User Tag List

Thread: Simple guide on how to position yourself in a fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simple guide on how to position yourself in a fight

I see a lot of marines with a thumb up their ass when fighting standing around doing nothing so here is a simple guide to tell you how to position yourself in fights

Lets get the biggest shit out of the way first. A lot of this will come naturally with time and experience, However if you want to know the very basics so you don't get shot(So many marines have walked in front of me when firing its not even funny) this is the guide.

Do not be behind the smart gunners, be only behind the smart gunners if you are doing 1 out of three things
    1. organizing yourself
    2. Healing yourself or need to get to a medic
    3. reloading
    obviously if you are a smart gunner position yourself as well do not rely on your marines to position for you

Do not be in front of the pyro spec, I have seen so many marines walk into fire, including myself if ima be honest happens to the best of us, to cut down on being on fire do not walk in front of the pyro spec unless you want to be cooked alive you can be in front of the pyro spec in some situations
    - he is not using his flamer
    - you are hard pushing
    and most importantly use common sense on when you should or not

This is slightly situational,
    Being beside your marines dramatically reduces the chances of you being shot I know big shocker standing in front of the thing that goes pew pew gets you shot DO NOT WALK INFRONT OF THE PEW PEW ESPICALLY IF IT IS GOING BANG!

Hear that oh yea baby the queen just screeched, meaning push the fuck in with your men use common sense when fighting though if you see that your in a rough spot do not be afraid to hold position or pull back
    If you see you Squad lead is pushing, use your common sense if you should follow him some squad leads are dumb fucks me included sometimes so do walk behind your squad lead if you feel as though his half assed plan he though of five seconds ago will work.

For fob defense, position yourself so the most amount of men can fire at once without themselves being at major risk, sometimes standing at cades pointing your gun at a random direction does nothing so if you feel as though when fighting you are doing nothing move around a bit till you get a good spot to shoot up some bugs
    Last edited by WestRover; 04-20-2022 at 09:20 AM.