Post by ThespaceCupCake » 21 Jul 2017, 19:35

Your Byond ID:TheSpaceCupCake

Character Name:Jack Persov

Type Of Ban (Job-ban, Timed Ban, Permaban):ERP

Admin who banned you (if known):...... don't remember

Total Ban Duration:INFINITY I guess

Remaining Duration:END OF TIME I think

What other servers do you play on: nah colonial marines is the shit

Are you now or have you been banned on any of them: nope, actually I've never been banned I just did some stupid shizz and failed to explain myself.....

Reason for ban (If you have a Permaban, it should be the EXACT MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU LOGIN with the Error code that looks like this: X##XXX##. If you do not provide this EXACTLY you can't be unbanned): Well this is a funny one invite the hole admin gang if you wish. Anyways I was in the briefing room and I got bored while I was waiting for briefing to begin and I went to LOCC and started saying that I would fuck anime fidget spinners and when an admin told to explain my self well... I actually did not say anything to him although I thought I was going to i cant remember now but yeah i didn't insult him or anything just didn't explain myself.

Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):??????????

Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc):Okay I suppose this is where I'm suppose to apologize or something like that? Well I didn't insult the admin or anything but yeah I don't get banned my first ban was just cause I killed myself end match and I didn't know it was a bannable thing and this now.... I just wanna plaay i have barely played sense the release of the new map and ship.... thanks for reading.

Rain7x
Byond: Rain7x

Re: The usual ban

Post by Rain7x » 21 Jul 2017, 19:38

Looks like you were warned once about it, and then did it again.

Code: Select all

Banned from Commander, Executive Officer, Bridge Officer, Pilot Officer, Military Police, Corporate Liaison, Requisitions Officer, Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer - Went to the surface without authorisation, then went SSD by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Fri, February 10th of 2017 Remove

Warned about using language bordering ERP. by x(x) on Thu, March 23rd of 2017 

Banned by x|Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG (Suicide) by x(x) on Sat, April 29th of 2017 

Banned by x|Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: ERP by x(x) on Sat, May 13th of 2017 

Feweh
Donor
Donor
Byond: Feweh

Post by Feweh » 21 Jul 2017, 20:23

Denied, awful appeal and ERP is nono

apophis775
Host
Host
Byond: Apophis775

Post by apophis775 » 24 Jul 2017, 14:51

Yeah, look at past appeals, typically if you don't take it seriously, neither will we.
ImageImage
flamecow wrote: "unga dunga me want the attachment" - average marine