Soundwavesghost's Synth Whitelist App

Chuckachu
Byond: Soundwavesghost

Soundwavesghost's Synth Whitelist App

Post by Chuckachu » 17 Aug 2017, 17:53

Byond ID: Soundwavesghost formerly Chuckachu

Marine Name (so we know who you are; if you play alien mostly, state that here): Formerly Paul “Flyer” Cullars now running Arcee “Leaflet” Cullars

Name/Designation of the Synth Character you’re requesting to use (Follows common naming rules, and requires a first name with no last name): Jordan

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines (viewtopic.php?f=57&t=14417)?Yes, though I really liked the Walter version of the 'ad' more.

Synthetic Character Story (An ADEQUATE description and story of your Synthetics actions and involvement in a previous mission onboard the Almayer):

Jordan is a female synthetic lifeform standing close to five foot eight, her light brown hair in a shoulder length bob. Typically on her face is some light glasses covering her blue eyes. She is trying for stern matron but typically in her nurses outfit she just looks silly.

Shift Start
The ready alarm was humming its shrill tone as cryo pod after cryo pod popped open as she strolled through the aisles running medical scans before each pod auto cycled. “Hmmm. Mr. Carson gained four pounds last drop? I'll have to make sure he takes a bit of Lipozine or he'll never be comfortable in his armor,” she humms as she goes back to walking.

Later
She hums as she fills pill bottle after pill bottle. Pausing when she hears someone knocking at the glass, “OH Mr. Carson I'm so glad you could make it. I noted in your file one 10 units of Lipozine due to dietary restrictions, and judging by your shallow breathing you have noticed it already. You medication is already in the storage unit. Oh and take the amusingly named Blood Pills of 20 units of Iron and Sugar to assist in the production of white blood cells, ah and of course I'm just finishing up some Bicaridine and KeloDerms.” She pauses as he says something muffled to lowly for the chemistry room cameras to catch.

“No sorry the Commander nor the CMO have allowed field deployment of any controlled substances,” she chuckles as he rants outside her area before finally with a frustrated look gives up and leaves with his field medications and his personal pill. Her heels clack in the early quietness of med-bay as the other Doctor's prep their rooms for the possible incoming wounded. She pops into each one setting down a small selection of external and internal healing medications along with backup pain killers if the gas wears out.

Even Later:

She humms as she drags another marine into the body scanners, “Collapsed lungs and broken ribs, oh r two for you private Jenkins, Doctor Lawfield will get you fixed right up.” She went back to humming as she moved the next marine into the scanner, “Broken ribs again, likes like marine armor is useless against large clubs weapons.” She hums as she lines up marine after marine for the operating rooms, “Hopefully Commander Allister makes a note to have different armor for the next squad to undergo combat exercises on this planet.”

How do you intend to play your Synth (as in, describe HOW you will act/play your Synth and what support roles you’ll mainly focus on, what is your synthetics quirk)?
She would be a smiling chemist in a nurses outfit. I'd prefer to stay as Medical Researcher or Doctor to pretend to be a chemist. Or in a round where there is no room I could easily play SO or MT she would

Her quirk would be humming whenever she's not talking to someone and being a bit on the humorous side with the occasional bad joke.

How familiar are you with support roles? (ie; Medical, MT, Science, SO) Played the occasional Charlie SO over the last couple years, and before the PO updates I played MT or Researcher whenever I was on the server. Spent most of my time just being a chemist though to be honest. Did try out CE a couple times and it was neat though it was on low pop times so it turned into a privilged MT. haha

Why should we whitelist you?If you are looking for a dedicated chemist she's right here in this app.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason (we will check, and lies may result in immediate denial)?Nope.

Are you currently banned from any other servers and if so, why? Nope

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?If you can't follow the rules you get punished and white lists are priviliges and should indeed be held to a higher standard.
Arcee "Leaflet" Cullars
Formerly Paul "Flyer" Cullars

Chuckachu
Byond: Soundwavesghost

Re: Soundwavesghost's Synth Whitelist App

Post by Chuckachu » 17 Aug 2017, 22:07

Image and a mockup of her advertisement.

http://www.cssdesk.com/hKEUV
Arcee "Leaflet" Cullars
Formerly Paul "Flyer" Cullars

Feweh
Donor
Donor
Byond: Feweh

Re: Soundwavesghost's Synth Whitelist App

Post by Feweh » 18 Aug 2017, 13:28

Denied.

Poor application and unsure who you are in-game.