Date of Incident
    April 21, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Arnie Perkins

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    -

Accused Character Name
    Sentinel (BUN-533)

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    15:29

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 6

Description of the incident:
    I ended up getting stuck on Alamo with the xenos during hijack in my scout tarp. The xenos were completely unaware of me.
    After a while larva 533 popped out of the hivepool then spent most of their time running around waiting to evolve, which makes it nigh impossible that he could have spotted me.
    At one point he evolved into a sentinel and immediately beelined it for my tarp and started to melt it, the other xenos still clueless. Then 533 went and laid down, probably to try to avoid getting spotted for the metagaming hoping the others would now spot me.
    His plan did not go like he wanted but thats not relevant.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wzd...ew?usp=sharing
    At the start I hover over him with my cursor showing his number. Later at 1:32 you can see them come into view, evolve and melt. At the end I hover over him again, identifying him.

What resolution are you seeking?
    Whatever punishment he should get according to standard escalation.
    Last edited by Jackie Estegado; 04-22-2022 at 04:46 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A brief statement as the staff member active at the time.

This situation was ahelped and a copy of the video was requested. This was provided after the rounded ended, as it concluded rather fast due to a mistake with "AA" and devs online were merging a fix, as such, player was informed that a player-report would be more appropriate as policy dictate, as it was the previous round.

I can confirm that deadchat was extremely aware and vocal about the scout's hidden position on the dropship and that the fact that the three larvas joined in a row around this time, with one of them running to the location as soon as it has evolved on an apparently secured dropship (If, by some chance, the player was unaware of deadchats spam about scout, and joined, I find it unusual behaviour that they would find the scout exceedingly fast, especially considering they are invisible to a fault.)

I do believe that there is an extremely small chance this player could be located with alt-clicking, which is something I do occasionally (Usually to find certain hiding CMOs, cough cough) however I believe that situation and the varying factors make this not remotely likely.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ::: Dead Chat before incident :::

Spoiler Spoiler:

::Find and locates spec then spawns as larva::

Spoiler Spoiler:

:::Melts Scouts Hiding Bag and Ghosts:::

Spoiler Spoiler:

:::Jumping to an area that Arnie Ghost was at after ghosting:::
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by trustscience44; 04-23-2022 at 08:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The evidence of metagaming here is very solid.
    The player report is accepted.

Action to be taken is as follows:
    The seriousness of the offense, combined with an extensive note history of similar behavior indicates that the appropriate action is to place a 30 day ban. Please be advised, yachuk, that any future incident of exploiting or metagaming will result in a permaban being placed.