Loco52's moderator app.

Loco52
Byond: Loco52

Loco52's moderator app.

Post by Loco52 » 17 Aug 2018, 20:14

Byond ID: Loco52

Colonial Marines Character: Vaughn "Hothead" Isemann

Timezone:GMT -4:30

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?

I play a lot CM so I would say probably 20-30?

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
Yes, in some HP servers previously on byond, i've also been staff on dedicated Tibia and Mu servers. Don't ask me the name of the hp servers because they died a long time ago, as you can guess i've been on byond practically since 2006

Did you play any of the previous Colonial Marine servers?
Yes, I played the first CM server which I believe was on board the vessel and had no planet map at all. I left byond then came back some months ago.
What are the 3 biggest servers you play on besides CM?

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=18296

Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
No.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
No.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
A long while ago on first goon servers, I got banned because a bomb I made went off because I forget to change the default signaling code.

Are you familiar with the chat program Slack (its use is required)?
No, but i'm willing to learn if it's required to fulfill my role.

Common Staff Situations:
Write a description of what you would do in each of the following situations. Do not write on the same line as the situation - use the space below it or make space as needed. Failure to do this proves your inability to follow instructions and your application will be automatically denied.

1. A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
If a player randomly shoots someone at round start i'd probably wait for an ahelp if I didn't observe the situation since it was meddled by the MPs. If ahelped I'd PM the player to check if there was proper escalation and RP involved, if there was and logs prove his allegations to be true i'd leave it at that, if not i'd warn him and write a note down his record.

2. The ship has a breach to space and a bunch of players have died or are dying as a result.
This is unlikely to happen now unless a rare bug appears or an admin himself as part of an event decides to open a breach on the hull. HOWEVER if this unlikely situation was to occur i'd warn everyone about the breach, aheal the involved and immediately call an admin to let them handle the situation.

3. You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost.
If any mentors are around i'd just let them take care of the situation. If not, i'd step up and PM the player and immediately ask him if he's new to the game:if he is indeed new to the game i'd then guide him through the essential processes to start playing the game and also link them to the rules of the server in case he hasn't read them and the quickstart guide.

4. A player is being very rude to you in Adminhelps and requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
I'd calmly tell the player to tone it down if he wants his problem to be solved appropriately, then contact an Admin+ to handle the case. In case none are on, i'd inform him that there are only mods around and if he'd like me to call another mod (in case his problem is personal withme) or else he would have to wait until an admin shows up.

5. You notice a player with a name that doesn't fit our naming rules. The player is arguing that: They've used the name for several years, no one has told them to change it before, and that they didn't know it was a rule.
I'd tell him that rules are rules, his name would be a violation to rule 12 and that if no one told him to change it before it'd probably because no one noticed before.

6. You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green with no threat present.
His actions break marine rules for sure but no server rules so far. I'd keep an eye on him to detect if he's into some griefy plan though. If I don't detect any of this i'd simply let it go and let MPs do their thing as it's an IC issue.

7. You see a Squad Medic performing surgery on the planet. He claims it was because there were no doctors in the FOB.
This is obsolete since squad medics can't perform surgeries anymore. Good try boys good try.

8. The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
Given the case i'd first evaluate which side has the highest chance to win, in this case it's the marines that have the upper hand so i'd send an ARES scan so they notice the possibilities they have of winning. If even after sending an ares scan marines don't go down then i'd emit a high command announcement encouraging them to go down. If after that they STILL don't go down, here's where creativity takes place: just drop another announcement stating, for example, that almayer will explode and that they have 10 minutes to go down to the planet or die. That will certainly get them going.

9. The round ends, a MARINE starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member Adminhelps complaining he was killed after the round ended.
EORG only applies for friendly fire, if the CLF is an enemy to the USCM this situation is totally fine. I'd PM the CLF explaining this exact same thing.

10. A marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start.
I'd PM him to tone it down since he's breaking rule number 2 and exhibiting a fair LRP. I'd then warn them for this behavior and stamp a note. If a note about this same behavior was written before this situation, i'd apply a ban accordingly.

11. A marine has killed another marine. When you ask him why, he said it was because the other marine had punched him.
This ignores all escalation and is considered grief, i'd ask the player if he's new to the game and check his previous notes. If I can't find any notes related i'd warn the marine and stamp a note, as long as contact the downed player for an aheal. If there is a note related to this same behavior then i'd apply the corresponding ban.

12. An issue arises that requires Admin+ abilities.
See if any admin+ are around and let them know of this situation right away. If no admins+ present i'd PM all players involved or announce if there are too many affected that they'll have to wait for an admin+ to arrive to fix it.

13. There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
I'd take the adminhelp and answer it by letting the player know that minor racist comments are fine ICly as long as they don't cross the line, and that only OOC racist comments are bannable. I'd then link him to the rules.

14. A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
I'd apply a ban with notes about the issue and aheal the players that were killed.

15. You see a player playing a xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines and die.
I'd see if there are any previous notes about this, if there are i'd contact the player and tell him he's in for a xeno jobban and link him to appeal sections in forum and the rules. If no notes issued i'd investigate if this was accidental or intentional and if the player is new. If player is new and did it intentionally i'd tell him that if he wanted to suicide the safest way is to ghost since other player can take his body afterwards with no notes. If player is not new and knows well the mechanics of the game i'd warn, write a note and link torules.

16. You see a xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat.
This is something really usual, if it's controlled i'm ok with that but if it gets out of hand and starts breaking rule 5 (metacommunication with things such as ayyylmao) i'd warn all xenos involved and write a note about it for each player.

17. A xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different xeno player complains to you that it's metagaming/failRP to call it a "dropship".
This is not an issue, xenos usually change the names of marines' equipments, tools and vehicles as a custom but using the proper name when mentioning it is no metagaming at all. I'd let the guy who ahelped know this via PMs

18. A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet.
If the command staff player knowingly said this i'd inform them that they broke rule 5 and write a note of this. Sometimes there are minievents created by admins in which marines know beforehand that there are aliens down there so i'd make sure this is also not the case before warning.

19. A Marine kills another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself.
If everything was roleplayed to perfection, following escalation procedures, talking the whole process and all of that then it's an IC issue and it's ok. If the player just showed up and buckshotted the guy and threw him out of pods i'd warn him that he broke rule 3 (no griefing), see if he has any previous notes and if he has i'd apply a ban and aheal the victim.

20. You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforcing a rule.
In this case there's not much to be done, i'd privately let him know that I was uncomfortable with the fact that he wasn't doing the correct thing and that my way of viewing things are different than his, and that since my ways of doing things are more adjusted to the ways rules should be enforced than his he should probably follow my advise.

20a. You see a fellow staff member abusing his powers in-game.
I'd talk to him about it first,if he answers back agressively or threatening me in anyway then i'd raise the case to Admin+ personnel.

21. You see a player talking in OOC chat about what he did with your mom last night.
Ignore him, as long as players don't abuse their rights to be childish over OOC everything is good. If he's too explicit about it and starts spouting erotic content he'd get a ban for breaking rule 8 (no ERP)

Any additional information you'd like to add?

I never applied for mod before because I thought it was too early, but since Awan said you needed mods I thought this was the perfect time to post my app. I'll gladly be answering any questions you have regarding myself and my probable decisions as a (hopefully) mod in the future.

Thank you.

Vaughn 'Hothead' Isemann

"Push you pussi- HELP ME PLEASE"

awan
Byond: Awan
Steam: Awan

Re: Loco52's moderator app.

Post by awan » 17 Aug 2018, 20:55

First your notes.
I saw them and they are a bit towards the bad side for a mod. Willing to get past that as nothing is huge in there.

"Question: You disagree with a call the cmp made on marine law but no one ahelped or faxed about it. What would you do?"

"Question: Tensions rise because the CO denied the appeal of a prisoner the cmp brigged. The players want to mutiny. (When) would this be a valid mutiny?"

"Question: What rule or Policy would you like to see changed?"

"Question: You get an ahelp saying the CO did a BE using an OB. What would you do?"

Loco52

Post by Loco52 » 17 Aug 2018, 22:22

awan wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 20:55
First your notes.
I saw them and they are a bit towards the bad side for a mod. Willing to get past that as nothing is huge in there.

"Question: You disagree with a call the cmp made on marine law but no one ahelped or faxed about it. What would you do?"

"Question: Tensions rise because the CO denied the appeal of a prisoner the cmp brigged. The players want to mutiny. (When) would this be a valid mutiny?"

"Question: What rule or Policy would you like to see changed?"

"Question: You get an ahelp saying the CO did a BE using an OB. What would you do?"
Welp they're all from when I started to play a lot, and I had no notes from may til now when I was slapped a note I strongly argue with. But that's another story.

1) CMP is a very important position, so if a CMP clearly doesn't understand marine law and abuses it the rest of the MPs will most likely follow his example, so my duty would be to PM him, ask him for the reasons behind his attitude and warn him that if he keeps it up i'll consider him to be breaking rule 14 (MPs subject to marine laws strictly as they are written). If after warned he maintains the same attitude i'll write down a note, if there are previous notes already for this same issue i'd have him jobbanned from CMP/MP as he clearly doesn't understnad how to perform his role properly.

2) Mutiny is allowed and valid at the instance they adminhelp the names of at least 5 of the first mutineers, their leader, and the reasons behind their actions. I'd have to keep an eye on the situation to make sure no violence directly arises before the commander is ordered by the mutineers to stand down peacefully and that all mutiny laws are followed to an acceptable extent afterwards.

3) I'd personally make a slight change to rule number 15:
Rule number 15 states any form of perma-killing is forbbiden, and this is a problem in most mutinies because important actors tend to get ahealed after being accidentally decapped, an aheal which drastically shifts the mutineers' mood and annoys them as they have to resume their mutiny to take out the ahealed staff member once again, and that's something a minor phrase change from "Perma-killing is forbbiden" to "Purposely perpetratred perma-killing is forbbiden" would promptly fix.

4) This is a tough one since there are many things that could go wrong with OBing people for a BEs so let's just create hypothetical alternatives for this taking into account that:
a- CO can BE anyone except the CMP if they have a decent reason to do so.
b- CO is not limited to BE under certain circumstances by the rules (like for example executions are) but instead he can use any tools at his reach to fulfill the BE.

Moving on, my actions would depend on whether or not CO has a valid reason for BEing and the marine or marines marked for BE are out of reach to an extent the only viable way to execute them is an OB.

I'll give two examples, one example in which the OB is totally fine and within the rules and a second example which would probably cost the commander his whitelist.

First example: A marine is wanted by the commander. This marine is due for a BE for murder but an entire marine squad cades up in a room and refuses to let the MPs catch the murderer and brig him lest they open fire. MPs tried to make them come to their senses, command tried to do the same but nothing work, so here commander has two options: he either lets go or does some reckless shit. He decides to do the reckless shit and OBs the marines, sure this is kind of stupid and will probably result in an immediate mutiny but it's fine by the definition given in serv rules because

a) The marine marked for BE was out of reach by anything but an OB.
b) The other marines caught in the OB were actively rebelling against command chain by protecting a man wanted by the commander himself for murder.

Seond example: A marine is wanted by the commander. This marine is due for a BE for murder but somehow manages to escape colonyside and garrisons in a small room with two more squad members who are protecting him and thus actively rebelling against command. MPs go down there to make them come back to their senses but fail, so CO decides that he wanted none of that and ordered an OB on their location. This is wrong because

a) The marine marked for BE could be subdued by a less invasive method and
b) If other marines were caught in the OB, they most likely had nothing to do with the first marine and his accomplices.

In this case I would immediately PM the commander, warn him about breaking rule 13 for choosing a very lowrp way of BEing an indiviual, and also add a note to his record for that. I'd also talk to an Admin+ about this and suggest that in a next offense his whitelist should be removed (given he has no previous notes regarding his commandership)

Vaughn 'Hothead' Isemann

Frans_Feiffer
Byond: Frans_Feiffer
Steam: Xmangames3

Post by Frans_Feiffer » 17 Aug 2018, 22:59

I had questions I was gonna ask you, though Awan hit the ball out of the park with his questions and I can’t top em’. Regardless,
I think your app is fine, and your responses to Awans questioning is well thought out. You have some notes, but as was already stated, they aren’t recent and they’re nothing major. Now, I can’t vouch for everyone else, but what I can do is give you my +1, and say I’d like to see you apart of the team my man. Good luck.
“Your Friendly Neighborhood Commodore, Frans ‘Friendly’ Feiffer. Survivor of Space Vietnam, Austrian Kommodore vith ze vorst accent, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.” Frans Feiffer's Promotion to Commander - viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18008
The Day I sold my Soul to Titan - viewtopic.php?f=69&t=18263
Yeyin R'ka Joins the Ranks of Blooded - viewtopic.php?f=125&t=18549
Darwin is Booted up and Assigned to the USS Almayer - viewtopic.php?f=149&t=18897
Commander Council term 1, Alongside the Men, the Myths, the Legends, Bancrose, Lumdor, Dr. Lance, and Taketheshot56. - viewtopic.php?f=137&t=18907
Have any Questions for me? Feel Free to PM me and i'll get back to you as soon as I can ^_^

Adralimas
Byond: Adralimas

Post by Adralimas » 17 Aug 2018, 23:29

Application is pretty solid with no real major questions, Most of which were answered with your detailed replies to awan's questions.

Responses to criticisms in the commander application definitely helps me to believe you'll be good in a moderator position as professionalism always is one of the most important aspects.

Couple things to mention though is i believe for number eight moderators do not have access to ARES Or High command announcements, But you can make due with subtle messaging the commander or acting commander and you do have access to queen mother report so you can more easily influence the benos.

All in all i can't say i know the player personally but i'm quite satisfied with the application so i'll leave a plus one here >>> +1 <<< This is the plus one.
Joe 'Broccoli' Campbell Broadcasts: SOMEONE STOLE THE MEGAPHONE AGAIN!
Image https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... -funny.jpg

Loco52

Post by Loco52 » 18 Aug 2018, 00:00

I'm overwhelmed with joy by your responses. I got to admit I was very affraid of posting this app because criticism is something I feel very deep in me so I do tend to get a little nervous, but now with your kind words and support you've calmed my nerves down a lot. Thank you guys!

Vaughn 'Hothead' Isemann

NethIafins
Byond: NethIafins
Steam: nethiafin

Post by NethIafins » 18 Aug 2018, 08:10

Very important question.
You are handling adminhelp but it seems you don't know exact ruling on said situation. Noone from staff is around to explain you if this is an issue but other players say it is
Brother!
Do you remember our home and mother?
I'll die, don't bother.
It's just like walking on water.
- Cold Rain, Swirekster 2017, Twisted Insurrection OST

Loco52

Post by Loco52 » 18 Aug 2018, 08:25

NethIafins wrote:
18 Aug 2018, 08:10
Very important question.
You are handling adminhelp but it seems you don't know exact ruling on said situation. Noone from staff is around to explain you if this is an issue but other players say it is
Well this is a tricky one because if I don't know if the adminhelp is a real issue or not it means it's complicated enough for me as to be able to approach it without having a high chance of fucking up, so what i'd probably do here is get on discord and look for any staff member active there to ask for help. If no one is on discord or everyone is busy enough to the point no one can help me i'd then ask the player to explain to me the problem with all details, save the PMs, save the logs and encourage him to write a player report against the player that bothered him, providing him the link to the reports section in forums in the process. I'd then stop it there and hold until another more experienced staff member shows up, then show said staff members the important logs i've saved and my point of view for a better judgement.

In my opinion i doubt an aheal or anything of the sort would need to be handled here because as I said in order for this issue to be hard to understand there'd need to be no signs of clear grief nor would it fit in regular ahelp scenarios. Said issue it will also most likely be something very minimal due to the same reasons, thus giving me the time I need to wait for other members of the staff to show up or the report to be made public on forums.

Vaughn 'Hothead' Isemann

NethIafins

Post by NethIafins » 18 Aug 2018, 08:31

Good one
+1
Brother!
I'll die, don't bother.

Loco52

Post by Loco52 » 18 Aug 2018, 08:42

NethIafins wrote:
18 Aug 2018, 08:31
Good one
+1
Thanks!

Vaughn 'Hothead' Isemann

ThesoldierLLJK
Byond: ThesoldierLLJK
Steam: thesoldier20

Post by ThesoldierLLJK » 18 Aug 2018, 09:39

Answers seem fine to me, I would say the situation with a BE via OB is a extreme circumstance that a CO should fax high command about so an admin can make a potential rule 0 decision but your answer was fine.

+1

Kavlo
Byond: Kavlo
Steam: Kavlo

Post by Kavlo » 18 Aug 2018, 17:45

Answers seem fine, any problems can be sorted out in the trial period. Comments and activity seem fine too.

+1.
Lochlann Healy the Marine Here's my good ol' dossier!

Mentor : 28th November 2016
Mod : 14th February 2017
Admin : 7th June 2017
Retired : 4th January 2018
Mod : 20th April 2018
Admin : 19th September 2018

Solarmare
Byond: Solarmare

Post by Solarmare » 19 Aug 2018, 05:05

Not really a fan of the recent ban and ignoring the forum rules, issues like that as staff will cause some amount of issue.
Can you heeeeaaaaar am I floating in my tin can. A last glimpse of the world.
Planet Earth is blue, and there's nothing left to do.

Forum Rule #2: Do NOT post in an appeal if you are not contributing as a witness, if you are keep it simple and easy to read.

Loco52

Post by Loco52 » 19 Aug 2018, 12:38

Solarmare wrote:
19 Aug 2018, 05:05
Not really a fan of the recent ban and ignoring the forum rules, issues like that as staff will cause some amount of issue.
I never applied the recent ban because it was a 3 hour ban but I strongly disagree with it. You can ask me anything you want about that for clarification. Got your point on forum rules tho, I just had to say that to him whilst still not a mod, sorry...

Vaughn 'Hothead' Isemann

Ghostdex
Byond: Ghostdex

Post by Ghostdex » 19 Aug 2018, 17:26

Solarmare wrote:
19 Aug 2018, 05:05
I'm going to echo this. Your answers are fine but I'm not a fan of your forum rule violations, I'm sticking to neutral.
John 'Fixer' Donable
Kara Walsh
Kjuhte-Teer
Part of the Yautja Council with SpartanBobby, Imperator_Titan, Sailor Dave and Symbiosis. Feel free to PM any of us with questions about Predator
Something a bit funny: http://i.imgur.com/lKfpvwd.png
The story of Operative Delta: https://imgur.com/Go3VIhs https://imgur.com/4K8AqdA

Loco52

Post by Loco52 » 19 Aug 2018, 19:40

I'm deeply sorry for the incident, I kind of went overway by posting in the report to defend the SO's innocence given of how wonderful he is at his job, but this was a minor thing that I assure you won't happen again.

Edit: Sometimes, as players, we have the exceptional freedom and possibility of calling an asshole an asshole or a snowflake a snowflake. I understand a staff member needs to keep his thoughts to himself to maintain a degree of professionalism, so if you're worried that i'll say something along the lines of what I said in future reports if I get to become trialmod I most definitely won't.

Vaughn 'Hothead' Isemann

Maddog_1977
Byond: Maddog_1977
Steam: Maddog

Post by Maddog_1977 » 23 Aug 2018, 23:20

Not a fan of your recent ban or notes, but a few people in my opinion can reflect and improve on past issues. I've seen you a few times in game and you're a fairly nice person. Answers are nice as well.

+1

Loco52

Post by Loco52 » 24 Aug 2018, 17:28

Maddog_1977 wrote:
23 Aug 2018, 23:20
Not a fan of your recent ban or notes, but a few people in my opinion can reflect and improve on past issues. I've seen you a few times in game and you're a fairly nice person. Answers are nice as well.

+1
Thank you Maddog for your feedback, ill also take this opportunity to congratulate you for being accepted into the moderator team.

Vaughn 'Hothead' Isemann

NethIafins

Post by NethIafins » 25 Aug 2018, 12:45

My opinion doesn't change as of now even with recent... Incident at hand.

Although you do need to remember that while you are in our staff, you will be held to even bigger standards as player
Brother!
I'll die, don't bother.

Loco52

Post by Loco52 » 25 Aug 2018, 13:15

NethIafins wrote:
25 Aug 2018, 12:45
My opinion doesn't change as of now even with recent... Incident at hand.

Although you do need to remember that while you are in our staff, you will be held to even bigger standards as player
Of course, i'm fully aware that as a staff member I have to be a role-model for players, thus holding my behavior at high standards.

Vaughn 'Hothead' Isemann

Sargash
Byond: Sargash

Post by Sargash » 29 Aug 2018, 15:28

Here's a question.
You're observing a round, mostly looking for rule breakers. As you're watching you notice that deadchat is getting rowdy, using harsh words/slander against a player who isn't in deadchat, or in this case, a group of Xenos. They claim these xenos are metacomming, calling them retarded, and cheaters, and one of them says the mods/admins are stupid for not doing anything. After observing for a little, the xenos, you do notice that they aren't really communicating at all, and are moving in good cohesion, even retreating to the same spot after they get split up.

What course of action would you take, no one has Ahelped about the issue.

Loco52

Post by Loco52 » 29 Aug 2018, 18:05

Sargash wrote:
29 Aug 2018, 15:28
Here's a question.
You're observing a round, mostly looking for rule breakers. As you're watching you notice that deadchat is getting rowdy, using harsh words/slander against a player who isn't in deadchat, or in this case, a group of Xenos. They claim these xenos are metacomming, calling them retarded, and cheaters, and one of them says the mods/admins are stupid for not doing anything. After observing for a little, the xenos, you do notice that they aren't really communicating at all, and are moving in good cohesion, even retreating to the same spot after they get split up.

What course of action would you take, no one has Ahelped about the issue.
I was actually in deadchat the round where this exact situation happened so i'll base my answers both for the case and my personal experience then.

First of all i'd start with this fact in mind: deadchat is always full of salt, so as long as no one ahelps or things don't get out of hand I have nothing to do there.

However, if things get really roudy and dchat starts getting heated over the incident with insults and alike, i'd start off by quietly investigating the issue. If there's indeed no solid proof these lurkers are metabuddying then i'd send a message via dchat warning people to tone it down or else dchat will be muted for the sake of civism and the round. I'd then start handing out notes AFTER this warning is ignored. If the warning is ignored and people continue, i'd then proceed to hand out notes of misbehavior to all those breaking rule 2 (don't be a dick) and mute dchat for a while.

If those breaking rule 2 have more than two previous notes over the same issue i'd proceed to give them their respective bans.

Vaughn 'Hothead' Isemann

Sargash
Byond: Sargash

Post by Sargash » 29 Aug 2018, 23:04

Good answer. You usually want to avoid PMing anyone that was potentially metacomming. It's best to usually give them a note and leave it at that, and maybe notify someone. If you can get sufficient grounds to do so. I can't find any faults with this answer aside from the fact that it may be a good idea to tell them you'll look into the issue, usually this will calm everyone down.

Good, it's a solid +1 from me.

Loco52

Post by Loco52 » 30 Aug 2018, 00:08

Sargash wrote:
29 Aug 2018, 23:04
Good answer. You usually want to avoid PMing anyone that was potentially metacomming. It's best to usually give them a note and leave it at that, and maybe notify someone. If you can get sufficient grounds to do so. I can't find any faults with this answer aside from the fact that it may be a good idea to tell them you'll look into the issue, usually this will calm everyone down.

Good, it's a solid +1 from me.
Thank you! I'll keep that in mind if I'm given the chance to belong to the mod team.

Vaughn 'Hothead' Isemann

Imperator_Titan
Byond: Imperator_Titan

Post by Imperator_Titan » 30 Aug 2018, 04:08

This is being accepted. That being said, I'm not a fan of your recent notes this month and forum warnings and will be keeping a closer eye on you than usual.

Accepted. - Check your inbox.