bryanwendeel#9600

Marine Name
    Bryan Wendel

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    kyent,yam

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Bo’ytill

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    THE NEW TEMPLE GUARD One day in a dense forest was I looking for a clan after passing through two temples completely destroyed finally found a clan with a beautiful amount of predators of my kind, was and introduced myself as kyent,yam. A predator from far away always wandering to find a fixed location, but never trained or had time to confront any enemy or become a true predator. But they asked if I remembered at least the honor code, but I say that I do not even remember my old clan of course if I had one, I just remembered a voice saying: you have to roam the world in search of being the best of all even at the cost of your own life. So I thought I should be a predator they decided to give me 2 to 3 days for me to prove that I would be a real predator but many questioned but continued to go to the jungle climbed the tree and watched a war down there both sides dying and none of them having any irrelevance of what they did the untouched landscapes in flames, questionable vehicle leaving chaos where he passed without even having more life but our goal was only one predator serum even if the ground catch fire no predator should give up his goal. Until I infiltrated the jungle inside I found two beings with helmets and strange weapons they did not even wait and started shooting without even thinking eliminate them and got some items as trophy. The first day had passed and the war had paused, but the xenors they still attacked the humans returning to the base I saw two predators battling I watched them battling and the fighting style each one different from the other until the [IE] the commander of the hunting party. Along with a few more predators returned to the base I inexperienced spoke if I could kill a human with some injuries or weak, but he looked at me and explained that a prey could only be hunted if it was in an acceptable state. He also took the opportunity to talk about the prey the predators made and how it was done and what was acceptable and denied in the clan and not trying to act hostile to every being you meet out there and doing fair battles with only bladed weapons. Next was my test against the predator he was a little more advanced than me, but I still participated. It was a very frantic fight I thought I would lose until when we moved away and were to continue the battle demovo a strange vehicle broke the wall and beings of helmet and weapons began to strange enter some predators were not even waiting for what was going to happen I began to try to face the so-called Sailors until the aliens came from the nearby cave killing the sailors and even the predators without being able to fight back the two attacks I fled and felt that all my path had been a failure all the things learned spent and was useless until an alien was attacking me I fought back as much as possible until several appeared des. From reds to liquid bombs on their backs until Luiz came. The sounds of gunshots and bombs in the air, barely moving I walked to a cave and recovered there until the day passed bodies of different species on the floor several weapons and pieces of both species I was almost walking on blood and the saddle was barely recognizable until I traveled back to find another clan and I swore to myself that this time I would not fail like the others. After that taking my anger on prey after prey until check in another temple where I declared as a base defending day to day as if that place was all I had memories and collecting rewards as I killed the prey until one day I could hardly stand the dark and gloomy place where it was the base became a gravedigger many humans stopped going to that dreaded place I could do nothing but find another place to remind me of the times when everything was easier until I found a predator I thought he would try to kill me, From the way he approached me he knew I didn't have a base or a clan so he helped me until half way through where I was able to stand on my own and find another clan but if it wasn't for the help I had I would never have the honor I have now.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While your application shows some improvement over previous one i am not convinced someone requiring to use a google translator will be able to fully understand and apply honor code as well as communicate with the community. Also this application will be automatically denied when somebody bothers to look over it as you need to wait 30 days between applications. Best of luck to you regardless

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok i understand , put i communicate with some erros of pronuncim put normaly i communicate with the people, i know inglês put im not fluent and i take Day for make this text and i try my Best for understand inglês fluent but i think i faild ok i wiil try next time. Just a question i can make the same aplicaition in 30 Day? Like copy.
    Last edited by Bryanwe; 04-10-2022 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Error of inglês

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to participate in this application not because of the game, but because I am recognized by the community because I know that this community behaves with others and I have proof I was never left to die in no way left if you want and that's why I did this application and I even received tips to make an application and I just wanted to make it clear that I always liked this community and that I also know that it has nothing to do with the subject but I participated in this community because I have depression and I wanted to at least play or without the experience kind of not being part of that is just what I wanted to vent and it could also be that I disappear because of the depression so hope I understand and thank you for reading this far and I think bye.
    Last edited by Bryanwe; 04-11-2022 at 03:53 PM. Reason: ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied by council majority, try again in 30 days
    Characters:
    Spoiler Spoiler: