMan - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RamblinMan - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    RamblinMan
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Connor 'Volk' Bunce
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Ramblin' Man#4225
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    I have no bancode.
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Moonshanks
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanant
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    CM: SS13
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Paradise Station
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    Heated discussion over grief lead to them telling another player to kill themselves in VC. Was witnessed by staff.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    It's been so long ago that I forgot about many of the details and I can't really go back in time to record a voice chat. Most of the necessary evidence is in my DMS with Moonshanks, so you can check there. Upon reading it, I remembered why I was so angry and I feel that maybe there should be a bit more transparency and cooperation between server staff, devs, and discord staff because at the time there was clearly conflicting advice on whether I should be worried about the rulebreak or not. Regardless, I'll do everything in my power to not get that angry about a griefer and instead report them to staff if I feel their presence on the server is harmful to the spirit of the game.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot to mention that apparently the sticky I read for how ban appeals work is horribly out of date since my ban was permanent instead of temporary, and there's no distinction I could find saying Discord bans are always permanent.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal accepted. Use your brain in the future. If you have concerns with policy or staff action, bring it up respectfully and we'll discuss it.