Axueality#9347

Marine Name
    Katerina Rose

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Al'Din

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Luar’ke

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    "Waking up to a loud, continuous beeping noise, Al'Din never felt so different before.
    Al'Din was a Yautja that always woke up in a state of commotion, taking his time to regain awareness of his surroundings, and ultimately, spending far too much time in bed. Al'Din has developed a reputation as a slacker. The only people who know Al'Din true potential are those closest to him, and they know that no matter how difficult the assignment, Al'Din will do it.
    After spending a fair hour in bed, Al'Din finally regains awareness of where he is: on the Yautja ship, he was finally ready to start the day, and so he did. He got out of his shiny, exotic-looking bed, heading through his room door, which opened with a strong clang, followed by the hissing of the door motors. But, much to Al'Din’s amazement, there were no signs of activity, apart from the silent beeping of various ship components, alongside a monotone hum, The difference is that Al'Din was never a Yautja to be amazed. He had always been a cold-hearted Yautja, never expressing emotions. On the rare occasion that Al'Din expressed any emotions, it would never be genuine. Al'Din was, in fact, always a methodical thinker. He never let his emotions get in the way of facing the hard realities of Yautja's existence. As a result, other Yautja began to complain that Al'Din was becoming too reclusive, even going so far as to describe him as a wall devoid of emotions or movement.
    Today is indeed a strange day for Al'Din, as he had always woken up to the clanking of the various crude-looking culinary tools in the dining area of the ship, with many of his fellow Yautja having their meat-rich stew, welcoming him to the table, as per custom. Al'Din however felt no different, despite the eeriness of the situation. After preparing his own stew, Al'Din dined alone rather than look into the strangeness of the scenario..."

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...aUJMkklY/edit#

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As promised im reviewing the application. I think story is fine, i can testify that player is pleasant to interact with and i am convinced they are competent enough to understand and apply the honor code. +1

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) You’re observing a hunter fight a marine after taking some damage the predator moves past you but hasn't left the area the wounded marine (above 70%) mistaking you for the predator its fighting shoots at you wyd

2) You are talking to another hunter when suddenly two marines approach and begin firing at the hunter you were speaking with wyd

3)A hunter hangs up a dead but still defibbable body outside the lodge and leaves to carry on its hunt then you late observe a group of marines come and cut the body down wyd
    !!!

Whitelisted Predator Waseemq1235's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. I will attempt to back off in the direction of the predator that just moved past me, after showing the general direction that I am moving at, I will cloak. I will not attempt to fight that marine. For one, it will be extremely disruptive to the predator that is already fighting the marine. For two, it's also very unfair for the marine in question. By backing off towards the fighting predator, I can let the fight continue with minimal disruption from me. The cloaking part allows the marine to focus on the fighting predator, should the two of us happen to be present at the same time. I will continue by observing from afar. Should the hunter fall, I will recover their body promptly and engage their self destruct. I will also consider giving the fighting marine a trophy if I believe that their victory was hard-fought. I have to say, however, that technically, by HC, I am fully allowed to hunt that marine as they shot at me. However, I would prefer to leave the fight to the other hunter. exception: if the fighting hunter has clearly disengaged, then I will hunt that marine down.

2. Since the two marines are focused on one hunter here, I will not interfere, and let the other hunter fight them. By honor code, predators should not be collaborating together unless it killing an abomination, doing dishonorable equipment recovery, or defending a lodge. I will instead back off, cloak, and observe the fight from afar. Should the hunter fall, I will recover their body promptly and engage their self destruct. I will also consider giving the fighting marines a trophy if I believe that their victory was hard-fought.

3. While those marines are not attacking the lodge, they are taking the trophy of my kind. Generally speaking, I would not take this behavior lightly, especially knowing that it is a "decorative" part of the lodge. I will attempt to take said marine back. It will likely escalate to a fight, where I will engage said marines.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know her as "Katerina Rose" long enough, she is fiercie fighter, fearless and damn good RPer. Never backs down and break the chracter if she is RPying so i belive in she will be fine addition to Yautja family so cant wait when i see her on field i can throw bible at him +1 from me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played with this player a lot of CIC and marine rounds, knows how to RP, story seems nice, so they have mine +1 for their yautja journey.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001