Thar'un Rash-ka

Jakkkk
Byond: Jakkkk

Thar'un Rash-ka

Post by Jakkkk » 16 Dec 2017, 21:45

Byond ID: Jakkkk

Marine Name: Olaf 'Viking' Karlsson, I play mostly grunt, but if I'm not I play a Grenadier Spec.

Name of the character you want whitelisted: Thar'un Rash-ka

Are you familiar with the Predator code of honor? Yes I am, after reading it, I shall plasma cannon and spike caster the lone marine with a machete who want to honorably duel me. (In actuality, I am confident in my own ability to never break this code. I'm doing a couple DND's at the moment, and I used to RP back in the day)

Character background :

Life
► Show Spoiler
How do you intend to play your predator Thar’un’s major goals are just going to be capturing humans and having them duel, or if he encounters a lone human, to bring them aboard the ship and duel them himself. I intend to use the plasma cannon and the spike caster sparingly, as after playing marine for a while, it is incredibly frustrating to get a pred on the run, and he plasma cannons you 20 times.

Why should we whitelist you?
Even though my account doesn't have much posts, I've been playing CM for a bit, and I got some people who would vouch for me saying I don't break the rules, especially when it comes to RP. I will uphold the rules, make sure other Yautja do, and give marines a story to tell instead of running around stabbing people in the dark.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason
No, I’m a good noodle.

Are you currently banned from any other servers and if so, why? I am not banned from any other servers.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor? I fully understand and agree with this, it is annoying to play a low player base game and have donors thinking they rule over you.
Last edited by Jakkkk on 16 Dec 2017, 21:51, edited 1 time in total.
Olaf's dossier: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=16128
Mortimer: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=16195
Xarvis Ut'ur-era: viewtopic.php?f=124&t=17817

Synthetic Council Term One, along with Sleepy Retard and MattAtlas.

"Harry, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee."

oprayx73

Re: Thar'un Rash-ka

Post by oprayx73 » 16 Dec 2017, 21:50

i have first hand witnessed olaf's ic play and epicness, pretty good player that has left me with lasting impressions
and good roleplay experiences.

The story is short and sweet, just how i like it. It's got a nice implied quirk to it like all stories should have too.
My only gripe is that others probably won't grasp your activity ingame due to the forum post count if they haven't seen you play all the time firsthand.
For that reason i'm gonna withhold any up or down boating 'till others give analysis.
Cut them xenos up with yer machete! :D

Muhrene Name : Boris Bourbon
Synthetic Name : Abraham
Predator Name : Cuthun Dak'te

Symbiosis
Byond: Symbiosis

Post by Symbiosis » 16 Dec 2017, 21:56

My experiences with this player have been pretty top tier. They're fun to RP with as a Marine... and the one time I ran into them as a Predator they helped create a story that the entire ghost chat got invested in.

While they do have a low post count, I think they've really show by their actions in game that they'd make the server better and the story richer as a Predator.
Cliff "Chubs" Campbell

"Hey, did anyone bring any food with them?”

Thwei Kv’var - Blood Hunter

Rustarus
Byond: Rustarus

Post by Rustarus » 16 Dec 2017, 22:08

Im neutral for now... not because of your character or the story itself however. It's because of the amount of time you have been here, and the forum posts. Normally I would -1 someone with so low, but I might change my mind to a +1... I am really just worried about the experience you might have. Good luck bud.
feweh Announces:
DEAD: Max Terry says, "FEWEH NOTICE ME!!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0gGWRnoFDI
*When Max Terry is captured* Young Runner (298) hisses, "*u*k **u **oo Max Terry yells, "FUUUCK YOU!" Max Terry says, "FUCK"
*What everyone thinks of Max Terry* https://youtu.be/eOl_oWxNFrs?t=1185

Jakkkk
Byond: Jakkkk

Post by Jakkkk » 16 Dec 2017, 22:31

I understand all the skepticism when I only have 6 posts, but ask anyone, I'm really active on the discord, and I play the game almost daily.
Olaf's dossier: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=16128
Mortimer: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=16195
Xarvis Ut'ur-era: viewtopic.php?f=124&t=17817

Synthetic Council Term One, along with Sleepy Retard and MattAtlas.

"Harry, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee."

northcote4

Post by northcote4 » 21 Dec 2017, 01:16

Right off the bat I’m seeing a couple of red flags, which I’ll get out of the way.
Your forum activity, though no longer a category considered for immediate denial, is very low. As anyone else in the whitelist section will tell you, forum posting gives us a good insight into how a player interacts with the wider community outside of the game and isn’t just some arbitrary number as some might think.
The other concern is the combination of your registration date and the date of this post. You made this application 5 days after it became possible to do so, and while at the very least that shows you at least know the requirements to create an app (more than can be said for some other aspirants in the past), combined with the low forum activity it doesn’t paint the brightest of pictures.

THAT SAID
Despite the lower forum activity, what you say about your Discord activity holds true, and I can safely say I’ve seen my fair share of you in-game. I’ve certainly not had any encounters with you that I felt were negative. I’m pleased to see others hold this same opinion.
As for the application itself, while it feels fairly minimalist, I can’t really say it feels like its lacking anything. It gets the point across in a concise manner. I was able to get a reasonable feel for Thar’un’s personality and quirks, and though I might’ve liked to see the yautja himself explored a little more, I’m still satisfied with what’s there.

All in all, though, I’ll have to settle for a favourable neutral. I wouldn’t oppose your entry to the whitelist, but for the time being I’ll stand back and observe you a little more. Hopefully I’ll see something I like enough to sway my vote.
The story of Edgardo and A Guy Named Squid. Good read. Greentext ahoy. - https://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Ballad_of_Edgardo

The almighty Dr FrankenBaldie, creator of horrors such as the yautja-human hybrid, the yautja-space carp hybrid and the human-permaban hybrid. Know his name and know despair.

Runner up in a high-stakes game of poker.

Honourary Helldiver, courtesy of a drop-pod malfunction.

http://picosong.com/xdmj

Feweh
Donor
Donor
Byond: Feweh

Post by Feweh » 22 Dec 2017, 17:33

Poor application.

Denied