Tipper#7266

Marine Name
    Mathew Hawkins

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Tha'sai

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Bo’ytill

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    A shimmering figure lands on top of a worn colony building as a mirage of an alien craft above begins to turn toward the darkened sky, its engine pulses and it flies at an upward disappearing leaving the figure to themself. The shimmer becomes visible revealing an 8 foot yautja holding a combi-stick and clad in slightly worn armor, a few visible scars on spots that his skin was visible. The building is just high enough to hold him out of blinding lights below. A large metallic crane stands as the highest point in the center of the walled off city, scattered below are large shipping containers and bustling vehicles moving back and forth with crates, smaller vehicles strapped on top of them or large amounts of metallic material. Tha’sai held his wrist in front of him, a small blinking tracker pointing right of the large cargo district. Slowly standing up he began to walk to the right of the roof’s ledge to get a better view, and to reassure the tracker was indeed pointing to the correct spot. He took a few steps back before breaking into stride and throwing himself forward off the ledge and landing with a loud thud unto the next building continuing his strides across the top of the buildings he began to come into better view of the second district. The scenery was more simplistic, with a maze like streets and sidewalks stretching to the walls encasing the city. He looked down, the streets were bathed in neon lights and people. The deafening commotion would help make his entry practically unnoticed from the masses below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

I am going to have to -1 your application as I believe your story is very lacking, and wrongly depicts how a predator should act (For instance, HPC'ing a defenseless civilian who gave up gear with the only reason being "he doesn't deserve his trophies"). I recommend asking your clan leader, and even the council in #whitelist-app-help for tips and reviews on your stories before posting an application. I also have personally never interacted with your character so I cannot comment on that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also going to drop a -1 here, unfortunately. The story barely depicted your predator beyond "Must kill and retrieve gear", nothing about their personality or how they interact with other Yautja. The Honour code states that only dishonourable prey can be lethally plasma casted (Regardless of whether or not the fat man died in your story). And, to clear that up, he would not have been considered dishonourable. He was not actively defending nor studying the mask, and even tried to give it back to you.

I would suggest making sure you've read the lore and honour code thoroughly next time

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001