None

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Ismail

What is your Synthetic's Personality?
    Ismail is a quiet roboto
    He loves to follow orders
    if he says you laying on the floor be sure he gonna carry you to the safety

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    i saved many lives in battlefield before, i wanna be much faster and helpful to my Brothers.

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?
    i shot two down before, orders from Command.

Synthetic Character Story
    An Turkish Robot that made in Turkey
    Be reliable at fixing/healing so they took him to battlefield

He was in wars before helping people as much as he can, cuz that's all he knew, Saving lifes.
    he was in APC crew before, helping the driver fixing the APC, or helping the Doctor healing the marines that got too wounded. one day he drag an dead predator to the APC, becoze of the orders from the driver, last thing he know, he was alive, APC door was locked, he pushed the doctor out of the APC holding the predator neck trying to save the drivers too, but the monster was fast, too fast. Two driver got killed in action the monster trow the un-active robot body out of the APC. a neer by SCT and a Medic bring him back, he culden't get in side of the APC agen cuz of the locked door. All he culd do was watch the both man bleed to death in there.
    After this acident he prefers to not talk a lot with peapol, but still awnser when a question ask.

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    i could fix a generator by myself
    APC is no big deal for me.

How familiar are you with Command?
    i only been up there twice.
    one was giving them the ids of the Robots that i killed, other was for a puppy that i saved.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    i got silver medal on doctor
    i worked in Armored/Medical APC

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    i am a marine, you give me orders and i follow em.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    i can run in there and drag that half dead guy.
    i am not scared of getting mold my an Ectomorph,I put the lives of others before my own.

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    No

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Discord Ban Reason
    -

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    Lets help our friends in field.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to hop on in and say this before anyone is mean or tries to belittle you to boost their ego. I think you have the spirit to be a synth but the flesh and the English is unwilling. I think you should withdraw this, head over to the discord and ask people for help in #whitelist-app-help. Please also note that while you don't need to speak shakespearean English, you still need decent enough English and grammar to be able to uphold the standards of the whitelist. The council and the members of the whitelist would be more then happy to help.

Synthetic Council Member Yukonsnow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    InsaneRed is spot on. You should read other accepted Synthetic applications to see what we are looking for in regards to the responses. As it stands, you haven't listed off any important skills for any of the departments, or a general statement of how skilled you feel in each department. The combat question wasn't correct either. Finally, you do not have a workable synthetic personality or a story long enough to demonstrate how you'd interact in-game as a Synth.

-1, I do hope you apply in the future after revising your application.
    gaming

Discord: Yukonsnow#7186

Synthetic Technician Dan, message me about any Synthetic WL questions, I'll help as best I can.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This application is denied.
    Synthetic Senator