InsaneRed#6253

Marine Name
    Nathan / Bill Stone

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ruad’hri

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Luar’ke

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

The hieroglyphs detailed that the clash could be heard from the bottom of the pyramid. Metal met metal, and the echoes rang throughout the pyramid's interior. Armed with ceremonial spears, the fight lasted an hour, and they both slashed and maimed each other until the human had struck his master down. The Hunter had become the hunted.

---
    Ruad’hri rested the blood-tipped spear upon the man’s body, and he closed the lid. He leapt down the pyramid's side, so as not to get lost within the serpentine corridors. He disappeared off into the hazy twilight.

Ruad’hri made himself a promise, “I shall carve my hunts and histories into the walls of the
    hunting grounds.”

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Competent enough, can roleplay, and a decent person overall. Plus he's already got the synth whitelist +1
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Yautja Council Member CCRWasHere's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I worked with InsaneRed to help improve their application, so their desire for self-development is admirable. I've seen Bill Stone around, and Nathan is a good synthetic. Holding another whitelist is an indicator of high quality.

+1
    Julian 'Jules' Petrov | MARINE

Jall Thar'n | PREDATOR

Dossier
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really don’t want to make this comment but I can’t in good conscience +1 due to the warn you just got on the synth WL. You can 100% get pred, but it doesn’t look good to accept someone who was just warned. I think it was informal, but nevertheless I’d recommend reapplying in a month. Sadly I need to -1.
    Synth Gaming

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your application is good, and you are a good player.

But your toeing of synth guidelines and lrp rules to steal weapons from preds as synth in order to bait duels with them says to me you can't really be trusted with the whitelist right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    Your application is good, and you are a good player.

But your toeing of synth guidelines and lrp rules to steal weapons from preds as synth in order to bait duels with them says to me you can't really be trusted with the whitelist right now.

I have already explained myself to the council about this and have told them my intentions from the start.
    Me and the predator were having a back and forth about a body and after he got the body away from me that was the end of it. Until i saw him butcher the only combat capable marine in the medical line and decided that taking away his weapon to stop him from butchering more would have been the best course of action as per escalation. I moved north first to get the only other combat capable marine with the mk2 to protect me since it would have been combat synthing if i did attack him out right. However, the marine ran away and the predator started shooting at me with the harpoon gun, and not wanting to danger the last pacifist medic i decided to simply go south to talk it out with the pred / beat him up to make him go away if necessary, however before it was done i was HPCD, there was no intention of dueling. (I would have returned his weapon had he given me the chance.)
    Last edited by InsaneRed; 04-30-2022 at 03:50 PM. Reason: clearing up some mistakes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

I am going to +1 this application as I believe both your story which was well written, and your characters which roleplay very well. Regarding the incident you had (And suspension from the synth WL) I don't believe it would mirror onto the predator WL (They are completely different) and was completely a 1 time incident that does not completely reflect how you roleplay/act in any other round. Your synthetic character Nathan is a great roleplayer I have examined (On both xeno and marine) and so is your marine. Good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't agree with the previous reply, and do believe that abusing the cqc skill of one WL does directly translate to potentially abusing another WL's abilities, of which the Predators have many. Especially when you seem to have ben convinced it wasn't problematic doing what you did, and doubly so when I heard (hearsay admittedly) that you had done it before. With that said, I've roleplayed with both your Synth and marine briefly, and both were enjoyable. I like your RP, but I don't know if you'll avoid abusing the WL.

All that said, I think it's probably fair to give you the WL and remove it if you're found to be abusing it, but I abstain from a +1/-1
    Good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredthebrick View Post
    I don't agree with the previous reply, and do believe that abusing the cqc skill of one WL does directly translate to potentially abusing another WL's abilities, of which the Predators have many. Especially when you seem to have ben convinced it wasn't problematic doing what you did, and doubly so when I heard (hearsay admittedly) that you had done it before. With that said, I've roleplayed with both your Synth and marine briefly, and both were enjoyable. I like your RP, but I don't know if you'll avoid abusing the WL.

All that said, I think it's probably fair to give you the WL and remove it if you're found to be abusing it, but I abstain from a +1/-1
    Good luck
    I do not know where you have heard that i had done this, but that would not be true. This has been my only accident so far regarding predators. While i do still believe that my actions were still in the correct because i defended a marine who was unable to do so for themselves, i understand what i did wrong (my LOOC and OOC comments) and have also gotten more feedback from the council regarding what i could have done, and i wont be repeating them.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted by council majority.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001