freddy#0439

Marine Name
    Salvador Camp/Kai Nkosi

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Xik'uan

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Luar’ke

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    An excerpt;
    'Lightning cracked overhead, decimating a taller tree nearby as a coarse mixture of ash and sand whipped around the opening. It was the holy day of Paya, god of glory and the hunt. The mothers knew it was an auspicious day to give birth, but were both weary of potential attack - The jungle around them teemed with hostile fauna, and birthing mothers were generally considered easy targets for a hungry predator. The Yautja mothers knew the benefit of being born here and now, and were prepared to defend themselves as honoured hunters of their clan. It was there, on a holy day amidst a raging storm; surrounded by prowling enemies seeking an easy meal, that the pups Xik’uan and Ith’kilk were born. Male and female respectively, their fates were tied.'

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Last edited by Fredthebrick; 04-09-2022 at 04:59 PM. Reason: A single wrong letter

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) You’re observing a hunter fight a marine after taking some damage the predator moves past you but hasn't left the area the wounded marine (above 70%) mistaking you for the predator its fighting shoots at you wyd

2) You are talking to another hunter when suddenly two marines approach and begin firing at the hunter you were speaking with wyd

3) A hunter hangs up a dead but still defibbable body outside the lodge and leaves to carry on its hunt then you late observe a group of marines come and cut the body down wyd
    !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanBobby View Post
    1) You’re observing a hunter fight a marine after taking some damage the predator moves past you but hasn't left the area the wounded marine (above 70%) mistaking you for the predator its fighting shoots at you wyd

2) You are talking to another hunter when suddenly two marines approach and begin firing at the hunter you were speaking with wyd

3) A hunter hangs up a dead but still defibbable body outside the lodge and leaves to carry on its hunt then you late observe a group of marines come and cut the body down wyd

1. The marine being below 75% health makes him unhuntable, which is then cancelled out by attacking me. However given the situation I would still refuse to engage him, and would instead do my best to avoid his attacks while allowing the other Yautja the option to complete their hunt. If the marine persisted in attacking me I would cloak and hide nearby to encourage him in re-engaging with the Yautja that began the hunt. He is not my quarry.

2. If the conversation was important (Such as discussing the retrieval of lost equipment/fallen Yautja) I would stun them with my plasma caster before relocating to resume the conversation. If the conversation wasn't of importance, I would engage and do my best to kill both marines. Once dead, I would carry them back to the nearest marines and throw them over. While they were considered and huntable prey, I wouldn't feel the need to perma them as their actions were not dishonourable (I was not actively hunting anything). Depending on the fight they put up I may consider claiming a trophy.

3. This is a hard one, as I've not seen anything mentioning hung bodies or what to do with marines outside of a lodge, so I'll answer to the best of my ability in keeping with the spirit of the WL. I would first inform the other hunter as to what was happening, and assuming the marines had not damaged the lodge or otherwise caused disruption I would simply observe them. The body is not my trophy, and should the other hunter refuse to defend their trophy I would let the marines take it, as it's not my trophy or honour to defend. I would however continue to watch the marines and ensure they left the area around the lodge, by either leading them away on a chase or outright engaging them (depending on whether or not they decided to investigate the lodge)

I hope my third answer is acceptable, really got my brain juices goin'. I also entirely misread the end of the second question and answered under the assumption I had been the one shot. I won't edit the original response, but I would like to add that assuming I wasn't hit at all by the attacking marines I would simply avoid the situation until resolved by the other Yautja. Regardless if I was shot or not, the fight is the other Yautja's assuming they were shot first. Apologies for my confusion!
    Last edited by Fredthebrick; 04-11-2022 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Addendum addeda

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001