timothy#7589

Marine Name
    Tim Texan

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Art-Ve'no

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Thesh

Yautja Character Story
    "
    I hear a thunderous roar behind me, the sounds of my feet on the wet dirt, clicking of my dogtags clanging together. Branches lightly scraping my skin, one skimming my forearm, nicking the brachial artery. I turn once more to look for the beast chasing me, and I see nothing. I begin to slow down, and catch my breath. A gust of wind blows by, the leaves rustle. Branches begin to sway within the wind, but one catches my attention. It seems to be weighed down, unbothered by the wind anchored firmly in place. My gaze affixed on the branch, laughter echoing from the forest floor. There couldn't be more than one of whatever those things were, right? No time to think however, my legs began to race by themselves. I push myself forward, my feet narrowly avoiding tree roots.
    Racing through the trees my breath begins to fade into a pant. The stomps of the thing chasing me slowly begin to catch up, I turn around to see if it's behind me slamming into a tree. Probably wasn't the smartest idea to take my eyes off of the way I was going but it's too late now, I was on the floor now and I didnt have the strength to pull myself up. Whatever fate befall me now, may it be merciful. The sound of clicking draws closer, followed shortly by a mechanical sounding laughter. What was once stomping slows to be more rhythmic, almost on a pattern. It nears my position, almost sounding as if it was on top of me, but I see nothing. Was this all just a bad trip? Did I accidentally eat some psychedelic mushshrooms? As I breathe a sigh of relief and close my eyes, a sound catches me off guard. A deep shimmering sound. I open my eyes and look upward, frantically looking for the source of the noise, eyes dashing from tree to tree. Failing to spot anything that could have made the noise. I shift my gaze, focusing on the woods around me. My body stunned with shock, my eyes widen. Before me stands what I could only estimate to be an 8 foot tall humanoid, with long dreadlocks, wearing a yellow-stained metallic mask, with carved, metallic armor; resembling that of a roman legionnaire.
    "
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...GnQCQhy9g/edit

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted by council majority. Welcome
    Characters:
    Spoiler Spoiler: