User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AetherArtarian - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherianArtarian View Post
    Paragraphs consist of 5-6 sentences, The server is a LRP. If it's LRP I shouldn't have to write an essay detailed on my hunter.
    It's a whitelist for a reason bru

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a whitelist in the sense that people don't abuse near nuclear and overpowered tools. Wiki already states why it's whitelisted if you knew that. Not whitelisted for the most heart wrenching story for an 8 foot tall murderer that kills or battles it's prey and terrorizes groups. What dream world are people living on in this forum. It's become a mob mentality that you need some extremely graphic essay. The main reason it is whitelisted is per reason I stated above according to the wiki. I can ask forest for confirmation as well. Have you read what you stated before you sent it or sent what you thought?

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paragraphs consist of 5-6 sentences, The server is a LRP. If it's LRP I shouldn't have to write an essay detailed on my hunter.
    So true
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a whitelist in the sense that people don't abuse near nuclear and overpowered tools. Wiki already states why it's whitelisted if you knew that. Not whitelisted for the most heart wrenching story for an 8 foot tall murderer that kills or battles it's prey and terrorizes groups. What dream world are people living on in this forum. It's become a mob mentality that you need some extremely graphic essay. The main reason it is whitelisted is per reason I stated above according to the wiki. I can ask forest for confirmation as well. Have you read what you stated before you sent it or sent what you thought?
    The story displays your whitelisted character, your app displays you as a character.

Nhon is closed to applicants currently, and you didn't ask if you could join it in the first place. You had this app up pretty much the same day you got certed on the discord, and have literally zero reputation - how can anyone say you should be given "nuclear and overpowered tools" when nobody has any clue who you are?

You claim to know enough about the whitelist to assert why it's whitelisted, but seemingly completely missed all of the application requirements outlined here on the forums on this very section of it.

-1. Even if you got accepted somehow, you'd have to find another clan. Mine is not recruiting, nor do I want what I see here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please take a chance to reread it. I spent some more time, I was also going to ask Nhon if they would accept me. I rewrote the story and this is what you have to say? What does knowing someone have to do with an unbiased decision made by the council. My accounts date back to 2017 I've been playing this server for nearly 5 years on and off. I joined the discord days ago, recently cert today. Your comment has shown you what bias does. Rather than taking time to read what I've been stating you're making it argument. Everything you've stated was somehow interpreted as aggressive.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should not be editing your application after it is posted - if it's not ready, it shouldn't be posted in the first place. You've been around for five years but you put forth zero effort or time to understand the application process and what is expected of you, so you've stumbled over every hurdle possible seemingly without understanding why. You should have been in the discord, asking questions in #whitelist-app-help, reading accepted and denied apps to see what was expected, and then putting together an application once you have a proper grasp on the expectations for said application.

Also, you do not ask to join a clan after posting your app, you ask before posting your app.

You have two ckeys, one with an active job-ban, you have an extremely recent note for LRP, you don't know the application process and don't even meet the minimum standard for story length, there's no polite way to put it - there is no salvaging this application in its current state, EVERY standard the application process asks for you are falling short of.
    Last edited by ChainsawMullet; 04-21-2022 at 04:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why are you applying for a clan without the clan leaders permission?

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied by council majority due to the sheer volume of redflags, and an ongoing investigation by staff for breach of Rule 7.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001