Jenner's Pred Application - Maadre'Lo

JennerH
Byond: JennerH
Steam: Chocolate Thunder

Jenner's Pred Application - Maadre'Lo

Post by JennerH » 22 Dec 2017, 12:14

Byond ID: JennerH

Marine Name (so we know who you are; if you play alien mostly, state that here): Madison 'Spicey' Delaney

Name of the character you want whitelisted (The name your predator will use. This must match your in-game predator name): Maadre'Lo

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor? yes

Character background (An ADEQUATE description and story of your predators background): Maadre'Lo is a female predator in her early years (for a predator). She is unproven in a hunt so far and wishes to kill something big, something tough. She has yet to earn any memorable wounds or scarrs, and as such she's not well respected among her clan. Her smaller than average figure gives her an almost human appearance from a distance, though she's still very strong, and her small frame allows her to be fast and nimble. Although she would never admit it to her peers, she finds herself relating to her prey more and more each time she comes into contact with another of her clan, as they seem to judge every minor detail of how she acts, how she handles her weaponry, how she stands. She might even be considered soft-hearted and more prone to mercy than other predators, though she's no pushover in a fight.

How do you intend to play your predator (as in, describe HOW you will act/play your predator)? I plan to do alot more spooky stuff like throwing things, dragging bodies, so on so forth, to add to marine's rounds. I'm not the most robust player, but I'm fairly decent I think. Now that being said, I don't wanna be a pred to murderbone, I wanna do some nice spooky pred RP, maybe capture some marines and make them gladiator battle each other. I'll probably spare alot of my prey as I don't want to ruin their rounds, but there'll be times when the right situation arises where I'll slay Valid prey in fun action packed hunting. I'll also avoid suiciding big groups if I can help it, walking away from them rather than towards them.

Why should we whitelist you? I feel as though I would make a great pred RP wise, as I very much enjoy the RP side of things and I take it very seriously. I have experience as queen, XO, CL, doctor, PO, and basically every other marine role I can think of that isn't whitelisted, so I'm not 'new' to the server, and infact have quite a bit of experience now. I think I could add greatly to the round experience as a predator, and I'd love the opportunity to play as one. I also hope to prove myself with this whitelist that I'm good enough for other whitelists, with time. I really hope I get this approved.

If the name isn't good I can change it, Feweh said to not make it weird and hard to spell and I'm not very creative when it comes to names.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason (we will check, and lies may result in immediate denial)? I was Jobbanned from researcher on the 21st of november, and although that was technically over a month ago now I figured I should mention it just to be safe. I got banned for 3 hours for accidental EORG at the firing range but that didn't appear in my notes from what I can tell and I don't know what date it was.

Are you currently banned from any other servers and if so, why? no, no current bans from other servers

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor? yes
Delaney
----------- Song of the Month -------------------
https://youtu.be/wdNAYokSlCc

Ruse
Byond: Superdead

Re: Jenner's Pred Application - Maadre'Lo

Post by Ruse » 22 Dec 2017, 14:07

I wish I could make a decent app but in time I will think of something thats suit my nickname "Shadow" But anyways best of luck in being accepted I see you around a lot so you've got plenty of play time in my opinion. :s
Xeno biased :s

Kaiden ‘shadow’ Coats: Alpha marine/ smartie and spec from time to time

Symbiosis
Byond: Symbiosis

Post by Symbiosis » 22 Dec 2017, 16:54

I see you around a lot and while I think with some more time you'd be a potential Yautja player, this app is missing the mark.

Let me provide some feedback!

You state you're small but strong, could be confused for a Human from a distance.

The average Predator is 7+ and 500 lbs+. Average human is around 190/5'10.

Frankly you're a midget Predator if you could be confused for a human at a distance and you'd be turned into a slave in Yautja culture.

Identifying with prey is something very, very rare in Yautja culture. They're extremely Xenophobic and look down on other races.

Finally... showing mercy on creatures you hunt (that put up a good fighting is the antithesis to Yautja culture. You're pitiless Hunters that seek fulfillment in hunting down various game. You shame your clan and Paya by not claiming trophies of the creature you Hunt or kill. The moment you were noticed showing mercy is the moment you'd be turned into chattel... not to mention too many aspects of your Predator are too unique to be believable.

If anything, I'd expect a small Yautja to be even more vicious and bloodthirsty, eager to prove their worth to their fellow Yautja.

All things said, -1 from me.

I'd encourage you to dig into Yautja lore a bit more if you're not accepted and give it another try.
Cliff "Chubs" Campbell

"Hey, did anyone bring any food with them?”

Thwei Kv’var - Blood Hunter

Feweh
Donor
Donor
Byond: Feweh

Post by Feweh » 22 Dec 2017, 17:34

Bad application, denied.