Date of Incident
    April 14, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Samson 'Boss' Rockwell

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Economicairborn

Accused Character Name
    Kenneth Lance

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5 PM Central

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3, Rule 4

Description of the incident:
    Honestly can't believe I'm here, but here we are. My recurrent frustrations with Kenneth in the big boy seat have been growing at an uncomfortable pace lately, and today really hit a nerve with me. I was doing my thing like I always do before a deployment, and waiting outside CIC with a few other marines that like to play Echo. Kenneth is XO and a CO had not woken up immediately and the people in line are not too hopefully, because Kenneth is not a big fan of Echo as of late. Then, Bradley Stephenson wakes up and makes his way over to CIC. We catch him on the way in and he gives us the green light before letting us into CIC. When we're getting ready to have our IDs modified, Kenneth stomps over and starts rattling off about how Echo is denied and we need to leave immediately. Now, I'm not an expert on ML or SOP, but I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) that the Commanding Officer outranks the Executive Officer. The CO had already given us approval and was literally in the process of personally setting us to Echo when Kenneth interjects himself into a situation that was not really any of his business and for whatever reason thought he could overrule the Commanding Officer in that moment, which is forgivable but what happened next blew my mind. Sam Yates, bless his heart, tells Kenneth that "We didn't ask you, XO, Sir" and that "The CO already approved us". Word for word. Which is true, and an objective statement of fact. Sam was literally just saying what happened. Kenneth decides that the correct response to this is to say "Are you disrespecting me?" and then proceed to call the MPs to the CIC to have Sam Yates arrested on grounds of FTFP and DASO. He then attempts to have another one of the marines in the CIC, Joseph Biell, arrested for wearing a service jacket. All in all, Kenneth seemed quite emotional and petty over Echo being created despite whatever his own wishes might've been, and proceeded to handle it in the most child-like way possible, directly undermining the CO's orders and sabotaging the operation.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):

Some bits of it, logs will tell a way better story.

What resolution are you seeking?
    job ban lol this has gone on for way too long. my guy is actually a stain on ML and SOP, and literally weaponizes it to grief players who disagree with him.
    Last edited by ito726; 04-17-2022 at 07:09 PM. Reason: corrected accused's ckey

Whitelisted Captain
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am the CO Braden Stephenson. I did spend the start of this rounding continuing a bit of test I have for echo (IE: Helps researchers), and when I got to the CIC and found a researcher and the usual ECHO gang, I had a bit of a light bulb moment. I admit I should have likely hollered at Kenneth first to let him know, which would have probably avoided the situation.

I do think there was a bit of cattiness between one of the individuals in Echo and Lance. (Not the arrested SG or Samson in this case. Though, the poor SG got the brunt of it.) and I do feel as if Kenneth did take the situation to 100 WAAAAY quicker than it needed to be. I believe he misread what the SG had meant, thinking Sam meant a slight when he was just being literal.

I really do enjoy Kenneth personally. He's a good guy and has a fresh idea or two from time to time to bring to the table, and while I feel that's valuable, especially during a time when staff is pushing for more serious roleplay. I also am concerned that the constant ire he draws from being the strict and unpopular XO is starting to wear on him. So, I am kinda worried about him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played as Biell this round (as i always do). and i would like to add up my few cents.

so basically i never really had beef with Kanneth , and yesterday i got kinda angry on him for arresting me over FTFP so i believe my point of view may be somewhat biased on that matter so reading my message please keep that in mind.

From what i noticed on Kanneth , is that while as MP , he has right to be pissy about Marine law and SOP , doing this as captain and especially in a way that he did from roleplaying perspective is at least not something i would consider proper RP level for someone who handles second most important role in round (on marine side). While his character being captain has FULL right to be strict about ML and SOP , way he did it today , and from what i heard about his previous 'incidents' simlpy shows malice coming from player.

excellent example happened this round where Me , Rockwell and two other players (unfortunately my memory to names , especially fictional is poor) , did standard procedure of begging CIC for assingnment for ECHO forces. something i may understand is annoying for some CIC staffmembers , albeit RP wise , Rule wise and Gameplay wise it is not breaking anything (Roleplay wise , it may be questionable albeit not out of reach. Rules do not forbid this happening and it does not derail rond , Gameplay wise i would say its even advantegous as it helps marine side for most part) , matter i want to touch is that Kanneth Lance , aka. economicairborne , is oocly not big fan of Echo as far as am aware , he has full right , again for his character to be against creation of echo , however situatuation showcased that he in fact worked with malice and in RP-breaking perspective he tried to prevent ECHO squad from being assembled.

First of all

Most of echo squad walked into CIC right after Major Stephenson , and we (by we i mean echo squad) went right away to squad assingment machine. I believe even before XO protesting , CO spoke about mission clearly indicating that we are in matter of fact are allowed to currently reside in command room and that we are in-process of obtaining echo membership. So far it is quite understadable to give Kenneth benefit of a doubt. he is XO , has acess to all comms (excluding non-USCM ones) , and could not notice us conversing about it. He either fueled by RP or Malice at this point decided to prevent echo squad from forming and told us that there is no echo. in return SG yates informed him that he was not asked , something that i believe if we squinted our eyes really really hard an DASO. what happened next was XO request for MP's to arrest SG for FTFP and DASO , before MP arrived CO clearly mentioned that Echo is aproved , and that we are allowed to stay in this place. I want to note how Major is superior rank to Captain , and that XO did not reacted to Major words at all , something i deem to be shown of his malice , something that i believe oocly shows that he wanted to get us some bad time , breaking RP by ignoring Major from my perspective.

It resutled in MP arresting SG and putting them in Brig , despite Rockwell and even Major noticing that . afterwards XO approached me and (rightfully so) asked why do i have service jacket on. i personally tried to not get brigged for FTFP and said i havent got time to get mine yet. next Xo approached Rockwell and told him to keep respect or something along these lines , kinda low-key threatening him with brig time just for defending his collegue. in other words he purposefully tried to 'bitch about' such minor things only to prevent echo from becoming thing in round while ignoring Major in most un-rp fashion. I want to note how CO was quite passive on that matter , but i dont have CO whitelist , am not one to judge.

in the end situation ended with SG being brigged for about 10 minutes or so , and Major attempting to pardon them. i am unsure what happened next because i dpeloyed with rest of echo (after Major changed our squads). In conclusion. i am probbably biased and i can see how could that be justified RP wise , but judging from Player opinion on discord server , and how was Xo fixated on brigging us and not letting echo create. i am willing to say that i personally believe that XO broke rules regarding OOC in IC and worked in bad faith in regards of SOP and ML. and such behavior gives bad name to this part of gameplay , because in my honest opinion such strict use of rules , while justifiable Rp-wise , is simply giving less fun for afflicted parties and todays incident shows how it can be misused for simply semi-griefing player initiatives.

I dont know Kenneth ban history or notes , so i cant judge him on this merit , but i believe he should face some punishment for lack of RP standards that server is trying to enforce. i dont care what punishment , it is up to admins to decide.

Biell out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as part of this report, me being the player behind the character Sam 'Shiv' Yates as mentioned and pictured above. The thought had crossed my mind to PR this incident but seeing as this is here, there's really no point in me deliberating on putting another one up so I'll just detail my POV and thoughts here, if that's alright.

As was detailed above by Thwomper, my character was arrested mid conversation with the Major of the operation as we were requesting transfers to echo, whom said requests were directed towards. Prior to the arrest, Kenneth Lance (XO) ran over from where he was to stand next to the Major and spoke over him saying 'Echo denied' or words to that effect. Which were he the only Officer with any say on the matter and he wasn't directly talking over his Commanding Officer (who had already approved us by this point), he would've been well within his rights to do. It was at this point my character spoke up, affirming that the request wasn't directed at him, but their shared commanding officer, the major. Kenneth then took this as a sign of disrespect and levelled DASO and FTFP against my character. My character did not resist or protest in any way and allowed himself to be taken to the brig without fuss. The charge was later appealed by my character (though he'd already served the entire sentence by the time any of that was sorted). Afterwards the Major instructed my character to apologize to Kenneth, which he did (and promptly had the apology rejected), before deploying.

That's what happened from my point of view to the best of my memory, as for my thoughts on the matter.. Kenneth Lance seems to be displaying a troubling pattern of behaviour when playing as XO. This was an example of my round personally getting derailed at the start by said behaviour, but it's not the first nor the worst example of it. Having played plenty of rounds with Kenneth Lance as XO I can quite honestly say that not only do I expect marines to lose (which is fine, it happens) but for there to usually be SOME sort of drama involving him.

There was a large part of me which hoped he would show signs of improvement in the way he plays the role and his character as time went on but, if anything, it seems like he appears to be doubling down on the whole "incompetent disagreeable entitled officer" persona his character seems to have. Which is again, one way to play the role, but when it continuously results in either a handful or sometimes the entire marine side's game going sideways, again and again, well. It's my belief that he's going in the wrong direction entirely.

Long story short, I echo(hueh) Thwomper's sentiment of frustration, partially due to being a repeated victim of these antics and partially because I don't enjoy discouraging people from playing at all, but when I check the crew manifest and see Kenneth Lance as XO? It makes me not want to play.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hammerdan
    TheBarney
    Kirshbia
    Thwomper
    Economicairborn

Round start logs, from CiC to when XO goes to hold breifing. XO ends up the operation for the round.
    2022/04/14: [16:38:47]SAY: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell [Almayer]: Hello CIC. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:38:48]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: Yes. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:38:54]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: I have decided today. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:38:55]SAY: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell [Almayer]: Prepare for boarding. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:38:56]SAY: Kenneth Lance [Command]: Lieutenant Alice. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:38:57]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: Is a mint green day. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:39:02]SAY: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell [1]: Fuck yeah. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:39:06]SAY: Kenneth Lance [Command]: Rockwell's probably here for Echo, I won't be authorising Echo today. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:39:07]SAY: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell [1]: New kit. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:39:21]SAY: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell [1]: I need serious psychological help. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:39:32]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Okay. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:39:37]SAY: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell [Almayer]: CIC open sesame. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:40:00]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: Hrm. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:40:07]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: OH NO. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:40:09]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: The XO. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:40:11]SAY: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell [1]: What? (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:40:13]SAY: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell [1]: Don't tell me. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:40:16]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: Yes. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:40:18]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: It's... him. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:40:28]SAY: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell [1]: GOD DAMNIT! (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:40:33]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Ae. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:40:37]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: No chance. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:40:39]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Good afternoon. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:40:46]OOC: (LOCAL) Joseph Biell/TheBarney : random Biell event
    2022/04/14: [16:40:51]SAY: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell [1]: I'm WEEPING. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:40:55]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: Kenneth Lance moment. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:40:59]SAY: Kenneth Lance [Bravo]: Hangar's open, Walz. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:41:02]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: He alive? (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:41:07]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: He's in there. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:41:12]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Damnit. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:41:14]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Okay. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:41:16]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: I got a plan. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:41:23]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: A goddamn plan! (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:41:24]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: Shanghai an SO? (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:41:28]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: You have to TRUST ME. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:41:50]ADMIN: NEW JOIN: Kirshbia/(Braden 'Aces' Stephenson)
    2022/04/14: [16:42:15]SAY: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell [1]: Fuck yeah. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:42:15]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: What did you lose Boss? (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:42:18]SAY: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell [Almayer]: GOOD MORNING MAJOR! (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:42:23]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [General]: GOOD MORNING, MARINES (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:42:32]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: Aces might save us. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:42:37]SAY: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell [1]: Aces is my hero. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:42:38]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Ace is ace. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:42:44]ADMIN: Economicairborn/(Kenneth Lance) has made a shipwide annoucement.
    2022/04/14: [16:42:44]ANNOUNCEMENT: Economicairborn/(Kenneth Lance) has announced the following to the ship: ATTENTION!
    2022/04/14: [16:42:46]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: I must perform ritual suicide. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:42:50]EMOTE: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell/Thwomper : LCpl Samson 'Boss' Rockwell salutes.
    2022/04/14: [16:42:51]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Okay (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:42:53]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Metaphorically. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:42:55]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Assume, I haven't had coffee (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:01]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: I can guess what those three want (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:01]EMOTE: Joseph Biell/TheBarney : PFC Joseph Biell salutes.
    2022/04/14: [16:43:06]SAY: Kenneth Lance [Command]: Squad Leaders, I expect full attendance from your squads. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:06]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: What do you wa- (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:06]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: We haven't asked for Echo, we were waiting for you. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:06]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Sure (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:06]SAY: Samson 'Boss' Rockwell [1]: SIR YES SIR! (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:11]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: IO. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:12]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Tottaly. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:17]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Joking. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:17]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Hey Echo, try to help research (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:18]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Echo. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:22]EMOTE: Sam 'Shiv' Yates/Hammerdan : LCpl Sam 'Shiv' Yates shouts an inspiring cry!
    2022/04/14: [16:43:28]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: GOOD DAY LANCE (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:31]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: DRIP WILL BE INCOMING (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:31]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Is that. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:33]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: No Echo. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:33]SAY: Unknown [1]: STORM THEM! (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:34]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: POPULAR MAN LANCE. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:35]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Exit CIC. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:40]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Out out out. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:43]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Nah. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:46]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: I dont think i will. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:46]SAY: Unknown [1]: Hate to break it to ya....... (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:46]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: The CO has already approved us. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:54]SAY: Unknown [1]: Nice. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:56]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Aye, they will be assisting research (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:43:57]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: We didn't ask you, XO, Sir. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:03]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Sorry what? (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:07]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Did you just disrespect me? (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:07]SAY: Unknown [1]: Crisp Shiv high five. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:09]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: LADS (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:10]SAY: Kenneth Lance [MP]: MPs to CIC. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:10]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: No, Sir. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:14]SAY: Kenneth Lance [MP]: MPs to CIC now. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:16]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Okay on the serious. (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:19]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: How did he disrespect you? (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:19]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Lance, calm down. (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:20]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: BOYS (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:22]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: SHH (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:23]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: SHHHHHHH} (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:25]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Listen (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:32]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Why are you wearing a JACKET. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:37]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Imbecile. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:38]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Tactical reason. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:38]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Lance is correct and there is no reason to be passive aggresive with him. (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:39]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Sir. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:46]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Thomas. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:50]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: However, there is a NEED listed by the researcher. (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:44:52]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Take Yates for DASO and FTFP. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:45:59]SAY: Unknown [1]: What in the... (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:01]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Besids that. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:05]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: I have not geared up fully yet. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:08]SAY: Unknown [1]: Erm... (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:10]SAY: Unknown [1]: What? (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:15]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: I am not going to resist, is this arrest approved, CO? (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:16]ATTACK: Yorkie_Matt/(Horatio Thomas) grabbed Hammerdan/(Sam 'Shiv' Yates) in the Combat Information Center (99,146,4).
    2022/04/14: [16:46:22]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Thus, I am willing to authorize ech- (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:22]ATTACK: Yorkie_Matt/(Horatio Thomas) grabbed Hammerdan/(Sam 'Shiv' Yates) in the Combat Information Center (98,146,4).
    2022/04/14: [16:46:26]ATTACK: Yorkie_Matt/(Horatio Thomas) grabbed Hammerdan/(Sam 'Shiv' Yates) in the Combat Information Center (97,146,4).
    2022/04/14: [16:46:27]SAY: Unknown [1]: Aces that can't be legal.. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:29]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: I don't need to be in a chair.. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:35]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: MP. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:38]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Hold on. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:41]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Just for second , yeah. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:41]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Yes. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:44]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: You want to cuff me if you are gonna arrest me. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:47]SAY: Unknown [1]: Sterling leadership. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:48]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: To be realistic here. (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:50]ATTACK: Yorkie_Matt/(Horatio Thomas) attempted to handcuff Hammerdan/(Sam 'Shiv' Yates) in the Combat Information Center (96,144,4).
    2022/04/14: [16:46:54]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: You. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:57]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: The only thing he did was say he didn't ask you, Lance. (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:46:58]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Where is your armour? (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:07]SAY: Unknown [1]: Because he didn't. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:08]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Not aquired yet sir. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:11]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Water. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:13]SAY: Unknown [1]: That's literally an objective statement of fact. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:16]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: So you know, I intend to ask the CO for an appeal. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:17]SAY: Unknown [1]: What in the hell is going on? (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:18]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Take Biell for FTFP. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:22]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Major. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:26]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: It is. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:26]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Can i. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:28]SAY: Unknown [1]: CO you really letting this happen? (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:28]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Wear jacket? (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:33]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: I probably will given he was there and saw it all. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:34]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Water, come on. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:36]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: They're not even done outfitting yet. (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:36]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: I didn't actually do anything. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:38]ATTACK: Okpuc/(Swamp Water) grabbed TheBarney/(Joseph Biell) in the Combat Information Center (97,146,4).
    2022/04/14: [16:47:42]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: That is true. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:44]INTERACT: Yorkie_Matt/(Horatio Thomas) tried to remove Hammerdan/(Sam 'Shiv' Yates)'s Sam 'Shiv' Yates's ID Card (Charlie Squad Smartgunner) (id).
    2022/04/14: [16:47:48]SAY: Sam 'Shiv' Yates [1]: It's just a Kenneth Lance moment. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:48]INTERACT: Yorkie_Matt/(Horatio Thomas) removed Hammerdan/(Sam 'Shiv' Yates)'s Sam 'Shiv' Yates's ID Card (Charlie Squad Smartgunner) (id) successfully.
    2022/04/14: [16:47:49]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: You're in CIC with a jacket. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:49]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: I had to be fast. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:50]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: It does seem unreasonable to actually charge them right now, Lance. (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:47:56]ADMIN: Podrick Equus/(Sergio 'Bucket' Burkett) jumped to Thwomper/(Samson 'Boss' Rockwell) in the Combat Information Center (99,147,4).
    2022/04/14: [16:47:56]ATTACK: Okpuc/(Swamp Water) grabbed TheBarney/(Joseph Biell) in the Combat Information Center (97,146,4).
    2022/04/14: [16:48:02]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: I can walk. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:04]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Brig? (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:12]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: MP. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:14]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Moment. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:16]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Let me just. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:17]SAY: Unknown [1]: Great man. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:18]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Get echo. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:21]SAY: Unknown [1]: Way to contribute. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:24]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: No, i'll deal with it in a moment (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:25]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Can i get echo fast? (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:29]SAY: Unknown [1]: Would you like to know what happened? (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:29]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: Perhaps you'd want to be a bit more respectful next time, Rockwell. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:31]ATTACK: Kirshbia/(Braden 'Aces' Stephenson) grabbed Thwomper/(Samson 'Boss' Rockwell) in the Combat Information Center (99,146,4).
    2022/04/14: [16:48:35]ADMIN: Thwomper/(Samson 'Boss' Rockwell) has been assigned as Echo Squad Combat Technician
    2022/04/14: [16:48:35]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Kanneth. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:36]SAY: Unknown [1]: I literally didn't say anything. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:47]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Your actions. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:51]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: I'd also like to add that respect is earned, sir. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:51]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Are to be honest. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:56]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Somewhat not in spirit with corps. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:48:57]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: No, Rockwell. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:01]SAY: Kenneth Lance [1]: You respect the rank, not the man. (CKEY: Economicairborn) (JOB: Executive Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:03]SAY: Joseph Biell [Almayer]: Yo. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:04]ID MOD: Kirshbia/(Braden 'Aces' Stephenson) granted access '20'.
    2022/04/14: [16:49:06]ID MOD: Kirshbia/(Braden 'Aces' Stephenson) granted access '8'.
    2022/04/14: [16:49:08]ID MOD: Kirshbia/(Braden 'Aces' Stephenson) changed the registered name of the ID to 'Samson 'Boss' Rockwell'.
    2022/04/14: [16:49:08]ID MOD: Kirshbia/(Braden 'Aces' Stephenson) changed the assignment of the ID to the custom position 'Echo Squad Combat Technician'.
    2022/04/14: [16:49:10]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Yes sir. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:12]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: And i respect rank , yes. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:16]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: You have (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:17]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: But i dont respect men. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:20]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Medbay and research access (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:22]ATTACK: Yorkie_Matt/(Horatio Thomas) grabbed Hammerdan/(Sam 'Shiv' Yates) in the Brig Processing and Holding (56,154,4).
    2022/04/14: [16:49:23]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: You know what I expect from you (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:25]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Copy that. (CKEY: Thwomper) (JOB: Squad Combat Technician)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:28]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: ID (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:29]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Thank you major. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:39]SAY: Unknown [1]: I can't put it on while my hands are cuffed. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:40]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Sir. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:41]ATTACK: Kirshbia/(Braden 'Aces' Stephenson) grabbed TheBarney/(Joseph Biell) in the Combat Information Center (99,148,4).
    2022/04/14: [16:49:43]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Are autodocs. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:45]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Do they. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:47]SAY: Unknown [1]: Okay. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:51]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: ID kid? (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:51]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: Have option to take off sticks off rectum? (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:49:54]INTERACT: Yorkie_Matt/(Horatio Thomas) tried to remove Hammerdan/(Sam 'Shiv' Yates)'s USCM uniform (w_uniform).
    2022/04/14: [16:49:58]INTERACT: Yorkie_Matt/(Horatio Thomas) removed Hammerdan/(Sam 'Shiv' Yates)'s USCM uniform (w_uniform) successfully.
    2022/04/14: [16:49:58]SAY: Unknown [1]: Easier if I stand in the locker. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [16:50:04]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: I believe Kanneth lance may have medical emergency. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:50:10]SAY: Joseph Biell [1]: That would require stick removal from his rectum. (CKEY: TheBarney) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)
    2022/04/14: [16:50:11]ADMIN: Economicairborn/(Kenneth Lance) used a megaphone to say: >Settle down.<

Later on, in the brig, CO accepts the appeal, but does not think a Prevarication charge is in order.
    2022/04/14: [17:00:59]SAY: Horatio Thomas [1]: So is it a pardon or accepted appeal? (CKEY: Yorkie_Matt) (JOB: Military Police)
    2022/04/14: [17:01:03]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Accepted. (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [17:01:07]SAY: Unknown [1]: If you are ordering me to say that I will. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [17:01:10]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: I would (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [17:01:14]SAY: Unknown [1]: But I still think he's a cock. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [17:01:16]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Like as harsh as Lance can be. (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [17:01:20]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: I don't think he actually (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [17:01:22]SAY: Horatio Thomas [1]: CO, is that not then previcaration of Kenneth's behalf? (CKEY: Yorkie_Matt) (JOB: Military Police)
    2022/04/14: [17:01:23]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Has malice to you people. (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [17:01:29]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Maybe just reminding him of that (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [17:01:33]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: May be better off for everyone (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [17:01:38]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Instead of people fighting him constantly. (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [17:01:41]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Yanno? (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [17:01:58]SAY: Unknown [1]: Good soldiers follow orders, so I will; apologize to him. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [17:02:02]SAY: Unknown [1]: But I still think he's bang out of order. (CKEY: Hammerdan) (JOB: Squad Smartgunner)
    2022/04/14: [17:02:05]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: As for Kenneth, no. I wouldn't have him arrested just yet. He's walking that line. (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [17:02:06]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: But (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    2022/04/14: [17:02:10]SAY: Braden 'Aces' Stephenson [1]: Not crossed it entirely yet (CKEY: Kirshbia) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be the one handling this report.

Report will remain open for another 48h, and at that point i will close and resolve any misconduct/rule violations.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to add that in the days following this incident, Kenneth has made great strides in improving his demeanor and leadership skills, and has become a significantly more effective Officer. If it remains that way, I have no further complaints. If individuals are willing and motivated to improve themselves, they deserve a chance to do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I am the accused.

While loading the orbital cannon and setting AA at the start of the round, I hear Rockwell asking for access into CIC which I could only assume to ask for Echo squad. I informed the only active SO, Lieutenant Sam Alice, that I wouldn't be authorising Echo squad today. From an in character perspective, as the Commander, I did not feel it'd be correct to divert resources and manpower into creating a fifth squad when I didn't have an objective for them, especially when we were already understaffed in essential squad roles.

Later on, I see Rockwell, Biell and Yates in CIC and I tell them to vacate the area, unaware that the CO approved Echo squad. Although I admit that while I wasn't informed, I should have asked the CO. Though once it became apparent that Echo was already approved, I did not at any time attempt to overrule the Major.

Concerning Yates' arrest, I ordered him arrested for DASO as that wasn't a proper way for a low-ranked enlisted to address a senior officer. I did find the way he answered me to be disrepectful, the 'We didn't ask you' was completely unnecessary and directly disrespectful. I ordered him to be charged with FTFP as well as he wasn't wearing his armour and thus in violation of uniform regulations as dictated in SOP.

As for Biell, I was baffled by his answer when I asked why he wasn't wearing his armour. 'Tactical reason' he said, that was the reason why a PFC deploying into a combat operation decided to wear a service jacket, part of the formal service dress which shouldn't be used while wearing utility uniform, instead of his armour, an important piece of his standard issued personal protective equipment. If I recall correctly, SOP wasn't changed, and he was in violation of uniform regulations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as for me , Biell. you got 100% right to do so and quite honestly icly i tried to slither away from getting arrested. tough how you approached matter (kind of walking up to everyone and trying to get reason to arrest us) made impression that you were trying to fuck us over for being echo. kind of meta grudge.

as for Yates , i would like to add that he added "Sir" at end. and in my feeling (at least) it was simple information rather than emotionally filled thing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so i have read through the logs and gotten some extra information which was necessary.

First of all regarding the XO's conduct aka Economicairborn.

Rule 3/4 aka Grief and "Dont be a Dick". From reading the report, only direct failure that i see was in regards to Marine Law and ordering the arrest of Sam 'Shiv' Yates for DASO. I believe he and the other marines in the CiC acted within expectation and with enough respect. For the service jacket, as "Marines and MPs should be wearing their uniform, boots, and armor at a minimum." comes into play FTFP is a valid charge.

The XO is allowed to deny Echo squad, but as the CO approved it, the CO's words go above him of course.

A light warning for ordering a arrest on partly wrongful charges will be added as a note to Economicairborn account.

Now for part two of this report.
    This line here came to my attention as logs were pulled and it was forwarded separately to me.
    [16:44:41]ADMIN: Thwomper/(Samson 'Boss' Rockwell) subtle messaged Kirshbia/(Braden 'Aces' Stephenson) as Voice in head, saying "You feel your trigger finger itching.." in the Combat Information Center (97,146,4).

As Thwomper were directly involved in this situation and there being no good reason for him to do this, it falls under misuse/abuse of in-game powers. Due to this and previous other, albeit smaller issues Thwomper is given a 1-week suspension off the dev team.

Report resolved.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer