Daman453's Synthetic Whitelist App (Case Number #2041394)

Daman453

Daman453's Synthetic Whitelist App (Case Number #2041394)

Post by Daman453 » 19 Aug 2017, 15:59

Byond ID: Daman453

Marine Name (so we know who you are; if you play alien mostly, state that here): Cayden 'Prisoner' Mary

Name/Designation of the Synth Character you’re requesting to use (Follows common naming rules, and requires a first name with no last name): Snider

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines (viewtopic.php?f=57&t=14417)?

I am

Synthetic Character Story (An ADEQUATE description and story of your Synthetics actions and involvement in a previous mission onboard the Almayer):
► Show Spoiler

How do you intend to play your Synth (as in, describe HOW you will act/play your Synth and what support roles you’ll mainly focus on, what is your synthetics quirk)?

(What i said about malfunction is just what other marines might think he will do, i will not self antag or act outside of synthetic programming) That being said, i think my synthetic quirk is that he might be slow at times, by slow i mean by lag he likes to think about it. It's not his robotic brain acting up, he rather think of all the possible outcomes. I want to focus on medical and command roles, as both i have played a lot in. (May i ask what medial roles i can take on?)

How familiar are you with support roles? (ie; Medical, MT, Science, SO)
I have played as docter and squad medic many times, so i won't kill someone by injecting quick clot 7 times. I also can set up a engine, repair APC's and other engineering stuff. Science i'm uninterested in, as i remember the time you could print out boards, and cloners were a thing, so i set up 3 cloners by the hanger. Good old days. I've played SO, XO and CO before. I know to talk and how to plan it all out. (CO was before the whitelists, i haven't played CO since the whitelists)
Why should we whitelist you?

This is a tough one, i'm not the most well known player. I think i RP good, i at least try to get a chuckle out of someone. That being said, i think i'm a active player that most of you have seen the name before, and i hope to have had good relations with all of you. I want to be a respected player, not a famous one, but one that you can count on. I think this is the step in the right direction.
(My story might be weak, but i feel like i'm not the best story teller. I wanted a good back story. Hell maybe some marines might mistrust me if they get into the RP. I also want to mention that i applied to become CO as soon as i came back from a long break. I can't tell you how much of a mistake that was, i wasn't really thinking and i stopped talking inside the thread.)

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason (we will check, and lies may result in immediate denial)?

Nope

Are you currently banned from any other servers and if so, why?

Nope

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?

I understand it.
The Idiot that plays Cayden "Prisoner" Mary

Butterrobber202

Re: Daman453's Synthetic Whitelist App (Case Number #2041394)

Post by Butterrobber202 » 19 Aug 2017, 17:57

Look, I'm not here to be mean. But, when compared to the other stories now floating about, this one is rather... tame and short. The Story is short, with about 2 actual paragraphs of content, remember it should be an entire mission filled with interactions.

Gonna have to give you that -1.

Don't know you real well in-game to alter that.
the alien drone (848) has been robusted with the emergency toolbox by Johnny 'Snowball' Redem!
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Daman453

Post by Daman453 » 19 Aug 2017, 19:19

Butterrobber202 wrote:Look, I'm not here to be mean. But, when compared to the other stories now floating about, this one is rather... tame and short. The Story is short, with about 2 actual paragraphs of content, remember it should be an entire mission filled with interactions.

Gonna have to give you that -1.

Don't know you real well in-game to alter that.
It's true, i don't know how to make a story. How did you feel about the app itself?
The Idiot that plays Cayden "Prisoner" Mary

Feweh
Donor
Donor
Byond: Feweh

Post by Feweh » 20 Aug 2017, 04:10

Denied.

Poor application.