Gnorse#2625

Marine Name
    Oussama 'DOA' Neghiz | Desmond (Synth)

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Na'kaar

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Teer

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

≈1400 words

Excerpt to pad out the required word count:
    "Rays of sunlight shone upon Na'kaar as he crossed the jungle, jumping from branch to branch high amidst the tree tops. "They just couldn't let me hunt in peace, could they?" Na'kaar thought as he kept traversing the thick vegetation, his mind going back to around five minutes ago when the dreaded alert boomed out from his bracers and a transmission came in through his communicator just as he was closing in on a rather large serpent. "An abomination has been detected." a monotone, robotic voice sounded out. "Yautja bracer energy signatures in the area. It stains the honor of our clan and species. Eliminate it before it finishes gestating.""

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 Your story is nice, however a major issue in it is the SDing of a hugged predator which is mechanically not possible. Otherwise, it reads well and shows your predator and how they would act. Plus you already have the synth WL and I’ve seen you as both your marine and synth in game. You can roleplay good enough for the pred wl.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My only issue with your backstory is that you killed the two Xenomorphs stated to be worker castes before they attacked or otherwise hindered you, which unless they were actively blocking you from the captured Yautja is dishonourable. Beyond that the story is well written and flows pretty well to read!

Some quick questions:
    1. A Runner approaches and points at you, then says "sup dread-boy?". How do you react?

2. A Pvt. that's part of a small wandering group of marines (2-4) spots you and begins firing, hitting you. The other marines hold their fire. How do you react?

3. You've just heard a trap activated and rush to the location. There caught in your trap is a Lurker, but there are marines not far off that would almost certainly hear or see you fighting. How do you react?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The man is a living legend. Massive +1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synth WL, CO WL, story is good. My man can be trusted with the griefing tools, +1.
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My only issue with your backstory is that you killed the two Xenomorphs stated to be worker castes before they attacked or otherwise hindered you, which unless they were actively blocking you from the captured Yautja is dishonourable. Beyond that the story is well written and flows pretty well to read!
    Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.
    I did add this part in to convey the fact that they were trying to get between him and the infected-
    "...he noticed that the other two serpents were now advancing towards him, no doubt sensing that their bigger, freshly maimed counterpart required assistance..."
    -but I probably could've conveyed it better.

For the questions:

1. A Runner approaches and points at you, then says "sup dread-boy?". How do you react?
    That's LRP and would per HC net the runner dishonorable status. I'd hit it a couple times and roar at it, killing it if it doesn't stop.

2. A Pvt. that's part of a small wandering group of marines (2-4) spots you and begins firing, hitting you. The other marines hold their fire. How do you react?
    As a player, I've been pretty vocal about my opinion of slimer preds that target PVTs, not to mention it goes against the spirit of the WL. I'd ignore his shots and back off while warning him. If he insists on chasing, kill him making sure to throw his body back to his squadmates to be revived.

3. You've just heard a trap activated and rush to the location. There caught in your trap is a Lurker, but there are marines not far off that would almost certainly hear or see you fighting. How do you react?
    I normally wouldn't trap high-traffic areas to avoid situations like this and not have my hunt interrupted. If it were to happen, I'd simply stay cloaked and not make my presence known. If the lurker is found by the marines and dies, so be it. If it manages to escape the trap, i'd remember it and make an effort to hunt it down later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story is fantastically well written (Totally not biased by me giving the story idea), many other WL with a clear sense of RP standard. +1
    Last edited by IsProbablyCatto; 04-21-2022 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Cant spell fantastically

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted. You’re well known and already hold the other two whitelists. About time you joined the best one
    Characters:
    Spoiler Spoiler: