DriverZip#9197

Marine Name
    Henry Dominguez

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Voi'ta

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Bo’ytill

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    I may have some typos due to English not being my native language

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

To fill out text limit:

It’s both an exciting and stressful day for Voi’ta. It’s the day of his first hunt.

Voi’ta is onboard the ship, sharpening his blades when a friend of his enters the room.

“Your first hunt eh? Feels like you started training only a day ago and now you are going down yourself. Anyway, feel free to contact me if you need help with something. Stuff happens ya know?”

“Sure. Always great to know that if something goes wrong there is a person to help you.”

“Alright, finish up tinkering with your equipment and get down there.”

“Mhm.”

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Last edited by DriverZip; 04-19-2022 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Wrong document link

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My only issue with your application (And correct me if I'm wrong other Wl holders, I'm not entirely sure given the wording of the code) but using a lethal plasma shot to kill a guard protecting a facility that houses a dead Yautja and its gear might not constitute them as dishonourable, meaning the plasma caster should not have been used lethally. The code states specifically they must be 'actively defending stolen Yautja gear shipside. Which is to say, if they're in the process of leaving the hunting ground with the technology of body, they may be killed however you see fit.

Beyond that, your story contains a very minor amount of spelling and grammar errors (Which is pretty dang good considering it's not your first language, great job) which I doubt will prove any problem ingame.

Some quick questions:
    1. You've come across a marine running around with a Combi-stick in their hand. They aren't marked as honourable, or as prey. How do you react?

2. A Ravager walks up to you and tackles you over, then tries to run away. How do you react?

3. You're hunting an honourable marine, and mid-fight you somehow manage to accidentally shoot them with a plasma pistol at point blank. How do you react?
    Last edited by Fredthebrick; 04-21-2022 at 10:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. I would stun them with Plasma caster and get Combi-stick back.

2. I would try to hunt the Ravager down as long as it doesn't go in the hive or get backup.

3. I would stop hunting them. If they got downed/killed, I would bring them back to FOB or their teammates.
    Last edited by DriverZip; 04-20-2022 at 01:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story too short and not as fluid as I believe it should be. I also think you are new, correct me if I'm wrong. Play some more, show some more of your character, fix the story and I'll be inclined to change my opinion. -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not new to the game. Been playing it for awhile. And its kinda difficult to make a story not on my native language.
    Last edited by DriverZip; 04-20-2022 at 04:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied by council majority.
    Characters:
    Spoiler Spoiler: