Marine Name
    Victoria 'Vic' Jinx

Other Whitelist Applications
    First ever application.

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Jinx

What is your Synthetic's Personality?
    Jinx isn't one of the newest synthetics but still quite advance compared to the older generations that came before, this is partially due to her being personally created for one of the many heads of Weyland Yutani. All though after said head was caught in a scandal that could have negatively impacted Weyland Yutani's public image, he was force to quietly resigned from the position and his personal synthetic was sold to Weyland Yutani for a small fee to help in Weyland Yutani's more private projects that are kept hidden from public eye. Jinx is perfectly suited for such projects as she is programmed to keep secrets and to document any findings that may interest her masters. She largely regards the crew of the Almayer as nothing more than people who are in for a poor time, for she has seen how it plays out every time, because of this fact, she doesn't go out of her way to talk to crew as they don't offer much insight to the danger they are about to face, but were she forced into a interaction with them, she will bring up topics that best fit situation and may try to learn anything from the crew that she or her masters may not know of already. Due to all of this her interests largely revolve around reading and consuming any information that she may find interesting.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I have always loved the ability to play as a robot in any given game, and seeing as a synthetic is the closest thing to a robot in this game, I would love to play as one.

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?
    In all honesty I haven't talked to a synth in the server before as a marine but I have encountered them as a xeno and they were largely friendly and nice and just seeing them stroll around while we were fighting was a bit amusing to watch.

Synthetic Character Story
    As she looks around many of the young faces on board the Normandy on route to the colony below, she hears whispers thanks to her more advance hearing, many of them are about their lives back home, many fewer are about the mission itself. As the whispers continue throughout the course of the flight a sudden voice next to her asks what she thinks they are going to find down there. She looks around and sees that next to her sits a marine. She doesn't respond right away but after careful consideration she responds by saying "We will mostly likely find the place devoid of the former colonists that once resided here." the marine appears a bit taken back by the as in a matter of fact tone she uses, but before they can ask her how she could possibly know this, the Normandy lands with a heavy thud and the doors open up to reveal that she was correct in her assumption. As the marines leave to secure the FOB, she stands up and follows suit making notes on the findings she has found.

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I know pretty much all the basics of being a engie but don't know a lot about the more advances parts to being a engie.

How familiar are you with Command?
    Not that comfortable with leading so I rarely go for such roles.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Pretty much the same with engie but know a bit more and am comfortable with playing any medical role.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Never did them before so no idea how to do it, but it seems simple so maybe I can try it out.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    All the basic stuff, point the mouse in the direction you want to shoot and click, suppressing fire, cover fire, not doing ff a lot on people, know how to heal basic wounds without needing a medic, so on and so forth.

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    Yes

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Discord Ban Reason
    -

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I have had no job bans and the two bans that I did get were just from light Eorg, for example just shooting one pot shot to the toe chest and the other was a accident after thinking I had ff off due to using a bipod and jokingly shot a teammate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've seemed like a pretty nice player, but, to give it to you strait, neither you nor this app are currently up to the standards of the synth list.

Your story isn't really what it's intended to be, the Synth story is typically a 1~page or so showcase of your synths personality and how their dialog would go. I'd highly reccomend you check out the Accepted Apps area to get an idea of what we're looking for.

Your combat question isn't what we're asking either. We're not asking how you do combat as a marine, it's meant to ask what situations you're allowed to do combat in as a Synthetic, as the guidlines are very specific about that.

But the biggest thing is, I just don't think you've played enough. People expect a near mastery of support skills from Synth players, which includes requisitions, engineering, medical, and occasionally CIC Support.

I'd reccomend you withdraw this, and just play around on the server some more, get some Req hours in, get your name out there, workshop your story in the #whitelist-app-help chanell on the discord (And also get a discord in general)- and try again later down the line.
    A lonesome cowboy, a chilled out broski, or an executive intern.

The Medals Folder:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tips, I did have a feeling that I may have gone too early with asking to be whitelisted for the synthetic.

And sorry if the story section is not exactly correct, it's just that I don't very much like to write stories in general and much prefer to just give a general idea about the character.

Again sorry for the combat one, I thought it was a general question on how good you are in combat like the med and engie question, I didn't know it was about on how I would handle combat as a synth but thinking about it now it does make more sense.

Again thanks for the advice and I will try and get the necessary qualifications but again don't expect my story to be that good.

Thank you for your time. (btw I don't know how to withdraw from the app)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You sort of just make a post saying
    'I'm withdrawing the app'

Don't feel too bad about the combat confusion, you're like the third person who's made that mistake. We might want to look into making the wording more clear.
    A lonesome cowboy, a chilled out broski, or an executive intern.

The Medals Folder:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well in that case, I am withdrawing from this app.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn.
    Synthetic Senator