H'chak Hult'ah: 'Merciful Watcher'

Contains the details about white-listed characters.
Robotic Potato
Byond: Robotic Potato

H'chak Hult'ah: 'Merciful Watcher'

Post by Robotic Potato » 12 Oct 2017, 15:42

Byond ID: Robotic Potato

Marine Name (so we know who you are; if you play alien mostly, state that here): Irene 'Critical' Rockfelt

Name of the character you want whitelisted (The name your predator will use. This must match your in-game predator name): H'chak Hult'ah 'Merciful Watchet'

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor? Of course.

Character background (An ADEQUATE description and story of your predators background):

Watcher sat in a field the surrounding of the jagged blue clay cliffs only illuminated by the planet's only moon, the only sound his hoarse ragged breathing, his body felt exhilirated, nothing could have prepared him for this. Beside him lied it, his first prey; he was told to the tales of the serpents, their strength, and cunning. He had never believed it, but this experience only illuminated his foolishness.

This day he watched as a single serpent had taken apart a small troop of unaware ooman hunters on their own expedition with it's cunning tactics. He thought it may be a prey truely worth his time up till now the serpents he watched were foolish, simply hoping to win with their brute strength and numbers. It amused him to watch the serpent work, slowly taking apart the group. Impressed he chose this for his first, he continued to watch till dusk, solely focused on it's antics. Soon though the oomans were no more, just one was able to escape, but it didn't matter now he had chosen to make his move.

He leaped down from above the jagged cliff, the clay that coated this area mostly masking his sound. Though it was he foolishly let his eyes wander from his prey behind him the sound of another, he quickly turned extending his wristblades but what he was met with was... Underwhelming it was one of the oomans, he stared down at it with pitty as it cowered below him, it had lost it's weapon, the oomans in shock stared back; only able to prattle out a few quiet words. Watcher shook his head clicking his manibles a few times in amusement, though now the pitiful expression apon the oomans face turned to fear, Watcher only realised his mistake too late the serpent attacked from behind. Watcher was knocked to the side, as the serpent rushed past him to the ooman.

It quickly tore the ooman to shreds by the time Watcher realised this, the serpent turned back on him, using it's strength to launch it's self at him, though Watcher was ready this time he returned a blow to the serpent it's acidic blood gushed onto his unprotected elbow. He quickly turned, his quarry gone from view though quickly attacked from above, Watcher only now realised how foolish it was to assume this prey was as simple as the other he observed as it came down on him, tearing his helmet from his face. The wounded serpent darted behind, him Watcher responded quickly with a slash he wouldn't be so easily attacked once again. This one far graver then his first attack the serpent now heavily wounded jumped to the side, quickly throwing it's self at Watcher! Watcher extended an arm, quickly using the serpents momentum to impale it on his gauntlets then quickly dispencing it's mass to his side.

He was victorious; but he may not have been due to his folly, underestimating the beast's cunning and strength. He sat down beside his prey, and the mutilated corpse of the hunter, catching his breath... He thought it was such a waste to kill it, it's power, and cunning were immense, a true hunter like himself...

Though shortly he snapped back to reality, this now was not his first hunt, it was one of the few he had taken part in, desperately seeking the thrill of his first battle. He looked down on his latest target, this serpent was nothing more then a mindless, not like what he had faced before. Quickly he delved his weapon deep into the fallen creatures abdomen, it's strength faded to a lifeless body. Since his first hunt most of the serpents he faced were simple minded, few the up to par with the one he first faced. He was sure not to repeat his mistake, he took care in battling them, though he did not end them, he let them live. So that the mighty prey may continue their hunt as he did.

Those this serpent was not one of them...

How do you intend to play your predator (as in, describe HOW you will act/play your predator)? Well I intend with my predator I might be alot more muted, not effecting the round so largely targeting xenos and humans who are seemingly different in their tactics, thinking more outside the box with their fighting. If they end up proving themself in equal combat I would spare them, fitting the name. Watcher much more enjoying to have spared with another being on the same level has him, letting them continue their hunt. If they're not up to the challenge quickly ending them as they failed to amuse them.

Why should we whitelist you?

Well I've played for a long time, about a year+, sometimes I might act like an ass, though I really enjoy roleplaying, and try to often but sometimes I can act a bit LRP due to the fact usually it's a bit hard to really RP while constantly fighting, and treating people as I usually play a frontline medic. I try to be active, while obviously I'm not very active on the forums I'm very active on the server, and Discord. With my predator I plan more to give the people I'm hunting a nice experience rather then quickly killing them with the powerful tools I would have.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason (we will check, and lies may result in immediate denial)?

No.

Are you currently banned from any other servers and if so, why?

No.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?

Of Course.

Ghostdex
Byond: Ghostdex

Re: H'chak Hult'ah: 'Merciful Watcher'

Post by Ghostdex » 12 Oct 2017, 16:58

To start with, you only have 2 posts and your forum account is almost a year old, you acknowledged this in your app. However being active on the forums is a bit more important discord for the whitelist. I haven't seem you too much in game lately but I do remember seeing you before, in a neutral sort-of way.

The story was a bit interesting to read, although maybe short, but I believe I learned that your predator would rather show mercy to worthy prey rather than just kill them. Also if I'm reading it right, Watcher took his mask off to fight the serpent, why is that?

I'll stick to being neutral for now, get your forum activity up.

Edit: I remember who you are exactly now that I've seen you in game, and you have more posts I'm leaning towards a +1 possibly.

Edit edit: Based on a recent event that included some not so great RP, I'm going to go back to neutral.

Edit three: I'm gonna drop my+1 here. I believe you can handle being a predator. You're also pretty enjoyable to RP with as well
Last edited by Ghostdex on 13 Nov 2017, 20:53, edited 4 times in total.
John 'Fixer' Donable
Kara Walsh
Kjuhte-Teer
Part of the Yautja Council with SpartanBobby, Imperator_Titan, Sailor Dave and Symbiosis. Feel free to PM any of us with questions about Predator
Something a bit funny: http://i.imgur.com/lKfpvwd.png
The story of Operative Delta: https://imgur.com/Go3VIhs https://imgur.com/4K8AqdA

Robotic Potato

Post by Robotic Potato » 12 Oct 2017, 17:22

ghostdex wrote:
12 Oct 2017, 16:58
To start with, you only have 2 posts and your forum account is almost a year old, you acknowledged this in your app. However being active on the forums is a bit more important discord for the whitelist. I haven't seem you too much in game lately but I do remember seeing you before, in a neutral sort-of way.

The story was a bit interesting to read, although maybe short, but I believe I learned that your predator would rather show mercy to worthy prey rather than just kill them. Also if I'm reading it right, Watcher took his mask off to fight the serpent, why is that?
Yeah my forum activity is poor, I browse it alot, but I just feel I never have anything to add so I don't. I'll try improving it as best I can. Also about the mask it's that he was caught off guard, by a strike causing his mask to come off musts just miss read it.

Oh, and about the activity yeah I took a good few weeks break I don't wana get burnt out after all I've gotten burnt out on SS13 before where I would log on wanting to play, and just lose my enthusiasm then playing here gave me a different experience. I've been trying to play a lot of different servers, and take a week, or so break now and then.

TheMusician321
Byond: TheMusician321
Steam: 50ShadesOfIcedTea

Post by TheMusician321 » 16 Oct 2017, 21:57

+1,whenever I see Irene I know it's gonna be a good day , I like the backstory, my only gripe with it is "apon the oomans face", shouldn't it be upon?

also she's fun to hit on.
Image Image

Ed 'Wafflecone' Martin bites the Mature Hunter (251)!

I play as Ed 'Waffles' Martin or his sister, Amaryllis 'Pancakes' Martin.

Never Forget, Dust Raider. 10/15/17.

Robotic Potato

Post by Robotic Potato » 16 Oct 2017, 22:18

TheMusician321 wrote:
16 Oct 2017, 21:57
+1,whenever I see Irene I know it's gonna be a good day , I like the backstory, my only gripe with it is "apon the oomans face", shouldn't it be upon?

also she's fun to hit on.
Thanks, and they both mean the same thing... One just isn't used anymore, that being apon, we all make mistakes.... Grrr.

Feweh
Donor
Donor
Byond: Feweh

Post by Feweh » 25 Oct 2017, 15:24

More feedback required.

Mook476
Byond: Mook476

Post by Mook476 » 25 Oct 2017, 15:35

I like the story and I've seen Irene on often as a player they're a good role player and a competent player. I'd like to see them as a Predator, and their story looks good to me +1
ImageImage Joakim 'Mook Sundberg some meme aka BIG DOG.
Image Image Bakuub R'ka some pred.

spartanbobby
Byond: spartanbobby

Post by spartanbobby » 25 Oct 2017, 16:28

Irene's a pretty solid RPer and the app itself is great I'll toss a +1 your way
!!! John 'Spartan' Murry Hulij thar'n !!! Pred Council Man

Kerek
Byond: Kerek

Post by Kerek » 25 Oct 2017, 20:43

I think I've seen Irene? Anyway, I trust Spartan's word, and your apps pretty good too. Have a bone! +1
Ryan 'Firebug' Steelberg
Horace Wallenber
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... /Heinz.jpg

Kiroking
Byond: Kiroking

Post by Kiroking » 25 Oct 2017, 20:57

I have seen your character Irene around over the course of the last year and I like your short hunting story, I also remember you from someplace else so have a +1
Malcolm 'Holdout' Allister - Breacher, Squad Leader, Commander.
Fema 'Putyuk' Ditashki - Squad Medic, Doctor.
https://imgur.com/EDmhlpA
Predators killed: 5

Robotic Potato

Post by Robotic Potato » 26 Oct 2017, 05:39

Kneez wrote:
25 Oct 2017, 20:43
snip
spartanbobby wrote:
25 Oct 2017, 16:28
snip
Kiroking wrote:
25 Oct 2017, 20:57
snip
Thanks for the support, and feedback.

Steelpoint
Donor
Donor
Byond: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » 26 Oct 2017, 05:54

The low forum post count is of particular concern, while you have been a member for an extended period of time, however that does little to ease me with your lack of forum activity. This is further compounded when I noticed that you're forum activity shows you only had one post prior to this Predator application.

--

I have noticed your Character in game before and I've got no recollection of a bad encounter.

--

Your application is also something I'm concerned about, you outright state you have a hard time acting at a higher level of roleplay during tense and combat intensive circumstances, which is a concern with me since a Predator is constantly going to be concerned with maintaining a higher standard of roleplay during any combat scenario.

You're stated playstyle is interesting, however I feel it will be difficult in that people won't know they are being hunted/observed unless you go out of your way to single someone out over a very extended period of time, hence why I oft see people complaining about a 'instant death' when from the Predator's perspective they may have been tracking that person for a very long time. However that's something you'll learn if you get the role.

--

I'm going to go neutral on this application. You're story is good and your stated playstyle is somewhat interesting. However I can't dispel the fact your forum activity implies you've only posted more often due to the fact you've made a application and you're admission of your difficulty in maintaining a higher standard of roleplay in tense situations is something I'm wary off. Its very easy to make a massive mistake as a Predator.
This is war, survival is your responsibility.

Alan Bentway: Marine
Kwei Ikthya-de: Predator

Robotic Potato

Post by Robotic Potato » 26 Oct 2017, 06:55

Steelpoint wrote:
26 Oct 2017, 05:54
Your application is also something I'm concerned about, you outright state you have a hard time acting at a higher level of roleplay during tense and combat intensive circumstances, which is a concern with me since a Predator is constantly going to be concerned with maintaining a higher standard of roleplay during any combat scenario.
I think you misunderstood me when I say LRP I mean simply I don't really RP I'm more focused on fighting, and what I say might be more limited to a few yells, and I won't exactly be emoting my pain because I'll usually be kinda busy fighting not that I'll simply revert to netspeak, and act shitty. It's not that I can't RP in a tense situation I just mean in direct combat there's not exactly time to speak up maybe it was just poor of me to add the detail when it's kinda self-explanatory I can't RP past a few quick while furiously clicking someone.
Steelpoint wrote:
You're stated playstyle is interesting, however I feel it will be difficult in that people won't know they are being hunted/observed unless you go out of your way to single someone out over a very extended period of time, hence why I oft see people complaining about a 'instant death' when from the Predator's perspective they may have been tracking that person for a very long time. However that's something you'll learn if you get the role.
On that point I would simply try to make myself more obvious perhaps not staying cloaked the entire time, speaking to whoever my quarry might end up being as I watch them.
Steelpoint wrote:
The low forum post count is of particular concern, while you have been a member for an extended period of time, however that does little to ease me with your lack of forum activity. This is further compounded when I noticed that you're forum activity shows you only had one post prior to this Predator application.
---
I'm going to go neutral on this application. You're story is good and your stated playstyle is somewhat interesting. However I can't dispel the fact your forum activity implies you've only posted more often due to the fact you've made a application and you're admission of your difficulty in maintaining a higher standard of roleplay in tense situations is something I'm wary off. Its very easy to make a massive mistake as a Predator.
I'll openly admit I didn't usually post on the forums a lot prior to my app, I did browse the forums, but usually I just didn't feel the need to log in, or post because I usually don't have anything important to say.

I'm trying to rectify that, by being a lot more active, and proving I can. Either way thank for the feedback, hope I might have changed your mind.

northcote4

Post by northcote4 » 02 Nov 2017, 18:31

Ah, Irene Rockfelt. Definitely a name I’ve seen around the place. That said, I can’t say I have any strong feelings one way or the other to how she plays, though in a word I might describe her as ‘competent’. On the matter of your forum activity, I can at least say you’ve done a good job. While the original couple of posts to your name at the time of the application was a bit lacklustre, it’s pretty clear that you’ve made an effort to pump those numbers up in the days since. And I can certainly attest to your in-game and Discord activity.

The story was alright and I won’t nitpick the grammatical side of it. It gave me some feel for H’chak as a character which is always what I like to see. I feel that perhaps there could have been some more depth to the story, almost as though something was cut out during an editing process, but I won’t chase the point.

As for your intended playstyle, it’s a spin on the Hunt. Not to say I dislike it by any means, as I’m a fan of the whole ‘Letting worthy prey live to grow stronger’ side of things myself, though I am forced to wonder how it would pan out as a regular theme. And on the matter of maintaining roleplay in combat situations –as you yourself addressed and Steelpoint pointed out-, I reckon it’s perfectly reasonable to drop down to more convenient methods given the situation. No one likes to be assassinated in the middle of a sentence or emote, after all. And what is the durability of a Predator for if not to give us some leeway when it comes to taking a lump or two for the sake of roleplay?

All-in-all I must say I have good impressions of you, but the application felt a touch lacking. As much as I’d like to give you a positive vote I don’t feel it right to do one on my own bias alone. I’ll abstain for now, but be keeping an eye on you in future rounds, hopefully to see something that’ll sway me.
The story of Edgardo and A Guy Named Squid. Good read. Greentext ahoy. - https://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Ballad_of_Edgardo

The almighty Dr FrankenBaldie, creator of horrors such as the yautja-human hybrid, the yautja-space carp hybrid and the human-permaban hybrid. Know his name and know despair.

Runner up in a high-stakes game of poker.

Honourary Helldiver, courtesy of a drop-pod malfunction.

http://picosong.com/xdmj

Robotic Potato

Post by Robotic Potato » 02 Nov 2017, 19:26

northcote4 wrote:
02 Nov 2017, 18:31
Ah, Irene Rockfelt. Definitely a name I’ve seen around the place. That said, I can’t say I have any strong feelings one way or the other to how she plays, though in a word I might describe her as ‘competent’. On the matter of your forum activity, I can at least say you’ve done a good job. While the original couple of posts to your name at the time of the application was a bit lacklustre, it’s pretty clear that you’ve made an effort to pump those numbers up in the days since. And I can certainly attest to your in-game and Discord activity.
Thanks, as I've said I haven't been too active on the forums beforehand. I'm trying to be a lot more active on it, and prove I can keep active even if this doesn't get passed.
northcote4 wrote:
The story was alright and I won’t nitpick the grammatical side of it. It gave me some feel for H’chak as a character which is always what I like to see. I feel that perhaps there could have been some more depth to the story, almost as though something was cut out during an editing process, but I won’t chase the point.
Can't say I'm perfect with my english, ha. As for the story did go through many rewrites that probably where you're getting that cut out feel, entirely my fault if anything felt a bit out of place in the rewriting something's context can be lost I'm sure you know.

For the length of it, I did consider making it larger with a prologue placed before the hunt it's self. In the end I chose not too perhaps a mistake on my part, if I don't end up being accepted in this app in my next perhaps that's where I'll set my short story.
northcote4 wrote:
As for your intended playstyle, it’s a spin on the Hunt. Not to say I dislike it by any means, as I’m a fan of the whole ‘Letting worthy prey live to grow stronger’ side of things myself, though I am forced to wonder how it would pan out as a regular theme. And on the matter of maintaining roleplay in combat situations –as you yourself addressed and Steelpoint pointed out-, I reckon it’s perfectly reasonable to drop down to more convenient methods given the situation. No one likes to be assassinated in the middle of a sentence or emote, after all. And what is the durability of a Predator for if not to give us some leeway when it comes to taking a lump or two for the sake of roleplay?
On the point of roleplaying in-fight yeah when I spoke about how I was a bit short on my roleplay I was referring to as a Marine it's rather easy to just get pounced and cut down while talking, I know from experience, so I keep it short. As a predator like you say I'll won't exactly be as squishy giving me more a chance to expand past just a word , or so.

As for my playstyle indeed my whole idea was it would be a really different experience, and a bit of a spin compared to how most marine perceive predators to be on the server. While I can't say it'll always pan out perfectly due to the nature of the chaotic game, I can tell you I'll try my best.
northcote4 wrote:
All-in-all I must say I have good impressions of you, but the application felt a touch lacking. As much as I’d like to give you a positive vote I don’t feel it right to do one on my own bias alone. I’ll abstain for now, but be keeping an eye on you in future rounds, hopefully to see something that’ll sway me.
I'll be sure not to disappoint, I've really been trying to step up my RP to really show I can be trusted with the role. Thanks for all the feedback.

Sneakyr
Byond: Sneakyranger

Post by Sneakyr » 03 Nov 2017, 22:40

It seems you've been making an effort as far as forum posts goes. 40-ish in a month. I like the effort.
As far as the application's writing goes, it is kinda hard to read at times and a bit chunky in flow. The words with which you started sentences with and the overall stream of the app, specifically.
For the content, I liked the idea of sparing prey for later but I'm not sure how you'll accomplish it without either being seen as a coward/the prey coming back for round 2 while you're leaving. Those problems will be the fault of other players should they occur, so it's still a neat idea and I like it.
Story wasn't bad, and if the grammar was cleaned up the content was interesting to read if not informative of the character, though to be fair the trait you were trying to exemplify would've been very hard to weave in more than once unless you made a longer story.
Overall, on the application front, there are some fairly good ideas here hampered by the delivery method. The idea of letting worthy prey go is not a path untraveled but is one that, as far as I know, has never been brought to the forefront of a character in an accepted application. More characterization would've been nice.
As far as personal experience, nothing particularly good but I haven't had *anything* bad. I only started seeing you a while ago, but maybe that's just me.
Going to wait to see you more in game before I actually vote, but I felt you might appreciate some feedback even then. Good luck.
I'm Frankie Day, resident SL along with various other roles.

Robotic Potato

Post by Robotic Potato » 03 Nov 2017, 23:21

Sneakyr wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 22:40
As far as the application's writing goes, it is kinda hard to read at times and a bit chunky in flow. The words with which you started sentences with and the overall stream of the app, specifically.

Story wasn't bad, and if the grammar was cleaned up the content was interesting to read if not informative of the character, though to be fair the trait you were trying to exemplify would've been very hard to weave in more than once unless you made a longer story.
Overall, on the application front, there are some fairly good ideas here hampered by the delivery method.
The more I read my own story I can see my flaws in writing, of course I've mentioned it did go through a few rewrites, but that's no excuse on my part. I did proof read my writing but I can't say I'm perfect, nor am I exactly as experienced in writing stories as I am just RPing in general. Perhaps I should I gave it a good day after finishing my story before coming back for a final proof read, but it's in the past now, I'll remember it in the future thank for your feedback there.
Sneakyr wrote:
For the content, I liked the idea of sparing prey for later but I'm not sure how you'll accomplish it without either being seen as a coward/the prey coming back for round 2 while you're leaving. Those problems will be the fault of other players should they occur, so it's still a neat idea and I like it.
Overall, on the application front, there are some fairly good ideas here hampered by the delivery method. The idea of letting worthy prey go is not a path untraveled but is one that, as far as I know, has never been brought to the forefront of a character in an accepted application. More characterization would've been nice.
Thanks for the compliments, and feedback on the story it's self. The lack of characterization is a bit limiting by the setting, in the setting you would be a bit more focused on the hunt it's self I was thinking, I spoke about how I thought about a prologue above which is a lot more character focused more on the character's experiences outside and right before the hunt with some talk about their clan. In the end I went for a shorter app I felt like I didn't want to write too much, but perhaps a mistake on my fault.
Sneakyr wrote:
As far as personal experience, nothing particularly good but I haven't had *anything* bad. I only started seeing you a while ago, but maybe that's just me.
Going to wait to see you more in game before I actually vote, but I felt you might appreciate some feedback even then. Good luck.
I only really got into playing CM about around this time last year, and I have been pretty active since I guess you just haven't seem to too much because of my own wacky sleep schedule, either way thanks for all the feedback, I'll really take it all into consideration.

northcote4

Post by northcote4 » 10 Nov 2017, 00:17

After keeping an eye out for Irene in the week since my post, I'm willing to change my stance to a +1.

Do good.
The story of Edgardo and A Guy Named Squid. Good read. Greentext ahoy. - https://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Ballad_of_Edgardo

The almighty Dr FrankenBaldie, creator of horrors such as the yautja-human hybrid, the yautja-space carp hybrid and the human-permaban hybrid. Know his name and know despair.

Runner up in a high-stakes game of poker.

Honourary Helldiver, courtesy of a drop-pod malfunction.

http://picosong.com/xdmj

Stripetail
Byond: Stripetail

Post by Stripetail » 12 Nov 2017, 14:44

I've seen you enough in game lately to get a feel for how you can roleplay. You're also fairly robust, I think you have what it takes to do the role.

+1
Joshua Kincaid
Paul Balderson
[Pred] Koren Kjuhte

http://i.imgur.com/w6hfYXm.png

Redikalzip
Byond: ReDikAl.ZiP

Post by Redikalzip » 12 Nov 2017, 19:02

So okay, Irene is solid in RP things.
I've seen you alot times on the ground. And it was good experence with you. So yeah, you're good player.

+1? Why not? Good luck with Application.
Simon "ATOM" Sanford: "Use your brain and be a tactical man with your good aim for rifle"

I love my "SADAR".
I love my M56B without BC.
I love M41A with QF.

Be happy. Be marine.

Atole Bhu'ja
Son'ka Atoj'e

Sir Lordington
Byond: Sirlordington

Post by Sir Lordington » 13 Nov 2017, 14:20

The application is difficult to read, to be frank. I've had a hard time understanding what you were trying to say in some places, particularly in the backstory bit.

That said, I can recognise an interesting spin on the character behind it. Furthermore, gameplay experience trumps the dodgier aspects of the application for me. I've played with you a few times and I've enjoyed it, so I'll give you the +1
I used to play Luke Compton. Now I play Reginald Dempsey.

Robotic Potato

Post by Robotic Potato » 13 Nov 2017, 18:46

Sir Lordington wrote:
13 Nov 2017, 14:20
The application is difficult to read, to be frank. I've had a hard time understanding what you were trying to say in some places, particularly in the backstory bit.

That said, I can recognise an interesting spin on the character behind it. Furthermore, gameplay experience trumps the dodgier aspects of the application for me. I've played with you a few times and I've enjoyed it, so I'll give you the +1
Firstly thanks for the +1, as I've said I'm not a very experienced writer and I can only get better with experience and criticism, I can definitely notice more and more flaws over the days I'll be sure to remember so I might improve.
ghostdex wrote:
12 Oct 2017, 16:58

Edit edit: Based on a recent event that included some not so great RP, I'm going to go back to neutral.
Might I ask about what your talking about there so I might try explaining myself at all?

Ghostdex
Byond: Ghostdex

Post by Ghostdex » 13 Nov 2017, 20:38

Robotic Potato wrote:
13 Nov 2017, 18:46

Might I ask about what your talking about there so I might try explaining myself at all?
Rescinded
Last edited by Ghostdex on 13 Nov 2017, 20:49, edited 1 time in total.
John 'Fixer' Donable
Kara Walsh
Kjuhte-Teer
Part of the Yautja Council with SpartanBobby, Imperator_Titan, Sailor Dave and Symbiosis. Feel free to PM any of us with questions about Predator
Something a bit funny: http://i.imgur.com/lKfpvwd.png
The story of Operative Delta: https://imgur.com/Go3VIhs https://imgur.com/4K8AqdA

Robotic Potato

Post by Robotic Potato » 13 Nov 2017, 20:48

ghostdex wrote:
13 Nov 2017, 20:38
Of course you may ask and I'll go ahead and explain. The other day/yesterday during this round (viewtopic.php?f=64&t=15454&hilit=colonial+diplomats) you were the XO, if I'm correct. I find it extremely odd that the acting commander of a marine battalion would attempt to engage in peace talks with an unknown hostile race that has already killed multiple marines and the colonists. More so when they kill two marines straight out while there is some sort of 'cease fire' going on. If this wasn't you, i'll go ahead and reedit my post and delete this one. I hope you understand my concerns

On a side note I have been seeing you pretty often and I usually enjoy your RP
I'm pretty sure I didn't even play this round at all. I mean I didn't even know anything like this happened and if I did I figure I would remember it. The only time I ever give xenos leniency at all is usually first drop when they've not shown to be hostile yet I just assume they're wildlife.

Karmac
Byond: Karmac
Steam: Karmac

Post by Karmac » 18 Nov 2017, 19:27

Playstyle's creative enough, story's decent and I know Irene personally as a reliably competent player, more than capable of decent RP, gonna +1 this and look forward to seeing them on the hunt.
Garth Pawolski, or is it Powalski?

Back in action.