Senenn#2281

Marine Name
    Damon 'Rasta' Rivers

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Rha'Khun

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Luar’ke

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    No Other Clan.

Yautja Character Story
    Here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Excerpt:

'Tilting his mandibles upwards to elevate his chin, he nodded once more. It was winter on planet 67203, he had been here before - many years ago. It wasn't always like this, so barren and cold, twisted and frozen' he thought to himself as his footwear both crunched into the snow, a small thin path of foot prints lay behind him, telling him where he had came from, but not where he is going.

The hunter hadn’t strayed far from this lodge, most young bloods don’t. This one was on the edge of the sector, inside one of the USS starships. It didn’t appear to be a big vessel, most likely on patrol and came across the corpse and technology. Rha’Khun winced, mentally recoiling at the thought of these humans stripping a young hunter of his weaponry - without even having the gall to kill him by their own hand. ‘It won’t be the first, and it won’t be the last - best not to dwell on it’, he thought.
    '

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Last edited by senen182; 04-09-2022 at 01:44 PM.

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) You’re observing a hunter fight a marine after taking some damage the predator moves past you but hasn't left the area the wounded marine (above 70%) mistaking you for the predator its fighting shoots at you wyd

2) You are talking to another hunter when suddenly two marines approach and begin firing at the hunter you were speaking with wyd

3)A hunter hangs up a dead but still defibbable body outside the lodge and leaves to carry on its hunt then you late observe a group of marines come and cut the body down wyd
    !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) A hunter and marine are fighting and it's very understandable that if we look quite similar they will mistake me, given the fast paced predator combat style. I would cloak and vanish back until their main opponent presents itself, or hover on the edge of their view. I don't want to interrupt the honour duel and by extension become dishonourable.

2) It depends, if it was LRP style then they are dishonourable. I would probably avoid or stun them a little and take off with my buddy. It's a temporary status for a single engagement according to the honour code, but it's not mandatory so I would try to avoid ruining their round unless they wanted to RP a bit..

3) If he's already taken a separate trophy I would allow the body to be recovered. If he hasn't I don't think I'd interfere except from maybe revealing myself and inputting dialogue. Offering one the chance to participate in an honour duel.But for me this really depends if we're defining the body as a trophy which I don't think we are.
    Last edited by senen182; 04-12-2022 at 11:40 AM.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied by council majority, reapply in 30 days.
    If you'd like more information feel free to contact a councillor.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001