User Tag List

Thread: joooks - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

joooks - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Joooks
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Johanna J. Jaakari/JA/Mike Fire
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    joooks#7814
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    Discord ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Discord ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    No idea.
    Total Ban Duration
    Permaban
    Remaining Duration
    Permaban
    What other servers do you play on?
    I dont really play any ss13 servers except CM anymore. I sometimes play a round of TGMC.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    TG.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines for: Posting an image of a drawn anime child wearing a shirt that reads "cunny queen". Applying a perma, you may appeal in 30d.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    As my ban reason said, I posted an image of an anime girl wearing a shirt that read "cunny queen". At that moment I considered it to be somewhat funny, but now after time I realize it was extremely distasteful to post something like that.
    Additionally, the length of the ban has made me realize that I hold the CM community dear and wish to interact more with it, and I plan to improve my behaviour by no longer posting distasteful content like that.
    I would also like to improve my in-game behaviour too, as I recently got two notes, and try to apply for some of the whitelists, for which I require to be unbanned from the discord.
    I realize some of my behaviour ingame could be taken as me not trying to improve at all, but I promise I will definetely put effort into how I interact with people if I am unbanned.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, being discussed by the team.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal accepted.

Don't be a bozo, use your brain when you post. There's only a few topics that are seriously against the rules.