JustReign

Marine Name
    Jason 'Smith' Divine

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Hi'tan Nhon

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Nhon

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    [RP based Exposition] Hi'tan Nhon is heading to a planet of only rain, and medium sized islands (mainly like Kamino from Star Wars for all the nerds out there). In search for a prey to receive valued trophies from, when he stumbles across a Xenomorph in a small cavern inside a island that has taken on a form a Avian species. The avian life forms are extremely aggressive which only adds to the aggression of Xenomorphs. Being as strong as he is, he charges headfirst without thinking of a strategy ; ultimately bashing this 9 foot tall Xeno into a rocks creating a wound which oozes acid spilling onto the hunters wrist gauntlet. The Yautja continues to struggle in this battle of strength and eventually gets launch by the xenomorphs similar to bat shaped wings. Quick-wittedly the Yautja activates a smart disk to launch at the Xenomorph which causes the xeno to jump up sticking to the cavern walls above. The Xenomorph thinks this may be a chance to kill the Yautja. Unfortunately, to the Xenomorphs surprise it finds itself jumping into a plasma casters bolt to the skull, in which the predator jump avoiding the acidic blood. Finishing his hunt becoming blooded by marking his head and taking the elongated skull as a trophy. Hi'tan now continues his search after marking himself for the potential nest these creatures dwell within.

Hi'tan Nhon is a moderately large predator standing at the height of 8'4 sporting vast strength and tank-like attributes over his peers including his brother Hi'tar Nhon. This younger Yautja whose age is nearing 187 is a brute fighter as well as an honorable fighter. Taking it upon himself to be more interactive upon his community even though he feels as much as an outcast, attempts to event prayers and family hunting events. Hi'tan has always tried to prove himself time after time to his family that he can become an Elite one day. Albeit that he has yet to become blooded until the story transcribed above. Hi'tan has always had an arrogant but bold characteristic which made his peers want to socialize & hunt with him less. It was only after Hi'tan became blooded that he realized after his near death battles that he learned rewards make him feel accomplished and understand why his family has pushed him as hard to become successful in the hunt. The Yautja's clan insisted a month after his return he participate in an Honor Duel against his crude and foul tempered rival, Lit'al Ikesh. In which Hi'tan agrees upon only to find that his rival was attacked on his return by a group of Badbloods Hi'tan Nhon is also known for his lack of empathy and compassion for anyone who is Badblooded due to the incident. Luckily as the years past and more successful hunts with his now Blooded brother Hi'tar. They begin learning from their prior errors as a Unblooded to now strategizing properly before attempting any assaults or battles. Hi'tan has come a long way from being that ill trained and seasoned Yautja to a proper hunter engaging in Honor duels, showing his respect to the Elites and Elders. Continuing the journey engaging in mortal combat over vast dunes, jungles, fungus and aquatic lands with Prey and warriors alike (Thank you so much for reading if you did and let me know if it needs any improvements).

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Last edited by AetherianArtarian; 04-21-2022 at 03:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 Extremely short story.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh are you apart of the council? I appreciate the feedback, I was going for something more simple.
    Last edited by AetherianArtarian; 04-19-2022 at 02:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also if you could, please give some insight on where the backstory could improve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The backstory is far too short friend, the app process (Which you should have read) indicates a minimum of 1 page, which is at least 1000 words. As for improvements, your backstory should show you understand the honour code, and show how your Yautja would interact with others, like some dialogue or something. I'm not giving a + or - because this app is not in a state where they will even consider it, I'm afraid.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man I'm glad you want the WL, I'd recommend going to the discord at #whitelist-app-help and ask there for help. You can ping the pred council to have them read over your app too, to get the seal of approval. You might want to withdraw this app too.
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story too short: Celtic is an Aliens vs Predator (2004) character, there are weird repetitions and short descriptions worthy of a Sonic the Hedgehog OC bio. 0 effort. I don't know who you are. I heard that you're a griefer, even. -1
    Last edited by Castor23; 04-20-2022 at 02:03 PM.

Whitelisted Predator Waseemq1235's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heard some very negative things about you. Story is barely a paragraph long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paragraphs consist of 5-6 sentences, The server is a LRP. If it's LRP I shouldn't have to write an essay detailed on my hunter. Writing something simple about his characteristics and traits is something that would accommodate. The only negative things you could have ever heard about me was that I didn't know how to remove the Alien embryo. If hearing negative things rather than playing around or near me is enough for you to rate me that's fine. Appreciate the feedback. Prefer you ask rather than assume though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where have I even "griefed" at what? How are you guys hearing these things, are you like high-school girls who gossip. All I play is medical roles or xeno roles as queen. I've won a few rounds as Xeno queen. I've also done nothing but ask to learn surgery properly and learn chemistry or help marines. Where would you have even heard I grief at? You can't make baseless claims to downplay my reputation. At least ask, I'm willing to be honest. I've only ever told marines that hit me while I'm doing medical work that they'd be arrested for assaulting me a doc also a non-combatant.