Reisyn#3934

Marine Name
    Lana Deach, Juno and Pete Noskova

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ahta Thar'n

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Thar’n

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    My story involving Ahta: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Small snippet of the introduction:

"It was quiet beneath the shadow of a mountain cloaked in the morning’s sunlight, fog rolled through the towering trees as flighted creatures flicked between the canopy. A figure parted the fog as it trudged out of the forest line and out into a field teeming with lush plant growth.

Ahta walked the same path she took from her ship when she departed for the forest, having now returned with a decently sized severed head in one hand. The head looked like it belonged to some sort of carnivore that bore a serpent-like appearance with its split jaw hanging loose. As she circled around to the back of her ship, she put the head under her left arm so that she could send a request through her bracer for the ship to lower the back ramp to allow her to get in."

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reisyn is a great player, good roleplayer and is capable of staying in whatever role they take. Only problem is that you chose the worst clan to apply for so here's my +1 smh

Good luck bitch
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read Reisyn's story after she finished it and I'm glad she went with the unique idea of spreading oranges which to the Thar'n, is Paya's Blood and an important piece of their lore. I've known her for a good while as someone who is great at RP, a really good support role player, and overall a fun person to be around and talk to. She gets a "Hell Yeah" from me. +1

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the most HRP marines that still plays the game regularly, Cool person overall. I know with out a doubt you will not be any trouble whatsoever. Automatic +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool person, cool story. Very good at roleplaying various roles/characters and fun to interact with IC and OOC. Easy +1 from me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great story and I definitely know you'll improve the roleplay standard in the Predator whitelist. +1

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This player did contact me to join my clan and was allowed
    !!!

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good and reliable player, story is competently written and was an enjoyable read, good roleplayer, will make a great addition to the whitelist. +1 from me.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seen both of your characters and they roleplay nicely, read the tharn clan lore and your story fits in with as well so over all a +1.

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) You’re observing a hunter fight a marine after taking some damage the predator moves past you but hasn't left the area the wounded marine (above 70%) mistaking you for the predator its fighting shoots at you wyd

2) You are talking to another hunter when suddenly two marines approach and begin firing at the hunter you were speaking with wyd

3)A hunter hangs up a dead but still defibbable body outside the lodge and leaves to carry on its hunt then you late observe a group of marines come and cut the body down wyd
    !!!